Ratings for Dr. Cameron Tweedie

Dr Tweedie has been our family doctor for a few years now, and he is a gem' He is very knowledgeable and easy to ask for information. We also like the fact that he is very willing to send you to a specialist when needed

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

We have had Dr Tweedie for almost 3 years now and he is a real sweetheart. He is compassionate and really cares about his patients. He is great with my boys (a one year old and a 3 year old). He is so patient and gentle with them. I was nervous about having a new family Doctor after being with my last one for 30 years but honestly I wish I would have had the opportunity to have Dr Tweedie years ago.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Tweedie is the best doctor I have ever known. I have been with Dr. Tweedie since he started in Owen Sound back in the 90's. I just cant say enough amazing things about him. He has definitely helped me through a lot in the 23 or 24 years I have been seeing him. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Tweedie is a fantastic Doctor. He listens and keeps at it until solves your problem. I'm really lucky he took me in as a patient after I was severely hurt at work. I owe a lot to him. Great Doctor !

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Tweedie has been our family doctor for many years. He's been improving my life through many, many things. He's never once let me down, and he genuinely cares about every single one of his patients. I've never known a better Doctor than Doctor Tweedie. His RN, Stacey is also a phenomenal nurse and always provides excellent service and information. I hope I can continue to see Doctor Tweedie for as long as possible, I can't imagine life without him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Cam Tweedie is one of the best doctors around, he has looked after all my needs for years. I trust him with my life. A great guy,

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very pleased with the care my Mom has received by Dr. Tweedie and Staff at John Joseph Place:)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I agree that 5 stars isn't enough for Tweedie. I am so thankful for him. He is so proactive and knowledgable. He listens and cares and takes the next steps necessary. He arranged a referral at 5pm on a Friday for my one month old. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Tweedie. He is truly in the right profession. 5 stars isn't high enough.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Just a great all round Doctor, who truly cares for his patients health!!!!!;

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016