Ratings for Dr. Jesus E. Linares

Dr. Linares has always been courteous, attentive, and respectful to my needs. Been seeing him for many psychological issues. Yes, you might need medications but he is always available to change dosage and cater it to each patient. Best doctor in a 2o mile radius!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Wow! I have never spoken to a more unprofessional person in my life- why become a psych doc if you know you have to deal with patients? Oh.. right the money. Dr. Linares was rude, unhelpful and basically just wants to write scripts and charge you for it.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

The best psychiatrist I have ever seen. He was kind, patient and helped me put my feet on the ground. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr Linares helped us stabilize my mother after she got very agitated and demented due to severe Alzheimers disease. She has remained in my home because the medication allows her to accept the care we need to give her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Very knowledgeable, caring and thoughtful physician, who spends his time getting to know his patients. His staff is very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Jesus E. Linares's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental