Ratings for Dr. M. Korec

Unfortunately, after many successful years of seeing Dr. Korec for all my dental needs, including replacing my 2 upper front teeth after an industrial accident and emergency call, the last visit was a disaster. I can not go into details but it seems to me his ego got in the way of proper assessment and procedure when trying, wrongly, to extract a fully impacted wisdom tooth. After 2 hours in the chair he and his staff basically kicked me to the curb and had me drive halfway across Surrey to see a Dental Surgeon without so much as taking my blood pressure. To my amazement, as I was lead to believe the Surgeon would complete the extraction, his office was actually closed but he and an assistant stayed long enough to assess the damage etc. and now, after weeks of pain and discomfort and swelling etc., the area was finally accessable to complete a different procedure. In my opinion, Dr. Korec needs to think about wether he should continue to practice or perhaps limit himself to simpler procedures. I, my wife who is a Dentist, my children and my extended family will not be back.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Som pyšný,že máme v rodine lekára, ktorému píšu pacienti takéto hodnotenia. Štefan Korec, Bošany

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Korec has been my dentist since he opened his practice in Delta. He is a very kind and genuine man. He and is staff are very knowledgeable and I always feel I am in good hands when I have my dental appointment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He is great doctor. Always friendly, even you don't have that much insurance coverage, he will finish his work without extra charges.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

kind and gentle. respectful of patients needs and funny!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr Korec has been my dentist for over 10 years, he always ensures I am pain free no matter what the procedure. He is a caring dentist who ensures his staff is respectful to all patients, staff is always awesome. Best dentist I've had thus far and sad to leave but unfortunately he refuses to commute to Vancouver Island ;) Thanks Dr. K for everything!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Korec for years. I drive from Burnaby to Delta just because he is so fantastic. He finished a root canal that another dentist couldn't complete. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I've had Dr. Korec as my dentist for 3 years, and I look forward to my visits. The staff are very pleasant, Dr. Korec tells stories and jokes, it makes the visits more comforting. He is very knowledgeable, answering any questions I have, and he is always honest. I highly recommend his office for young, teen, and adult patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Skilled dentist whom i've been seeing since I was a child. Very friendly and trustworthy. His opinion on my teeth is the only one I care about.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

very knowledgeable, willing to help, takes a sincere interest in making your teeth better.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. M. Korec's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delta, BC