You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ken Stewart

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

A huge thank you to Dr.Stewart for improving my quality of life. I was so embarrassed and awkward in social settings because of my hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating). My hands would drip with sweat which made shaking or holding someone's hand very embarrassing. As a dental assistant trying to get gloves on efficiently was impossible and working in them was very uncomfortable. I was limited to wearing only black shirts as my armpits would drip with sweat and show right through a colored or white shirt. Dr.Stewart performed ETS surgery on me a few days ago and I noticed immediate results. From my initial consult with him to booking my post operative appointment I have been very impressed with him and his team. At the initial consult he was punctual, very informative and he sat with me for a good amount of time and explained all aspects of the surgery and what to expect post operatively. The day of the surgery he came to greet me and could see that I was quite nervous. He was very calming and sweet and made sure any other questions I had were answered. He came to see me after the surgery to see how I was doing and to go over post op instructions even though the nurses had as well. It is evident that Dr.Stewart loves what he does and truly cares about his patients. I would 100% recommend him and his team to anyone ! Thank you for everything ! :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Had esophagoostomy (removal of the esophagus) April 2014 pre-operation meeting was a s all others have very thro but relaxed even called me one evening to discuss upcoming surgery. Day of surgery set my mind at ease and I had full confidence in his skills. Post operative care and follow procedures have been outstanding. Still seeing Dr. Stewart for post operative care and observation. As others have said he calls himself Ken, I call him Dr. Stewart he deserves the respect. Thank you for saving my life

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

He is such a good Dr, he can take his time explaining to you. The first day I met him I was so happy, he took his time and explain to me everything about the surgery and answer all questions. I met him the day of my surgery, and he came to see me at the ward after the surgery. He is so blessed. I don't know what to say about him. He is such a nice Dr, I wish all the doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Stewart was filling in for my regular doctor and was amazing. He made me feel so at ease and took his time answering any of my questions. Making sure I was ok and understood everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone based on the short time I spoke with him. I've only been out of the hospital for a day so I'm not able to remove the bandage from my neck yet but I feel confident that all is looking great under there :-)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

My father just had an operation on his lung on 2 Feb 15 and Dr Steward was wonderfully passionate and showed much concern on his patient. My father feels blessed that he has been in good hands! Thanks so much to Dr Steward! Our family deeply appreciates his greatness!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I had surgery to remove a small wedge on my lower left lung. The day after surgery I had the chest tube removed and was discharged from Royal Alex a few hours later because they needed more beds. Dr Stewart informed me it would be a minimum of three days recovery at the hospital before I can go home. Later that night I was swelling all over my body and I called Unit 31 (Royal Alex) and asked for the charge nurse, I explained the symptoms, she said all signs are normal after surgery.The next day we called back because I was concerned about the swelling and wanted to fly home.The nurse said there’s no issue with flying and I can go to Emerg in fort mac if my signs get worst. When I got to Fort Mac symptoms got worst and my entire body swelled to the point my eyes closed. They said I shouldn’t have flown an there’s still a hole in my lung they reinserted a chest tube and at this moment I’m still waiting to get an answer from dr stewarts office to do the surgery over, 11 days and counting

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The best doctor ever, honest, compassionate, caring and very intelligent. Would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Ken Stewart is a surgical genius and a fine gentleman. A combination that is unbeatable. Revered by his patients and respected by his colleagues I could not have been in better hands. His whole team is exemplary.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Ken Stewart's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart led me through diagnosis and surgery of lung cancer and I was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of my situation. Would highly recommend him."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A huge thank you to Dr.Stewart for improving my quality of life. I was so embarrassed and awkward in social settings because of my hyperhydrosis (excessive swea..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had esophagoostomy (removal of the esophagus) April 2014 pre-operation meeting was a s all others have very thro but relaxed even called me one evening to discu..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is such a good Dr, he can take his time explaining to you. The first day I met him I was so happy, he took his time and explain to me everything about the s..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart saved my life and I never really got a chance to thank him back in 2006, Thanks Dr. Stewart Trevor Thomas"

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart was filling in for my regular doctor and was amazing. He made me feel so at ease and took his time answering any of my questions. Making sure I was ..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My father just had an operation on his lung on 2 Feb 15 and Dr Steward was wonderfully passionate and showed much concern on his patient. My father feels bles..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "2 day recovery turned into a 10 day hospital stay. Then when I was released my lung collapsed again and I was re admitted for another 2 weeks. (Turns out they m..."

September 23, 2014