Dr. Adrian Richard Mainwaring Upton

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Richard Mainwaring Upton

On my lord this man is so rude and unprofessional. I was gonna get up and leave during my ime. Never again will I see him!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Started seeing Dr Upton in 1977. Diagnosed me for epilepsy and problem free ever since. I will rue the day when he is not here. My confidence level is that high. He is very direct which can be mis interpreted quite easily. What is very true, medical issues aside, is his life advice to me has shaped me and a lot of my success based on his wisdom. Exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Rude... arrogant ....yelled in front of my child. He needs a professional practise review

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I wish I didn’t see him! He went against all my other reports....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I find Dr. Upton to be efficient and knowledgeable. He has helped me with my epilepsy for 27 years. I’m dreading the day when I need to get a new doctor when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

While in the waiting room, I heard him call other doctors incompetent 6 times. My first appointment I thought he was pompous, and was a horrible man to interact with. My GP sent me to him to get a specialists opinion, a second diagnosis. He told me verbally he thought I had cerebral palsy several times, he didn't state the same in the note to my GP. I went for a second appointment to remedy this. During my second appointment, it's like he didn't remember my first. He got several things about me all wrong. His reasoning for not giving a proper diagnosis to my GP, was avoiding another label being put on me. A can't see why you'd want to see a specialist for any reason but a diagnosis. This man is horrible, both as a Dr, and a person.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Don’t waste your time or ruin your insurance case with doctor, he’s one sided as many others haves stated...

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Best specialist ever. Proud to say I'm seizure free thanks to Dr Upton.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

If you are involved with an insurance claim for personal injury that involves this doctor evaluating your claim on behalf of an insurance company, you are strongly encouraged to read the article published in the Canadian Globe and Mail newspaper on December 2, 2017.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I found him to be quite negative and rude, according to him all the doctors that are treating me don't know what they're talking about and all my medications I'm on are wrong for my type of head injury, go figure I was sent to see him by my insurer...

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017