Ratings for Dr. Wade Watson

Dr. Watson is a consummate professional. He was so engaging with our daughter and I as he explained everything in actual English not doctor jargon!!! He is simply amazing and I'm so thankful we finally found our way to his service!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Watson has been my sons allergy/asthma dr for the past 7 years. I have nothing but praise for this man and his entire staff. He is friendly, funny, caring and extremely knowledgable. I have always been extremely well educated at the end of every visit on how to keep my son safe and healthy. I was sad to hear that his amazing assistant Anne Marie Woodworth had retired, but was very pleased to have met her replacement, Edson, at our last visit. It is obvious that Dr Watson has a passion for his work. I would recommend anyone with a child with allergys/asthma get a referral to this team of highly trained , professional, experts!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr Watson has been treating my son for several years and we consider ourselves very lucky to have such a knowlegable professional to take care of our sons extreme allergies. His bedside manner is second to none and his assistants are just as good !

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This man was a Godsend in so many ways. He is so knowledgeable and kind, shows a great amount of respect and never makes you feel dumb. And his staff! Anne-Marie Woodrow is the best! Although we travel out of province to get to the clinic at the IWK, we never hesitate when they have an opening for us.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Watson has been following my son for his asthma and allergies for 4 years. He is friendly, respectful, includes the parent and teen in discussing the medical issues, entertains all questions, and asks us what we think. Excellent use of humour and friendliness sets us at ease. He is nationally recognized for his expertise and we feel honoured to be in his care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Our son was referred to Dr. Watson by chance - and he was the only doctor who correctly diagnosed by son's chronic illness. We love him! Excellent bedside manner, took the time to explain everything we needed to know. My son still mentions him, almost 2 years later. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007