Ratings for Dr. Stacy L. Norton

Please say it's NOT so!!!!!!! Doctor Norton has delivered ALL MY Babies 👶 & looking for her on today cause it's Mothers Day make Me so sad inside to think I'm having My last child 👶 #5 My Husband & I ......*tears* are now living in Dallas and have no issues with driving to Houston EVERY MONTH to be in her care!!!! I truly want to cry right now!!!!! Please say it not so Lord!!!! You are the only one I trust and it truly was a pleasure working with you at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital for 10+ years I love you Stacy Norton enjoy Your future endeavors!!!!😘

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

The most wonderful woman, our Angel! Stacy delivered our 4 children. We meet her since 1995 at LBJ Hospital and follow her at Red Oak office then at Methodist Hospital. We miss you so much Stacy! Love you The Hernandez's. Janell 20, Jason19, Jacob13, Jared9.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I t is really sad she's leaving the practice. she was the best but wish her best of luck in her new journy.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Norton is excellent! Really a pity she is leaving practice and can't be my ob anymore. Miss her!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Norton is truly a God sent! She is an exceptional doctor! Very compassionate and sincere! I would highly recommend her! She has delivered all 3 of my children and I could not have asked for a better Doctor to be by my side!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Norton has been my doctor 12 years and delivered my daughter. She is an exceptional doctor and has personally followed up on several items we have discussed. Her staff is also nice and they too have been great following up to make sure I received test results.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

We could not have asked for a better doctor to have been by our side through our pregnancy! Doctor Norton is truly a God send.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Norton has been a blessing! She is very knowledgeable and always has time to answer my questions. Her nurses are also always very sweet! I am so impressed with the little time that I have to wait. She stays on schedule and I'm very thankful for that!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Stacy Norton has been my doctor for 12 years. In that time, she has seen my through 2 pregnancies and the healthy birth of both of my children. In a recent gynecological visit, her staff was caring and compassionate, and Dr. Norton was exceptional. Her professional expertise combined with compassion and concern exceeded my expectations. She worked me into her schedule twice without hesitancy. I can't say enough about her, a top notch doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Norton is respectful, patient, and she provides useful information. I am currently seeing her for my twins; she is tolerant of my high anxiety about this pregnancy and provides appropriate reassurance/information. I highly recommend her. Her office staff (support and clinical) are also first rate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Stacy L. Norton's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)