Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Allegretto

My nose surgery was in April and it was a huge success as my breathing has finally returned to its normal state! Dr. Allegretto is skilled and was really easy to communicate with. He was also very kind and made the entire experience so much better.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I was diagnosed with a Subglottic Stenosis in March 2015 and the end of August 2015 Dr Allegretto performed laser laryngosopy.... I can breath again!! Very professional, informative.. he did what he said and I am well for the first time in 4 years.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I had a paratoidectomy & mastoidectomy in 2007 with Dr. Allegretto. Amazing. Friendly. Knowledgeable but the women who answers the phine is abrupt & doesnt seem to have the time to listen to your questions.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have never been so disappointed with a medical examination as I was with Dr. Allegretto. I went to see him for voice problems after waiting almost a year to get in. I have had chronic heart burn all my life, and have seen my voice deteriorate in the last 5 or so years. After looking at my throat, he told me it was "definitely beat up," then asked if I was "one of those girls who's really loud all the time." I asked him if it could have anything to do with my acid reflux, and he dismissed the idea, telling me that he's seen "a lot of women like me" and that I need to "radically change my lifestyle if I want my voice to get better," recommending that I essentially stop talking. I have never had a doctor be so uncaring about my concerns and unrealistic in his recommendations. He reluctantly told me he would refer me to a voice clinic and 7 months later, I received a letter from the voice clinic asking me to send in a questionnaire, after which I will have to way another several months. Very unimpressed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Allegretto, and his staff are incredible. My experience has always been 100% Dr. Allegretto, has always taken the time to explain every detail, and expresses everything with kindness, and clarity. Thank you Dr. Allegretto, and staff, keep up the wonderful work.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My experience with Dr. Allegretto and his staff was great. After almost a decade of throat problems I was referred to him to have my tonsils removed and it has done nothing short of change my life. Dr. Allegretto and his staff made me feel comfortable and informed of what the process was going be and what to expect through out. The consult was quick but informative. While some may feel his bedside manner could improve I felt he was just matter of fact and did not sugar coat anything which I personally appreciated. The day of the surgery both Dr. Allegretto and his staff ensured I was comfortable and answered any quetions I had, They did a great job of putting me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

The Doctor was very good. I know he's very busy but never seemed rushed. I would defiantly recommend this doctor. My surgery was great, felt a difference immediately.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Allegretto is an amazing doctor and surgeon. I have seen him many times regarding my throat issues. He is always helpful and his staff is great. I know it takes a long time to get in to him for an appointment but it is only because so many people want to see him. The wait is worth it. Be patient and you will not regret it. Thank you Dr. Allegretto and staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Allegretto did a Parotidectomy on me and I found him to be very professional, empathetic and thorough in his practice. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Michael W. Allegretto's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My nose surgery was in April and it was a huge success as my breathing has finally returned to its normal state! Dr. Allegretto is skilled and was really easy t..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with a Subglottic Stenosis in March 2015 and the end of August 2015 Dr Allegretto performed laser laryngosopy.... I can breath again!! Very pro..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a paratoidectomy & mastoidectomy in 2007 with Dr. Allegretto. Amazing. Friendly. Knowledgeable but the women who answers the phine is abrupt & doesnt seem..."

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G 2B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "8440 112 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804078356".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so disappointed with a medical examination as I was with Dr. Allegretto. I went to see him for voice problems after waiting almost a year to g..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His receptionist that answers the phone is a b**ch. she doesn't even give you the time of day."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Allegretto, and his staff are incredible. My experience has always been 100% Dr. Allegretto, has always taken the time to explain every detail, and expres..."

October 15, 2014