Ratings for Dr. Michael Padonou

he has very poor bedside manner and little patience. I had my doubts after the first visit despite this doctor being highly recommended. His staff did not provide clear instructions. After procedure, this doctor provided the WORST care I have ever experienced in a hospital. Very concerned about the future of healthcare in my senior years after my time with Padonou. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Cancer caused colonoscopy. staff didn’t book an appointment and blamed my mother for not having information. My mother keeps everything, like hoards reports and files them like an office clerk. Maybe they should fire their office staff, it’s seriously hazardous to lie about health and safety.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Padonou in July of 2016 and surgery in November of 2016. Dr Padonou was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!! Very impressed with his know how and skill. His approach to my surgery and aftercare was well received. I got the sense he care about his patients and made sure I understood the surgery and took his time to answer all of my questions. Excellent care! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This doctor is a amazing find in this world of revolving door medicine . He was kind, considerate answered all my question without making me feel like I was a bother to him. This was my second scope with him and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. I would also like to thank Nancy she is always there to help.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He was extremely kind to me and really listened I feel he is very competent I have had a hard time lately figuring what is wrong with my stomach but I feel he will get to the bottom of it Very pleased that another wonderful doctor,Dr M. Kapala referred me to him Sandy was also very professional and helpful during my visit

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He did an amazing job on my toddler. Very patient with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Keelung Padonou repaired a hernia surgery (had it done in Abu Dhabi originally) and it's still holding strong. Very kind, compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I first met Dr. Padonou after being admitted to the hospital in September for gallbladder issues. Dr. Padonou met with me at the hospital - not only was he incredibly compassionate with a great bedside manner, he took time to answer all of my questions and reassured me that everything would be ok post-surgery (and what I should/shouldn't eat prior to this). The day of surgery was terrific - the staff at Queensway were amazing and Dr. Padonou was amazing. I was feeling good only days after the surgery (and with no pain killers). Words cannot express how thankful I am to Dr. Padonou - he is, simply put, an outstanding surgeon and human being. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He was very professional and caring. Had a very holistic approach. Very knowledgeable. Overall - great experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

This doctor is both rude and incompetent. He began my appointment with insulting me by calling me "chubby." Which is not the proper medical term to use in communicating that a patient is overweight. I underwent an umbilical hernia surgery, which was completely boched. A year later, I require a more serious surgery to replace the infected mesh that was placed in my body. The only explanation for this is that he placed an unsterile mesh in my stomach. Would not recommend this surgeon at all.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016