Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Allegretto

Dr. Allegretto diagnosed a very large growth on my right vocal cord and recommended surgery. We were scheduled to leave for a 6 week winter holiday 2 days after my appointment, which we did. My condition unexpectedly deteriorated while on holiday and we decided to come home early. Dr. Allegretto and Shannon, ENT Clinic Nurse, arranged for my surgery, called a laryngoscopy, to be done very quickly upon my return. They were very supportive and caring during this time. I appreciate the expediency of my surgery and their quality of care and would highly recommend Dr. Allegretto and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been struggling with undiagnosed issues (difficulty breathing, coughing, wheezing) for over a year and Dr Allegretto diagnosed me in a short period of time, when all other doctors could not. I have had an increase in the quality of my life since this diagnosis and subsequent surgery. I highly recommend Dr Allegretto.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Allegretto checked the problem that I went to see hi about, and told me it was fine and not to worry about it, but found an unrelated problem while checking me, he gave me an Rx for the problem and told me that if that doesn't fix it in 2 months to come back and he will book me in for surgery. I found him to be very knowledgeable and had a really good bedside manor. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Allegretto did my tonsillectomy recently. Surgery was prompt, on time, and fast. I had not seen him for over a year and seeing him surgery day was lovely. He was enthusiastic and reassured me about my concerns about pain during recovery. A week after my surgery I was in extreme pain so I called his office (he happened to be away) and the ladies there were extremely caring, listened to my concerns and gave me direction. The next morning they even called me to see how I was feeling! Excellent doctor and staff, could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I waited 6 months for an appt and was given 5 minutes of time. He did not seem to care about me, just get me out. When you have pain, chronic laryngitis and tinnitus for over 1 year, we want help not dismissal. Do not see him, not caring. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I felt no compassion from Dr Allegretto at all. He spent less than 5 minutes total with me after making me wait an hour after my appointment time and waiting 6 months to see him. He said that I was a "dead end" and then said "have a good day" and left the room.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Allegretto has been my ENT surgeon for 14 years now and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr Allegretto and his staff are awesome! You are in and out of the office in a timely manner and he gives his time to you as if you are as important as the next.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I got my tonsillectomy done with Dr. Allegretto. It took about a year wait for me to actually have it done, but Yolanda (the receptionist) is great and very helpful when calling. The surgery was quick, and though the surgery was painful (as expected), everything healed great. I no longer snore or get tonsil infections. He's very busy, but it's worth the wait. It was my first surgery so I was nervous but everything went very smoothly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have found both Dr. Allegretto and his staff to be excellent and very helpful . I have a subglottic stenosis which has warranted several surgeries. I have found Dr. ALLEGRETO to be a skilled surgeon and very caring. His staff have gone out of their way to help to provide the needed access to a busy Dr. when I have needed emregency surgery because of my poor breathing. I really appreciate them all!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Michael W. Allegretto's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.