Ratings for Dr. Leslie Bannister

Dr. Bannister is an excellent doctor. He's professional, caring, and just an all round nice guy. He was my family doctor for 33 years, at which time I made the extremely hard decision to switch to a group practice. Over the years it became harder and harder to get in for an appointment, until the point where it reached about a 2 month wait for a general office visit and over 6 months for a physical exam. The choice to switch was based on more flexibility and availability of appointments (therefore having issues addressed more timely). I sometimes regret making the switch in regards to his caring and personal service. I appreciated him taking care of me and my family for all the years he did.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Bannister is an amazing doctor. He doesn't have a God complex like some doctors I have heard about(Dr. Toby Im...oops did I say that out loud LOL). When he knows something is off but can't quite detect what it might be he will immediately refer you to see a specialist. He has an extremely warm and caring mannerism about himself. He makes me feel like I'm his only patient when it's my time to see him. The day he decides to retire will be a very sad day for this community. I don't feel I'll ever find another doctor that will be able to fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr banister was my doctor for 25 years. I just recently left for another doctor beacuse the wait to see him was outrageous, 2 months was typical. while I was with Dr Banister he was an amazing doctor, so helpful,kind, knowledgable... If I could get back in with him, I definatly would, even with the wait times so ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I've been with Dr. Bannister since I was born and find him an amazing and caring physician.....my only complaint is how long it takes to get an appointment 6-10 weeks. I had surgery and needed a refill on my persciption which would have run out before the 2 months it took to get an appointment. what were my options: wait at the walk-in clinic for 3 hours. I adore you Dr. Bannister, but you have more patients then you can handle, and I hate to say this, but doctors like this are why emergentcy wait times are so long. Heaven forbid I have a problem that isn't serious, I make an appointment for 2 months from now, but in the mean time it developes into something more serious.....I end up at the hospital emergency.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Bannister is our family doctor and we are blessed to have the health of our family in such good hands. Although he wastes no time and goes fairly quickly, you still feel cared about and that he is going to give you the best medical treatment he can.I would be surprised if he wasn't the best doctor in Brant County.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

He is a truely caring and amazing man. He puts all of himself into his work. He gives advice to his patients the way he would to his own child or wife. He has made a real impact on my entire family.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. What more can I say? He takes the time to listen to you. He spends time with you and actually carries out an excellent physical. It is hard to get in at times but what do you expect when he is such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

my familly doc for my whole life - love him to death.. buuutt getting an appointment is difficult and RECENTLY I've been feeling rushed...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Bannister has been my Dr. since infancy. Now he has my baby as a patient. I very confident in his skills and feel more than comfortable with him. He is also a treat to see. Ladies, I tell you, he is not bad on the eyes!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

He is a great family doctor but has his practice has grown so large it is almost a 2 month waiting period to get to see him. Go figure. You have to have connections!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008