Ratings for Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

I would highly recommend Dr Wilks. Very Professional

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had my breast augumentation done on May 5, 2017 and wanted to wait to write my review. I wanted to wait until my recovery was over so I can share a full account of my surgery and recovery. First of all dr Wilkes and his staff when very professional and kind. My recovery was fast and very painless, my scars are hardly noticeable. Of course I went through a few weeks getting use to the new sensations and healing process but now everything feels like they are a part of me and they LOOK AMAZING!! Thank you Dr. Wilkes!! You rock! If you want to see a bit more on him look him up on "the surgeons" on you tube.....amazing doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Recently had my breast augmentation with DR. Wilkes. I found him very honest, caring and non-judgemental. His staff were very patient and accommodating with my crazy schedule. Procedure day the staff were amazing, kind and welcoming. From day one I felt comfortable and at ease. Only a few days past surgery but so far everything has gone great. Minimal bruising hardly noticeable and honestly no pain with minimal drugs. Thank you to the all staff and their expert skills.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had a breast augmentation 335 cc implant in March 2. Dr.Wilkes is AMAZING !!! I very love the result. And after my surgery I had no pain and my incisions heals after 2 weeks! If you choose Dr.Wilkes you'll never regret it !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had a breast lift and 300cc implant in October.Dr.wilkes is amazing. The results are better than I could ask for. I felt very comfortable with Dr.wilkes and his staff. My breasts healed very well , there was great follow up with the dr after the surgery. If you choose Dr.Wilkes you can feel confident with your choice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Met Dr Wilkes for reconstructive surgery required following another surgery (crainiotomy). He was great, gave options, I had the first procedure and has seen me since for touch ups. Excellent results I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I would say he is one of the best Breast Augmentation doctors in Canada. I felt extremely comfortable and confident the entire process and my results are better than I ever expected.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I agree with the other poster. Dr Wilkes is very nice but the lady who answers the main phone line is rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Wilkes a few months ago & my results have exceeded my expectations. Super nice guy & surgical staff are amazing! My only complaint would be is the lady that answers the office phone is rude!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I saw Dr Wilkes for a breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck. He was great. I'm really happy with the results. His bedside manner was very professional and he seemed to really listen and never rushed appointments.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016