Ratings for Dr. Edmond Chan

He did skin prick tests and found that I had an unusually high number of food allergies, which was interesting to find out.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Gave advice that was confusing, and was hard to follow at times. I didn't find him too helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

His knowledge and insight is fabulous and I love that he's taken an interest in reaching out to parents for preventative measures.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Communication skills need improvement. Dr. Chan would not let me talk, and did no testing. He was late in his appointment. Did not give me chance to talk. I would ask my GP to suggest someone else if this happens again. .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Excellent Pediatric allergist. Punctual and provided ample time for our questions. Great bedside manner and empathetic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Chan is awesome! He is the best pediatrician I have ever met. He is caring, knowledgeable and very patient. He spends a long time with us and explains everything so clearly. We are so lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Not helpful. Rather rude. Arrived late and rushed us through the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Average doctor. Needs to improve his bedside communication. Not very empathetic.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I've met many, many specialists over the years, and I believe Dr. Chan is one of the best. My daughter has rare anaphylactic allergies. Dr. Chan has always taken the time with us, and he is fantastic with my daughter (just the right level of talking to her like she is a person- with her own ideas and needs, but also a child, with a child's understanding of the world). He is very informative, without being condescending at all.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My son has been seeing Dr. Chan for past 6 mths and has many more to go. There just couldn't possibly be a better doctor out there for kids with allergies. And the staff is absolutely top notch... friendly, helpful and kind. Great atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013