Ratings for Dr. Aleksandar Radan

Dr. Radan takes a "wholeistic approach. Lifestyles, dietary habits, etc., and moves in preventative health options before they tend to become critical interventions. He is not a "pill pusher" (thank god) but has skill and wisdom to know an integrated approach. Keeps you informed and a great "bedside" manner

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Greatess Doctor our family has ever met! Think the person who commented before must be confusing with another Dr because he has been nothing but Wonderful. He took very good care of all of us through many difficult situations and even called me personally at home to make sure I was doing alright. He even does house calls to those who are to sick to come to him...We are VERY blessed to have him as our Dr...We rest well knowing our children and family are in good hands when they are sick

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

We have moved back from overseas. During the two years with Dr. Radan. He has helped diagnose our son with Celiac (when all of LHS and the hospital for sick children could only focus on worst case scenarios or linked to our travel patern..Cancer and Parasite Infection). Found a tumor in my wife's neck, thankfuly beign. Not a good two years on the health front but thanks to Dr. Radan for his persistence and professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

one of the very best. So lucky to call him our family doctor. People are jealous when we tell them he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I am pleased to have Dr Radan as our family Doctor he is very informative and caring. He looks after all aspects of your health in a great team effort.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

I am very happy that we now have him for our family doctor. He takes issues seriously, and is more than willing to make a referral if needed. Any question is a valid question when speaking with him. He has been very helpful to our family. He took my concerns about getting PSA testing early for my husband who has a family history of prostate cancer (as a baseline). . .no other doctor wanted to allow us to take the test, even though we would be paying for it out of pocket, which was not an issue. He also was able to get me a second opinion regarding a health issue, that is now taken care of thanks to his referral. He is a great addition to the Goderich / Huron County community. Highly recommended. The new clinic in Goderich is also recommended~~it is a very positive atmostphere. :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

I'm guessing that the same person wrote all the below comments because I have not talked to anyone who DOESN'T like Dr. Radan. Wherever we go in this town and happen to mention that he's our doctor, we hear "you're so lucky!" We have been so blessed by him. He is very thourough and knowledgeable. He cares not only about your physical needs but cares about you as a person as well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

A Doctor who is on time, polite and cares; what a new concept in Goderich. Dr. Radan is kind, interested in patient health and an extremely knowledgable physician. Our community is very fortunate to have this Doctor practising in our town. He took excellent care of me and my husband while we were in hospital for emergency care on two separate occasions. We are now thrilled to have him for our family physician.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Nice guy but I am not so sure that I would make him my first choice. I got the impression that he thought he was smarter than most people. I do not really enjoy that feeling. I am actually quite smart too but I do not like to make it too obvious except when it comes to dealing with doctors.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

I am extremely lucky that he is NOT my doctor. I would rather go to the Emergency department than see him. Why did the other doctors let him join the practice? This is not to say that he is not a nice person but as I doctor I have to wonder. Sometimes medical schools make the wrong decision. Sorry!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007