Ratings for Dr. Tadesse Hailu

Made me at ease in is care. Diagnosed my medical issues quickly. Called me whenever he received results from blood tests.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

He is a good doctor, but unfortunately his office staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. First, you must leave several messages, then are told they only phone back if it is an emergency, and then they wish you a good day and hang up on you..... doesn't matter how good you are, if you have to deal with that level of incompetence, it's not worth it.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr works in a rough areas so he is careful of prescribing addictive medications. Helpful and good listener.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Kind and considerate. Doesn't prescribe medications that are not needed. Takes time to talk to you and explains things.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He has been my families family Dr for over 8 years. We have never had a issue and always gets to the root of the problem. He does not give out medication that is unneeded. Him and his wife are always nice and pleasant. We have taken our daughter there since she was born and have never been treated rudely or been told to be quiet or keep her quiet.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

a true quack cant even get out of his chair if your bleeding through your eyes

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I wasn't getting any help from my previous doctor so came to see Dr. Hailu. He sent me and my wife for xrays and blood tests and found our issues and now we are finally properly medicated and enjoying a better quality of life. They don't seem to serve the neighbourhood drug addicts, the clients aren't scary to sit beside. If someone has a long form to fill out they will take you first if you will be quick. I know people who don't like the doctor because he doesn't freely hand out pills like some other doctors. I am thankful to have him as my family doctor and now my granddaughter sees him too. You can see him on a walk in basis also, no appointment necessary.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

lady at the desk was rude on the phone, at the clinic she was rude and looked dumb as f**k. Doctor was quick to diagnose and prescribe medication without much thought, not picking up the medication and NEVER going back.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Terrible doctor! I went to him for a pregnancy scare. He first asked me my age and then has the audacity to tell me at my age I shouldn't want to have children. Sat at his computer and surfed the net while waiting for results and informed me that home pregnancy tests are often inaccurate, even though mine showed postive and that I was just overreacting. I know my body. sure enough he misdiagnosed me, told me I was not pregnant and to wait another couple weeks and do another test. I went to another doctor, and sure enough I was. it's more the personal comments, that I found unprofessional. how dare he tell me that I was too old to have children. A woman's body is her own.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very good doctor. Nice and helpful. Doesn't rush to prescribe medicines with side effects. Could see him with out an appointment with minimal waiting at the reception.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016