Ratings for Dr. Adeshnee Pather

I had her with my first and refused to see her with this one. My experience was not as bad as yours Carly-alexis Hildebrand but still not happy. I almoat passed out on her exam table cuz she forgot me there, She said it was her fault she forgot me and there was no blood getting to my brain. She was 2 hours late to induce me. She showed up as I was pushing my daughter's head out, stayed for 10 mins and then left. Said a total of 7 words to me. She never came back to see me, She had another Dr release me from the hospital and didn't do any fallow up afterwards. Never saw her again after that 10 mins.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

HORRIBLE!! Changed family doctors because she was that mean.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had a horrible experience with her she told me I was a horrible person for wanting to have my baby when I had already been in the hospital having full painful contractions and that lasted 3 days and every time I see her she's very rude!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Pather is not a very concerning doctor.. from the first appointment I knew we were not going to be on great terms, even with her fake smile and attempt to be supportive. Feeling as though I was the only one being treated unfairly, I soon found out that it seems she has issues with "bigger" women and I wasn't the only one to be treated poorly... I am 39 weeks and have finally found another doctor who is gladly taking me on. I have had yet to leave an appointment with her feeling confident and positive about my pregnancy. I felt judge based on me being a single mother (well who is going to take care of you and your children? really????), a little over-weight, gestational diabetes, oh and wanting my tubes tied after delivery (she made it her personal opinion). there was about 2 months where my daughter and I were sick, trading illnesses back and forth.. I was exhausted and I went to her and asked if there was anything I could take to get better, she made me feel guilty for wanting antibiotics while pregnant, but never even examined me... I went to the urgent clinic and found out I had bronchitis... nice hey? i have never had a doctor who took my blood pressure and had my arm turn literally blue, she would deflate the cuff and pump it up again... when i mentioned to her that that wasn't necessary she gave me a look and said don't be so sensitive.... NO RECOMMENDATION FROM ME!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

She definitely knows how to make someone feel better:) She would make a great counselor, because once I walked out of the clinic, I felt a great confidence and a lift that I really needed. She is very compassionate, kind, and caring.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She is a really good Dr. but I think to overwhelmed and busy have to wait for more than 1 hour it's ok with me. But with my last pregnancy she told me to go with the Dr. In my town which hasn't been too good but in the end she told me in april I could go back to her but I'm still just going to the town dr.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Be prepared to wait!!! She is never on time and is rushed when you finally do get to see her. She has also told me she wants nothing to do with my delivery, because I have to go to Wpg. and I better not have to see her in case of emergency. She is scared and it shows. Not sure why she's still delivering babies. A doctor should never tell their patient they want nothing to do with them. It's unprofessional and she is wrong for doing it. Do not go to this doctor if you are pregnant!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Aside from all prenatal appointments being about an hour late, she seemed really good. I really liked going to see her, that is until I was in labour. While I was in labour, she was really rough and was really pushing for me to get an epidural when I didn't need one. When it came time for me to push, she wanted us to start without a doctor because she was busy. As soon as she was able to, she yanked my son out (wasn't in distress) causing significant tearing. When I asked her how bad I tore, she lied and wouldn't tell me until she was completely done. She wouldn't give me anything for pain while stitching me up and threated to send me to the operating room for stitching if I didn't quit moving. She eventually ended up having the nurses "pin" me down and keep the gas mask on my face until she was done. I didn't see her for 2 days after that and she had a different doctor discharge me from the hospital. I will NOT be going to her again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Where do I start with her....she seemed not to bad at the beginning...but things changed...she was determined I had gestational diabeties so put me on insulin late into my pregnancy 8 and a half months in..told me she would be inducing me early...I was having contractions and went in to be sent home the next day and told to come back the next day for a non stress test...my husband and I sat in that tiny room for 9 hours before finally being admitted..she "induced" me that night...everything was going well but didn't see her again until 6 am the next day when she decided to break my water..labour went great nurses were amazing but did not see her again until it was time to push..noonish... They should have caught my babies heartbeat dropping every time I pushed because the cord was around her neck belly and feet...she decided to use the vacuum and pull while I pushed and yelled at me when I cried out...she got delivered but the she tried to pull my placenta out and caused me to bleed

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014