Ratings for Dr. Edgar Emeric

The most condescending Doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Talks to you like your a two year old.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He is the worst doctor that I have ever been to whatever you do do not go to this doctor I don't even think he is a doctor he don't act like he's a doctor he acts like he is above you acts like he's better than you I wouldn't recommend this doctor for a dog

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Emeric for 10 + years. He is caring, honest and has succeeded in treating my chronic conditions. I highly recommend him as a skilled diagnostician. His office does labs and will refer for imaging and consultations with specialists.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

He is very very rude and acts as though he is above people in general..I feel he has chose the wrong profession. This is for you, so called dr. Edgar emeric if it wasn't for the PEOPLE who choose to be seen by you their first time, you would be out of business, cause I'm sure they including myself will not be back for a second visit... You should consider some depression therapy. I hear there are some good therapist at the RIDGE.. Thanks for waiting my time.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Emeric for over 5 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain things. I have complete confidence in him, and appreciate his "bedside manner".

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Submitted December 30, 2014

Today, I went to Dr. Emeric for a preventative physical, as I have not been to a doctor in 10+ years. My insurance suggested it and paid it in full, so I said "sure!". From the moment I walked in the door (as a new patient), it was a horrible experience. I was not greeted or even acknowledged. Finally, I said, "excuse me", and the rude lady behind the desk said "have a seat, i'll be with you in a minute". Clearly, I knew I needed to do new paperwork, and literally 30 seconds after she realized that, she called me back up. Everything else up until I met Dr. Emeric was fine. He had reviewed my chart with a student I'm guessing, and walked straight in the room DRILLING ME as to why I get a std check yearly. It was incredibly insulting when he referenced my sexual orientation as to why I was getting tested yearly, and made the exact comment "well that explains it" when I told him my sexual orientation. That had nothing to do with my examination! I will NEVER be back to this office again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I went with my partner to try to get help with him quitting smoking. the only thing he advised is that we should try going to church. he wad very arrogant and felt like he was above women. I felt very disrespected and all I wanted was to try to help my boyfriend to quit smoking. I would not ever go to him. he never even tried to encourage him to quit smoking even though hes a 43 year old black overweight man with diabetes. horrible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Doctor Emeric is a nice guy, good bedside manner, easy to talk to. However, I have been very unimpressed with his diagnostic abilities. On two separate occasions Dr. Emeric diagnosed me with medical conditions (Prostatitis, Parasitism) without running a single test (just asked me questions). He then proceeded to write me prescriptions for very potent antibiotic doses (I know because I asked another doctor). I visited Dr. Emeric half a dozen times and never left without a prescription of some sort. Prescription happy = driving up the cost of health care for everyone. Additionally, Dr. Emeric apparently sees it as his business that he personally control overpopulation of the planet Earth. Most of my visits he would go on and on about how I needed to get a Vasectomy. Seriously? Mind your own business. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Emeric for over 4 years. He is extremely capable, has a great bedside manner and listens to his patients. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Edgar Emeric's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Avmed