Ratings for Dr. Uday Chadha

Doctor uday chadha is the best he helped my daughter a lot for her hair , I thought she might stay bald but by his help her hair is regrowing and I have the picture . Thanks doctor uday chadha you are imazing

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Chadha's staff are pleasant and helpful. Dr. Chadha always accepts my children as walk ins, and despite having a busy schedule, takes the time to carefully examine them and best of all, explain to me, their mom, exactly what is going on. He makes sure to have callbacks to check again. He is so patient, and has expert knowledge. Lucky to have him as my kids' doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My three children have been patients of Dr. Uday Chadha for over 9 years. When his children, Dr. Anu Chadha and Dr. Neel Chadha joined his office, my husband and I registered with them. The professionalism provided through their care, service and mannerisms is comforting and reassuring. I made an informed decision to register with this family of physicians. I do realize that the wait times can be long; however, I have waited at various clinics for much longer and my children have seen other pediatricians with long wait times. I do agree that the fees for notes are high and this is an issue across the medical profession that needs to be addressed at the provincial level. I try to avoid asking for notes for that reason and I understand that sometimes the employers and schools require notes and so each patient needs to inquire and ask for options as per their needs. Apart from the medical care we receive, the staff have always been helpful. I understand that the office personnel are busy and there are several patients entering and leaving the building. Consideration goes a long way especially when our visits are at a time when we or our children are not well or when it is a scheduled appointment for vaccinations that are mandated by the province. Our wellbeing is of great importance and that entails the outward display of our emotions and the internalizing of our disagreement or discomfort. One of my favourite quotes is "Humility is humanity at its best." I wish all the staff at Chadha Medical a Happy New Year with wishes for peace and good health in 2018.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Chadha has taken care of our four children since 2003. He is amazing! Very caring and kind. He remembers personal details for each of our children making doctor visits something to look forward to. Even when we do not have an appointment, he will always make time to see us. No question or concern is ever too trivial for him. He will always take the time to give excellent advice and medical care. We are very blessed that our children receive such excellent care from a highly qualified pediatrician and caring person such as Dr. Chadha.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Chadha has been my daughter's pediatrician for the last three years. He is very good with kids and my daughter loves to go visit him. He even remembers what kind of stickers my daughter likes! He is very knowledgeable, thorough and patient with kids and parents and answers all the questions you have (which could be the reason why there may be a long waiting sometimes). Lucky to have him as my daughter's doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Doctor Chadha is one of the best family doctor ever. He is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr Chadha is very knowledgeable, caring, and good with the kids. If it’s an annual check up, I literally make a list of questions to ask, and he always answers them. If your on time for your scheduled appt, the wait time is usually less than 20min. I only ever book appts via email and the staff replies within 1-2 days. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Uday Chadha from chadha Medical is amazing! We first met when we had our first son 5 years ago. We came in when he was 2 days old and could not nurse. Dr Chadha was so caring and helpful to us as first time parents; we wil never forget that. We have another son now and he is also a patient and the level of care is still the same - very knowledgeable and always gives good advice. It is easy to get an appointment and the wait time is reasonable. We would recommend Dr Chadha to anyone with new babies.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

We knew Dr. Uday since 2008 after having our daughter. She was preemie and tiny so with Dr. Uday speciality in premature babies she was at good hand with his kindness now she is a healthy 9 years old girl. My kids like to go there even if clinic is not a fun place.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Chadha has seen my kids for years. He is very kind and knowledgeable, and spends time explaining to my kids and to me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017