Dr. Darsit K. Shah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darsit K. Shah

Dr. Shah is the most considerate and compassionate Doctors I've met. I barely stated a minimal if symptoms and he diagnosed treated and happily addressed them. Amazing

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He is the most compassionate and proactive doctor that I have ever met ! I trust him and I would highly recommended him !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Shah is the best. He always takes the time to sit with you and explain everything that is going on. He is very knowledgeable and professional as well as kind and caring. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks for everything Dr. Shah!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Not a good experience. No one calls back! Finally after waiting 10 days for an answer I called again still no answers!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Darsit K. Shah

Dr. Darsit K. Shah's response
Good Morning - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. We strive to provide the very best service experience to each and every one of our patients, so it's very disappointing to read your feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you, as this will help us to create a plan of action to insure an experience like yours does not happen again. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at {@} ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] and a member of our team will call you back right away. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to speak with you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted October 19, 2015

dr. shah is a skilled pro with a great bedside manner. i highly recommend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I am so happy to have found this ENT. Very smart and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have written a review for Dr. Shah on other sites, but always like to re-post. We have been with him for about 5 years. My son has cholesteatoma and Dr Shah sent us to CHOP for the first surgery. He did the second surgery. I trust my son's life with him. He explained everything thoroughly and spoke to my husband and I ...and my son who , at the time was 6. We are there every 3 months, so I know his staff very well. I trust him so much, that if I needed a Dr for another issue, I would go to him to recommend. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I went to Dr. Shah for vertigo which I had for 2 months. He came in and sanitized his hands, gave me an exam and not only was empathetic to my condition but to my past history of having 2 cancers. He is extremely nice, extremely knowledgeable, patient, asked if I had any questions. He escorted me to the receptionist and said "lets get this test scheduled right away, she doesn't need anything else to worry about". I would highly recommend him. If only every doctor could be like him!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

When I arrived in Dr. Shah's office, I was terrified. My primary care physician scared me to death with a very negative prognosis. Dr. Shah took the time to talk with me and more importantly acknowledge my level of fear before he examined me. He allayed my fears but at the same time stressed the importance of following up on what would be several procedures. In the end, Dr. Shah advised surgery. My husband and I were in total agreement. We trusted that he was doing what was best for me. I had to have several biopsies but in the end, I was lucky enough to be cancer free. The day surgery at Monmouth Medical was a very positive experience with the staff friendly, professional and caring. Dr. Shah was on time for my procedure and the surgery was relatively painless and quick. I am very thankful for Dr. Shah and would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of highly qualified surgeon and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

love love love this doctor. He did thyroid surgery on me and he was wonderful! No issues whatsoever. Smart man, handome, great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Darsit K. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)

Coventry Healthcare