Ratings for Dr. John Boekhoud

Was the best doctor one could ask for. I sure do miss him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He's excellent, helped my entire family out. Been my doctor since birth. Amazing man. Things have only gone up since that goddamn evil woman of a seceratry Mary Ann left

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I like Dr Boekhoud. He is down to earth, friendly and takes the time to ask the reason as to why you are there, and tries his best to explain and answer your questions. I usually feel comfortable and not rushed, and I think Nancy is warm, friendly & funny. <3

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Boekhoud has been my parents' family physician since taking over the practice of his predecessor, Dr. Polanik - in the late 70's. I know Dr. Boekhoud to be a very conscientious and caring man who goes out of his way to ensure his patients are happy and cared for. We are blessed to have had him take care of us all these years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

He is wonderful, what else is there to say! He has been my doctor for 30 years and has always been very helpful, courteous and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr Boekhoud has always been very helpful and not afraid to refer a patient to a specialist.He explains in simple terms whay may be wrong with you. He is always courteous and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Boekhoud's for over 15 years. He always takes the time to listen to you and provide a thorough examination. I can't say anything negative about his attitude, his bedside manner, or the way he treats patients. He doesn't overprescribe medications and will often recommend home or homeopathic remedies in conjunction with his precribed treatments. Please don't reitre too soon Dr. Boekhoud, you're the best!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr.Boekhoud is an amazing doctor. from what I understand I am very lucky to have him. He takes the time to listen to your complaints. if he writes a script he is always following you up. Dr.Boekhoud is one of the best doctors I ever had he knows what he is talking about and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. John has been our family physician for over 33 years, he has always treated us with respect and kindness. His skills are wonderful and he is always ready to send you to a specialist if necessary. I have never felt that I was taking up his time. John is the best as far as our family is concerned. Mary Anne is now retired after 33 years of faithful service to Dr. John and his patients, always pleasant and will to fit you in if it was necessary, we miss her. Nancy is now at the front desk and is also very helpful. As far as I am concerned Dr. John is the best family doctor anyone could have.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Very helpful and understanding. New staff, Nancy and Sue, are great with the patients -- a refreshing change.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009