Ratings for Dr. Edmond Chan

I just took my daughter to see Dr Chan this morning. He is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and is passionate about his work and his patients. He really takes the time to listen, as well as explain things. He talks a little fast which may be hard to follow if you're not familiar with certain terminology but all you need to do is ask and he will educate! I'm so glad my daughter was referred to him. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had him as a doctor for about three years give or take. He was an alright doctor,very friendly however seemed to just want to give me my medicine and out the door. He was helpful at the start, but overtime felt like he is losing his touch. Can become rude if you ask the wrong questions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My daughter has been seeing Dr Chan for her severe food allergies for 10 years now. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

He did skin prick tests and found that I had an unusually high number of food allergies, which was interesting to find out.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Gave advice that was confusing, and was hard to follow at times. I didn't find him too helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

His knowledge and insight is fabulous and I love that he's taken an interest in reaching out to parents for preventative measures.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Communication skills need improvement. Dr. Chan would not let me talk, and did no testing. He was late in his appointment. Did not give me chance to talk. I would ask my GP to suggest someone else if this happens again. .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Excellent Pediatric allergist. Punctual and provided ample time for our questions. Great bedside manner and empathetic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Chan is awesome! He is the best pediatrician I have ever met. He is caring, knowledgeable and very patient. He spends a long time with us and explains everything so clearly. We are so lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Not helpful. Rather rude. Arrived late and rushed us through the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015