Ratings for Dr. Euan James Frazer Carlisle

I have been seeing Dr. Carlisle for about a year for a chronic kidney condition. If all the Dr. that I see for various conditions were as good as he is, I would be a very happy person. He's kind, interested and VERY capable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Excellent doctor - thorough and very efficient, attentive and listens

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Carlisle is one of the best doctors we have had. He is calm, detailed, warm and very caring personality. His professionalism outranks any other doctor we have seen. He was always patient and took extra time if needed to explain . Dr. Carlisle went beyond regular duties ie. calling and advising of diet change or medication, outside of appointments. This world would be a better place with more Dr. Carlisles

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Yun Carlisle is the best nephrologist I've ever had. That's it That's all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Good listener; impressed that he would return my calls to the unit personally; wish he has been a bit more aggressive with my treatment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

A very caring doctor. I like the fact that he will pick up the phone and call directly if he has new orders or a question. He has been my nephrologist for several months now and I am very pleased that he agreed to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Very dedicated and caring man. Goes out of his way to find solutions and give help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr Carlisle follows up on concerns and even will call at home when the situation warrants it. Very proactive instead of reactive.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

About 10 yrs back got referred to see him due to my on going kidney functions. Very knowlegeable and was throughly tested and tryed some medications. Fianally he diagnosed my condition as being PKD and we closed the case investigation. He offered complete support for any further developments. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007