You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James S. Pezzi

I can not rate Doctor for his skills to treat or bed side manner because staff refused to schedule an appointment for me as a 1st time patient. Reason: I had seen a Gastroenterologist at Lexington Clinic and they did not want to step on anyone's toes (their office policy, I was told). I was really disappointed and could not understand turning away a patient with great insurance and the capability to pay. Best Wishes!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Excellent doctor and his nursing staff was very accommodating to me and my husband! Can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Pezzi and his staff!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr.Pezzi was recommended to me by my gynecologist and I simply could not have found a better doctor.He is thorough, professional,knowledgable and his staff are absolutely the best also..Excellent Physician..

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Simply the best! Dr. Pezzi is smart and thorough. He takes the time to listen but is efficient and on time. He thinks about your medical history and makes connections to improve your health. Excellent staff, too.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I cannot say enough complimentary things about Dr. Pezzi and his staff. I found them all very compationate and caring. Dr. Pezzi and his staff are very competent and put took time to discuss all my questions and concerns. They even were able to call a specialist I had been trying to see and move up my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I FOUND DR PEZZI AND HIS STAFF TO BE VERY HELPFUL AND I THNK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

A wonderful feeling doctor. I had some potentially serious problems which Dr. Pezzi helped me through. I wouldn't be here today without him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr Pezzi is a wonderful clinician and individual He will listen and do all he can to diagnose and treat the issues at hand. I would recommend him to family and srangers alike with complete confidence of their positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Pezzi is an extremely compassionate doctor and an excellent clinician. His staff were very professional and I felt that I received the best care available in Lexington. I am distressed about the negative comment on this website because it is unbelievable to me that this individual actaully experienced this. I have known Dr. Pezzi for a long time and this characterization is absolutely unfair and untrue. The reality is that there are some people who want to blame everyone else for their difficulties and no matter what type of care they receive are going to be negative and angry.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Very compasionate. Did an endoscopy and colonoscpy on me and was very detailed on EVERYTHING. took the time to talk to me and made sure i knew what was happening. Found 3 uclers in my stomach and to in my GI tract. HE FIXED ME. AS far as his procedures go, i dont rememeber a thing since he is very "liberal" with his drugs used for the procedures. I reccomend him and if i know anyone with a stomach (or related) i will send them his way. he is a great doctor and truly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. James S. Pezzi's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can not rate Doctor for his skills to treat or bed side manner because staff refused to schedule an appointment for me as a 1st time patient. Reason: I had s..."

March 4, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9061'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9061'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014