You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dina Fisher

She is fantastic. She spends time listening and explaining everything to you.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I'm a soon to be 61 year old man, back in '08 I ran into some real serious respiratory problems. This could be a very long and detailed homage, however let me just say , that to this day I honestly believe this exceptional doctor saved my life. To this day I have my regular visits and look forward to each, if of course I'm able to make my way there. For about the last year and a half she has also been working out of the T.B. clinic in Sunridge and thesewonderful people have even sent a cab for me when necessary. This could go on and on, but in short Dr. Dina Fisher is a credit to her profession and I'm without a doubt one of the most fortunate fella's in Calgary. Thank you Dr. Fisher. J. Gibson

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Fisher has a, professional, efficient, and thorough team, and always makes me feel like she cares.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr, Fisher is an amazing doctor! If you get a referal to her, count your lucky stars!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Very thorough. Explains all options clearly and completely. She has been monitoring my situation for over 5 years. I have been highly appreciative that I was referred to Dr Fisher for unusual case.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Just found this website All I can say is she saved my life about six years ago. Her and doctor Rimmer are angles

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

She has gone above the call of duty to help me with my asthma. I have severe asthma and she has taken every route to help me...Candice Mowat

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Dina Fisher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is fantastic. She spends time listening and explaining everything to you."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm a soon to be 61 year old man, back in '08 I ran into some real serious respiratory problems. This could be a very long and detailed homage, however let me ..."

September 19, 2014