Ratings for Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

Dr. Wilkes and staff made me feel so comfortable. I was cared for better then I thought I would be! I had a breast augmentation done March 17, 2016 and they are beautiful! Perfect size and they feel wonderful! Thank you everyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Wilkes is an incredible surgeon and I am so pleased to have been under his expert care. I am so thankful for the excellent outcome he was able to provide for me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I had my Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty done from him and he did a great job. He had very nice staff, listens to what you want and what you need. I was scared of the surgery at first but he explained it very helpfully and I lost all my fear of the surgery. He is a very skilled doctor and I would strongly recommend him for a surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

DR Wilkes is great .i had a rhinoplasty done with him over six month ago .i loved the results at the beginning but now the tip seems to be dropped some what .or maybe its just when you get nose job done ,and you look at your self in the mirror ,you focus on you nose only ,i still like the results.He listens to your desire ,needs and your questions.he knows what he's doing and he is great at his work.and i went ahead even booked a breast augmentation with him for this month .he is great ,i will keep this is updated .and i would recommend him to other .he is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Submitted September 27, 2015

I had a breast augmentation near the end of May 2014 and I absolutely love them. They are perfect; I have minimal scarring, they feel natural, and my nipples aren't numb. Dr. Wilkes made sure that they fit with my frame (I am quite tiny) and didn't look over the top. The procedural was so quick and while I was sick from the pain meds for two days after, once switching, the pain was so minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Wilkes. He's kind, knowledgeable and I couldn't be happier. My confidence went up 100%

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Wilkes performed the cleft lip and palate repair on our son. I couldn't have been more nervous about my little 4 mo. old baby going in for surgery, but Wilkes was amazing. My son is now 4 years old and we have to point out to people where the surgery on his lip was done. I would definitely recommend anyone to Wilkes.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I had a face lift in 2014 and on Dr. Wilkes advice an additional procedure of "fat grafting" to eliminate fine lines around the mouth. Ten years previously I had a face lift with another cosmetic surgeon and was very pleased with the result. However I was very displeased with both the face lift and fat grafting performed by Dr. Wilkes. Neither procedure resulted in any noticeable improvement at a total cost of $12,600. Dr. Wilkes agreed to refund the cost of the fat grafting and offered to do a face lift revision. Having lost faith in his ability to perform a successful face lift I declined the offer of revision surgery. Whilst I see lots of positive reviews for other cosmetic procedures I would not recommend anyone to undertake a face lift with this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes and staff made me feel so comfortable. I was cared for better then I thought I would be! I had a breast augmentation done March 17, 2016 and they a..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes is an incredible surgeon and I am so pleased to have been under his expert care. I am so thankful for the excellent outcome he was able to provide f..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes performed a Rhinoplasty on me and I had excellent results. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering this procedure. Thank you. "

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty done from him and he did a great job. He had very nice staff, listens to what you want and what you need. I was scared of ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "DR Wilkes is great .i had a rhinoplasty done with him over six month ago .i loved the results at the beginning but now the tip seems to be dropped some what .or..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst nose surgeon ever!! Do not let him touch your nose!!! And if you do....don't every say you were not warned. "

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation near the end of May 2014 and I absolutely love them. They are perfect; I have minimal scarring, they feel natural, and my nipples ar..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes performed the cleft lip and palate repair on our son. I couldn't have been more nervous about my little 4 mo. old baby going in for surgery, but Wilk..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift in 2014 and on Dr. Wilkes advice an additional procedure of "fat grafting" to eliminate fine lines around the mouth. Ten years previously I h..."

July 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 5W9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 156 St & 87 Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804836400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilke's did a fantastic job on my BA & Liposuction of the flank area. Couldn't be mor thrilled with my results!"

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilkes has has done all of my cleft lip repairs since 1991, he is so amazing. I would never do to anyone else!"

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast argumentation in the beginning of May 2014 with Dr Wilkes. When I went in for the consultation he was everything I could have asked for in a surg..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full Tummy Tuck, Muscle repair, Breast lift and Breast augmentation on April 10, 2015 with Dr. Wilkes. He is great!! I did my consultation, went back af..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes 3 years ago, and he is AMAZING! At the time I wanted a "natural" look and received just that and more! I h..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes preformed my baby's clief lip repair and did the most amazing job. He is an amazing Dr and we are beyond pleased and extremely happy that our baby is..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilkes performed an upper eye lift. The results were amazing, he is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing persona. I am thrilled with the job he did."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw him 16 years ago for breast implants which he did an amazing job,Im sure i had the nicest breasts in town!! during my consultation he was very rude and a..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilkes was recommended to me by my family doctor. He answered all my questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. He was very easy to talk to made ..."

September 21, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

September 14, 2012
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 894622)

May 3, 2012