Ratings for Dr. Jeremy S. Weinberger

Have read comments from other patients below. Not sure what the negative reviews are about. Certainly there are personalities that don't work together, but I found that dr Weinberger was genuine, disarming, knowledgeable, and courteous. I had emergency surgery and he kept me calm and comfortable in a very stressful situation. I had a great team taking care of me and he was a star. There's no price that you can set for good care and he was worth every cent, and then some!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had an emergency appendectomy 3 weeks ago. He was really nice and even though I am still in the recovering period I think everything went well with the surgery. My problem with this Dr. is his office staff. I did an appointment 2 weeks ago for today and when I called to confirm first the lady told me she did not have me in her calendar but that she will check with the Dr so she would call me back. She never did, I called back again and she is like "no you don't have an appointment". When I complained cuz I'm pretty sure that same person I was talking to was the one who took my call and appointment the first time, she transfers me to another person who also confirms that she can do nothing but to take an appointment for 2 weeks later. My FOLLOW UP appointment was supposed to be after 3 weeks, not 5 weeks.They act like they just screw my Mc Donald's order. Don't work at a DOCTOR's office if you don't take this seriously. It is a shame given that he seems to be one of the few good ones

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

colon surgery went wrong, ended up with major infection,one month in hospital, colostomy bag,and $10,000.00 out of pocket expense. Took me ten months to recover and had my colon reconnected with another surgeon. DO NOT recommend Dr. Weinburger.

Submitted July 2, 2012

Saw him for pilonidal cyst removal back in 2003. Had complications from the procedre. Did not show caregivers proper care after surgery. Left orig. practice during care. Quite inappropriate with some comments...did not find him to be funny. 6 year later and still having problems.

Submitted April 6, 2009

HE IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL, HE ALSO HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

pleasant as well

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Jeremy S. Weinberger's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)