Ratings for Dr. Tadesse Hailu

Kind and considerate. Doesn't prescribe medications that are not needed. Takes time to talk to you and explains things.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He has been my families family Dr for over 8 years. We have never had a issue and always gets to the root of the problem. He does not give out medication that is unneeded. Him and his wife are always nice and pleasant. We have taken our daughter there since she was born and have never been treated rudely or been told to be quiet or keep her quiet.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

a true quack cant even get out of his chair if your bleeding through your eyes

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I wasn't getting any help from my previous doctor so came to see Dr. Hailu. He sent me and my wife for xrays and blood tests and found our issues and now we are finally properly medicated and enjoying a better quality of life. They don't seem to serve the neighbourhood drug addicts, the clients aren't scary to sit beside. If someone has a long form to fill out they will take you first if you will be quick. I know people who don't like the doctor because he doesn't freely hand out pills like some other doctors. I am thankful to have him as my family doctor and now my granddaughter sees him too. You can see him on a walk in basis also, no appointment necessary.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

lady at the desk was rude on the phone, at the clinic she was rude and looked dumb as f**k. Doctor was quick to diagnose and prescribe medication without much thought, not picking up the medication and NEVER going back.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Terrible doctor! I went to him for a pregnancy scare. He first asked me my age and then has the audacity to tell me at my age I shouldn't want to have children. Sat at his computer and surfed the net while waiting for results and informed me that home pregnancy tests are often inaccurate, even though mine showed postive and that I was just overreacting. I know my body. sure enough he misdiagnosed me, told me I was not pregnant and to wait another couple weeks and do another test. I went to another doctor, and sure enough I was. it's more the personal comments, that I found unprofessional. how dare he tell me that I was too old to have children. A woman's body is her own.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very good doctor. Nice and helpful. Doesn't rush to prescribe medicines with side effects. Could see him with out an appointment with minimal waiting at the reception.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Not a good reception. He does not like writing he forgets what your last treatment was. The doctor and the receptionist I don't both unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I never got my appointment booked. The receptionist yelled at me because I took too long choosing a time and she hung up on me. She also put me on hold without telling me beforehand, leaving me talking to myself confusedly on the line. Very unsatisfactory interaction.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Hailu and his wife are the worst family physician pair I have ever experienced!! - I decided to find a new doctor and sent a request for my medical records - they are going to charge me $30 or I cannot have them!! - shame on them and good riddance to the 2 of them

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015