Ratings for Dr. Francis McGrath

I have been trying to get my medical file since last may,,, what is going on with Dr. McGrath...why is there no response for file requests????

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

My family and I have had her as a family doctor since the 80s. She is always late but that's because she takes the time to really talk to you and see how much she can help. Used to take 45 mins to an hour sometimes but for 27 years since she was there when I was born, she had done nothing but be helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I happened to be in the building this doctor practices in and I am reminded of when I actually had her as a doctor. I still remember many years and many doctors later.....worst doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Hate the wait but was helpful with the pain and discomfort

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Her punctuality is something to be desired but she is definitely thorough. She sent me for an immediate biopsy after I found a lump in my armpit (even at my relatively young age) and continued to ensure that any follow up appointments/procedures were promptly scheduled. I also essentially owe her for saving my Mom's life. She had sent her for tests that other doctors had overlooked and called her after hours to advise her to get to a hospital immediately. Say all you want about her but she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been a patient of her since 1996. Like everyone else I dislike the wait, but she is always worth the wait. Dr. McGrath is a very caring doctor. She is a kind and compassionate person. I trust her, and I have great respect for her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

As many others have noted, the doctor allows too many patients to be booked into the allotted time. If she knows that she takes 45 minutes per patient, she shouldn't be scheduling as if she only spent 15 minutes per patient. There was always a huge wait - 2 to 3 hours was not uncommon. For a single working mother, a routine appointment would require more than a half day off work and I just couldn't do it anymore. She is knowledgeable and helpful and I like her as a doctor. But her time management skills just made it impossible to continue seeing her on a regular basis and still hold down a job and look after 2 little kids.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I used to not mind waiting for my appointment as she does spend a lot of time with you - HOWEVER, much of it is spent talking about things that do not concern you and that you don't care about - which is why she is ALWAYS so behind schedule. MY time is important to me. After I endured a prolonged hospital stay I can say she was clearly out of her depth as a doctor and should have given control of my care over to someone else. I can no longer trust her opinion as a result.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr Francis McGrath is a great person and an amazing Doctor. She has the feel of a small town family doctor. She listens, does not over look things, and is not rushed in the manner most doctors are... trying to push a high flow of patients through. She really cares !!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Her office is a mess. The waiting room is too small. She always makes you wait at least 1-2 hours after your app. time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010