Ratings for Dr. Darryl Adamko

He is truly the heart and soul of a Doctor! He listened when no one else did! He and his Nurse Crystal have always been a phone call away weather it was to fax another round of medication or to take over calling and pushing for an urgent surgery to take place they have done it! Without him I don't know if my little boy would be here today! For that I will enterally be grateful to him and his team! Thank you so much Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Funny reading some of the comments people stating he is “cold” like people think he should be a therapist. He is a doctor and is there to help your child get better and he does a great job at that. Very knowledgeable has a different perspective on a lot of things, thinks outside the box. Prepare yourself he is cold but he isn’t there to give you a hug and probably see’s things you would never be able to understand. Recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Excellent caring doctor. Excellent support staff. They really try hard to take care of my child.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My daughter had been sick for two years, met with a lot of different doctors all saying the same thing " nothing is wrong she will grow out of it". I had ask to get a referral to a pedi doc , Finally got in with dr. Adamko, he let me tell him what has happened for the last two years, showed him videos of her breathing, gave him all her dates of being sick. He actually listened!!! And he was honest with me, said we had to go see a asthma doctor, do a sleep study, jump through these hoops to make sure surgery was the right options. His head nurse Kristal, she is seriously the best, she was a shoulder I need when I didn't know what to do. All the results came back and surgery it was. Dr.Adamko and Kristal, they helped so much and actually listened when other doctors wouldn't. Thank you two from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Best doctor ever. Saved my son's life. My son was his patient, not me therefore his concern was my son (not his parents). Without Dr. Adamko (as no one else could see the issue) my son would not be here today. Others should be privileged to have his expertise. FYI... infant heartburn (reflux) is a real, serious concern and should not be dismissed as in previous reviews. In our case it is was a symptom of a larger problem.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I am surprised to see that Dr. Adamko was helpful to some families here in Saskatoon. My child has been very sick for many, many years and Dr. Adamko was never truly interested in sorting out what was wrong, he never followed up and stated my child was not sick, just needed to run in track like his children do. We finally met new specialists and found out that my child has confirmed Asthma and needs consistent care, we found out a few other important things about what keeps making my child sick. We are so grateful to find specialists that truly care for my child and that have continued to follow through with the care my child needs. FYI, my child does have serious medical issues, is on some pretty strong medication, has an action plan and RUNNING was not the answer. Luckily the Respiratory Therapists stayed on top of my child's care and they fought to get the medical team that truly cares. For that, we are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Great doctor, my sons asthma was absolutely out of control, after to visits to Dr. Adamko he can finally run and play!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I am completely shocked with some of these reviews. Dr. Adamko has been seeing my child for many years. He has made such a dramatic improvement in her health and life and no doctor fights harder for her health than him. Anytime my daughter is in the ER with respiratory problems, he comes to examine her personally. Every time she is admitted to hospital with respiratory issues he comes to examine her before rounds and advises the doctors on the ward on his opinion of the best way to care for her. I'm certain that Dr. Adamko has saved her life and has greatly improved her quality of life. There is no doctor I trust more with the health of my daughter than him and she sees a plethora of Pediatric specialists across multiple provinces. Not only is Dr. Adamko great, but his staff is extraordinary and go above and beyond to help their patients and even return calls and emails within a day. They've grown to be like family to us and genuinely care about more than just th health of my kid.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He cares about his patients, and so does his staff. He asks detailed questions, which other doctors didn't ask. I would highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Adamko is an amazing doctor! My wife and I are from Regina, but have many trips to Saskatoon. At first we did not like him with the attitude he displays. At one point we had to drop the gloves and after that he gave us the respect we needed. This shouldn't have to happen, but he tells you straight out that this is who he is and has no problem you going to someone else. If you can get past his attitude he is an amazing doctor and will flight for your child as long as they are his patient. His method always seems mad, but there is always method to it. Love this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014