Ratings for Dr. Yvon Desormeaux

I miss you as a Doctor so much. You were so kind to me when I was sick. I will never forget the way you treated me. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Im sorry for all of those who lost him in NS, he's now my new doctor since last year (Fall 2012) in the Laurentides, in the province of Quebec, and I concur to the fact that he's a great doctor, very humane, professional and attentive to his patients. Haven't got a doctor in years that calls me home to give me advice and comments on my tests results!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Nova Scotia is losing one of their greatest Doctor's in this Province. I was so sad when he told me he was leaving.I know I will never find another doctor like DR Desormeaux was to his patients . I will miss him terrible, also I will miss Lynn when I call to make an appointment, as she was always so friendly and tried her fullest to get you an appointment when you asked for one.I wish DR Desormeaux all the best while in Quebec. God Bless You Both. Sincerely, M L Hall

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

After moving to Nova Scotia three years ago, Dr. Desormeaux accepted myself and my mother as new patients. He is an incredible person. He is not only very knowledgeable in the medical practice but he is extremely friendly and understanding of the situtation. I see alot of comments regarding Lynn and she is absolutely fantastic! My appointments are always scheduled according to my availability and convinience. 5/5! They make an amazing team! Keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Very friendly, professional and engaging. Both my husband and I are patients and we are both very pleased with his service and medical knowledge. Lynn is a real peach and one would think you were their only clients. Thanks for the wonderful care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Desormeaux is great! He is always very friendly and seems genuinely concerned with what's going on and what "I" would like to do about it. Lynn is great too :D

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

If I had not changed doctors to see DR Desormeaux, I would not be walking today.To me he is the best !!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I drive from Truro to Elmsdale to be able to visit a doctor that never seems to be rushing me through. He explains everything to me so that I can understand.He is #1 to me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Desormeaux was our family's doctor for about 7 years. He was very commpasionate doctor and was always very respectful. He always had time for you when you were in his office. Would highly recommend him to anybody, and if we move back to Nova Scotia, we are definitely asking for him again!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I went to him a few times but i didn't really like him so i switched back to my old dr.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008