Ratings for Dr. Steven Lambos

Awesome guy his treatments have helped me a lot I've been going to him for a number of years

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I started a long term painting job, a lot of stretching. started to get WICKED headaches and could hardly move my head. He was the only one that helped me... after seeing 3 other Chiro`s and not feeling any better when walking out. But the Great Dr Lambos worked his magic! 1st visit I felt great after 15 min`s ! Follow up a week later and now once every 3 months..... HIGHLY recommend ...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I first saw Dr Lambos at age 21, when injuring my neck getting my young child repeatedly into & out of the carseat (short car, tall person). I experienced immediate improvement upon treatment. He tapered off the frequency of visits accordingly as I progressed; very ethical. I'm now 38 and still see him for occasional injuries from sports, etc and he always rectifies issues within a couple of visits (including a whiplash-like injury due to a volleyball in the face). I recommend him highly, and often, to anyone I know looking for a chiro.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have been going to chiropractors for over 40 years. I went to him on an emergency basis, he got me mobile in short order. I rate Dr Lambos as one of the best I have been to. He does not rush his treatments like some of the others do. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any one in need of chiropractic services. Ted D - WPG

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Never told me when the benefits reached the limit. He sent and invoice of 120 after a month. He is not a ethical Dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

NEVER go to him. Sits in his office playing Playstation all day, LITERALLY. His office opens when he feels like getting there, and unofficially closes early on Bomber game days. Often in the Tim Horton's in the parking lot and has to be called over to his office when someone comes in. Don't bother making an appointment as he just sees patients in the order they come in. No thought into it at all. When sitting in the waiting room, you can hear everything that's going on in the treatment rooms, and he tells every patient the exact same thing. Treatments are extremely painful, and he just seems sketchy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

His treatments sure worked for me. I had a lingering lower back / hip problem and an upper back injury that he has helped immensely. I am very skeptical of chiropractic in general. He is definitely one of the good ones. No B.S. with him, just treatment that works.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

he is the best chiropractor ever he is always so nice to me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

he's a very good doctor and i would recommond him to anyone. everytime i go there and tell him whats going on with my back or neck and he knows exactly what to do. awsome job steven.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

THIS IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. NOT ONLY WITH ADJUSTMENS FOR MY NURSING BACK BUT I FELL AND HURT MY KNEE. ALL DOCS THOUGHT I WAS OK BUT HE DIDNT THINK SO AND ASKED FOR MRI. I FOUND I HAD A TORN MENISCUS AND HAD TO HAVE SURGERY..HE TRULY IS AN EXCELENT DOCTOR OF THE BACK AND JOINTS. WRITTEN BY D.WOOD R.N.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009