Ratings for Dr. Manisha Witmans

Dr. Witmans Rocks! Although not always on time she gives everyone as much time as possible to give the best care. She has amazing insight and has been able to solve our issue when no other doctor has taken the time to put all the pieces together.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Witmans is a brilliant doctor and a lovely person! She is so so caring and thorough. She is the first doctor to really listen to me and my concerns and we are finally getting some answers and results because of her. She is even helping us towards a diagnosis that isn't her speciality but she is so knowledgeable that she was able to recognize the signs and symptoms and has done the much needed testing and referral. So very thankful for Dr. Manisha Witmans!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

My son is thriving now and it is all because of her. We thought we had his asthmas and allergies under control but we were very wrong. Since seeing Dr. Witmans he is happy, breathing properly, sleeping properly and GROWING finally!!! Sometimes you have to wait long but it is absolutely worth it. She is honest with us, explains everything and makes sure we understand it and I really like that. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I am not exaggerating, I waited two hours and twenty minutes to be told in 5 minutes that my entire problem was due to a lack of exercise. No concern for any other testing or sources of problems. I am absolutely disappointed with her professionalism, punctuality and depth of concern.

Submitted December 3, 2016

We owe our sons life to Dr Witmans. While you may spend some time waiting, it's worth it. She is caring and knowledgeable and if she doesn't know the answer she finds it out. She isn't afraid to order any tests or medication or alternative methods to help get to the root problem. You will not find a better doc who gives her all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Witmans went Over and above my expectations. She educatated rather then just prescribing and getting me out the door. She really took her time.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Witmans spent a great deal of time educating my husband and I; as a health care practitioner I am very confident in her care for our son.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

The wait to see Dr. Witmans was worth it. She is incredibly knowledgable, yet very approachable. She covered a great deal of detail in a short time. I am so appreciative of her, and her understanding of the struggles we have faced with my child's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Excellent personality, very knowledgable and truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

We travel 10 hours from Prince George to see Dr. Whit mans. After 10 years and 30 visits to BC children's. Also 10 hours away. She is like a breath of fresh air! She understood that all of the symptoms and problems both of my sons experience are interconnected and explained with her famous Venn diagrams why the treatments previously didn't work! I too wondered how she knew the answers to my sons questions when I did not? But I only have 2 sick kids, she has seen thousands and I dare say that given time and observation she has been correct without exception! Expect a different approach with this doctor, she is unique and bursting with information to share.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016