Ratings for Dr. Deirdre Smith

USES FORCEPS. WORSE THAN A BUTCHER F O R C E P S ! ! ! Why crush my baby's head?

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She delivered my first baby.she is knowledgeable, polite and helps u to understand what's going on.tries every bit for a normal delivery.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She should not be in this field ...she does not know what she is doing needs to retire. I do not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. Avoid her at all costs!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr smith delivered my baby and I don't have words for how wonderful she was. My baby was in a wrong position and while during labour she made me do positions to flip my baby so I can have a normal delivery. She is an expert at her job and so dedicated to it. I'm sure I would have end up with a c section if it wasn't for her not giving up. Thank you Dr. Smith

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr.Smith Delivered my first baby and was my prenatal doctor for my other 3 babies. she is very nice and helpful. She always helped me and answered all my questions I had even if they sounded silly. She is also very gentle during exams and I made sure I was always comfortable. She is a great doctor and would recommend her to others looking for a doctor at the prenatal clinic.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Great Dr! Delivered both my babies , she knows what she's doing and knows how to act fast and get a baby out naturally in an emergency. She's so friendly and never rushes you. She's also great with following up after the baby if you've had a difficult pregnancy. Love her would recommend her in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

First of all, she is not an OBSTETRICIAN – she is a GP. As a previous post wrote, do not confuse friendliness with competence. Deirdre Smith is INCOMPETENT and should not be practicing medicine. Why do you think she closed her practice?

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Smith delivered both of my children, 1990 and 1991 and I have to say she was professional, caring and really the best she could be. She helped guide me through the ordeal of having both sent immediately from my arms to the special care nursery, and saw me everyday through it. She's compassionate and understanding and truly caring. Later when my children were about 1 and 3 years respectively, I worked for a fellow colleague, obstetrician who worked closely with her, my he RIP. One day, he told me she was "A MOST TALENTED OBSTETRICIAN" and that she should be. It's wonderful to know that she followed her passion and talent. Always doing her best - she should be proud :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Smith is the sweetest doctor around! She has been so helpful for my whole pregnancy and is always fast and courteous. She always smiles and gives you a good amount of time to hear your babies heartbeat. She answers all of mine and my husbands questions, and makes us feel at ease so I have had no anxiety about my pregnancy, even when I was diagnosed with both hyperemisis, and gestational diabetes. I recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr Smith was my family dr. for Years..until she went to Baby delivery full time. She also delivered both my babies..I have never had a dr make me feel so calm and at ease. She is the best..I wish she was still my Family dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012