Ratings for Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

I had a breast lift and 300cc implant in October.Dr.wilkes is amazing. The results are better than I could ask for. I felt very comfortable with Dr.wilkes and his staff. My breasts healed very well , there was great follow up with the dr after the surgery. If you choose Dr.Wilkes you can feel confident with your choice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Met Dr Wilkes for reconstructive surgery required following another surgery (crainiotomy). He was great, gave options, I had the first procedure and has seen me since for touch ups. Excellent results I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I would say he is one of the best Breast Augmentation doctors in Canada. I felt extremely comfortable and confident the entire process and my results are better than I ever expected.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I agree with the other poster. Dr Wilkes is very nice but the lady who answers the main phone line is rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Wilkes a few months ago & my results have exceeded my expectations. Super nice guy & surgical staff are amazing! My only complaint would be is the lady that answers the office phone is rude!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I saw Dr Wilkes for a breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck. He was great. I'm really happy with the results. His bedside manner was very professional and he seemed to really listen and never rushed appointments.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Wilkes and staff made me feel so comfortable. I was cared for better then I thought I would be! I had a breast augmentation done March 17, 2016 and they are beautiful! Perfect size and they feel wonderful! Thank you everyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Wilkes is an incredible surgeon and I am so pleased to have been under his expert care. I am so thankful for the excellent outcome he was able to provide for me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Wilkes performed a Rhinoplasty on me and I had excellent results. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering this procedure. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I had my Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty done from him and he did a great job. He had very nice staff, listens to what you want and what you need. I was scared of the surgery at first but he explained it very helpfully and I lost all my fear of the surgery. He is a very skilled doctor and I would strongly recommend him for a surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015