You may also like

Rate Dr. Edmond Chan

Dr. Edmond Chan's Ratings

His knowledge and insight is fabulous and I love that he's taken an interest in reaching out to parents for preventative measures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Communication skills need improvement. Dr. Chan would not let me talk, and did no testing. He was late in his appointment. Did not give me chance to talk. I would ask my GP to suggest someone else if this happens again. .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Excellent Pediatric allergist. Punctual and provided ample time for our questions. Great bedside manner and empathetic. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Chan is awesome! He is the best pediatrician I have ever met. He is caring, knowledgeable and very patient. He spends a long time with us and explains everything so clearly. We are so lucky to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Not helpful. Rather rude. Arrived late and rushed us through the appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Average doctor. Needs to improve his bedside communication. Not very empathetic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I've met many, many specialists over the years, and I believe Dr. Chan is one of the best. My daughter has rare anaphylactic allergies. Dr. Chan has always taken the time with us, and he is fantastic with my daughter (just the right level of talking to her like she is a person- with her own ideas and needs, but also a child, with a child's understanding of the world). He is very informative, without being condescending at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

My son has been seeing Dr. Chan for past 6 mths and has many more to go. There just couldn't possibly be a better doctor out there for kids with allergies. And the staff is absolutely top notch... friendly, helpful and kind. Great atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1219298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

My daughter has been seeing Dr Chan for 5 years, She has life threatening food allergies and asthma. Excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

brillant doctor. listened well and gave good advice. great staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219296].votes_count ]]