You may also like

Rate Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes's Ratings

I had a face lift in 2014 and on Dr. Wilkes advice an additional procedure of "fat grafting" to eliminate fine lines around the mouth. Ten years previously I had a face lift with another cosmetic surgeon and was very pleased with the result.
However I was very displeased with both the face lift and fat grafting performed by Dr. Wilkes. Neither procedure resulted in any noticeable improvement at a total cost of $12,600.
Dr. Wilkes agreed to refund the cost of the fat grafting and offered to do a face lift revision.
Having lost faith in his ability to perform a successful face lift I declined the offer of revision
surgery.
Whilst I see lots of positive reviews for other cosmetic procedures I would not recommend
anyone to undertake a face lift with this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Wilke's did a fantastic job on my BA & Liposuction of the flank area. Couldn't be mor thrilled with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Wilkes has has done all of my cleft lip repairs since 1991, he is so amazing. I would never do to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had a breast argumentation in the beginning of May 2014 with Dr Wilkes. When I went in for the consultation he was everything I could have asked for in a surgeon. He was very kind, he answered all of my questions, he let me try on different sizes, take pictures, really whatever I felt necessary to make my decision. I consulted with him for at least 45 minutes.. He was honest with me when I told him what I wanted and how I wanted my breasts to look. He gave his honest opinion on what would look best on my frame. When I finished the consult he was very professional in that he did not ask for my opinion right away.. Instead gave me a number to call if and when I was ready to get the sugery. On the day of surgery he was very prompt and I also got the chance to talk to him again and confirm what was going to take place before it did. All the people who work with him are fantastic. They are very welcoming people. Never did I feel uncomfortable or like I was making the wrong decision. His nurses were so helpful and basically sat next to me once I woke up and was feeling sick. Dr Wilkes himself called me the next day to check on me and responded personally to all my my calls. The results were better than I could have imagined ! Most people don't know I have fake breasts .. Even by feel! (Unless I tell them) I strongly recommend Dr Wilkes, and I am so happy I made my decision to get my breast argumentation by him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2790974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a full Tummy Tuck, Muscle repair, Breast lift and Breast augmentation on April 10, 2015 with Dr. Wilkes. He is great!! I did my consultation, went back after I saw two other doctors with more questions. He took the time to answer each question. For my breasts I told him what I was expecting and left the rest to his expertise. Glad I did. The ladies who work for/with him are FABULOUS!!!! The best. I would absolutely recommend him as a surgeon. Definitely go for the consultation, and you will agree.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2780463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes 3 years ago, and he is AMAZING! At the time I wanted a "natural" look and received just that and more! I have since been in to see him again for a check up and to discuss going larger. He has been very helpful and offered great advice and listened to me. I will be re-booking with him again for another surgery. He really is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Wilkes preformed my baby's clief lip repair and did the most amazing job. He is an amazing Dr and we are beyond pleased and extremely happy that our baby is in good hands when he goes for surgery. He is a great man and does outstanding work and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Wilkes performed an upper eye lift. The results were amazing, he is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing persona. I am thrilled with the job he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I saw him 16 years ago for breast implants which he did an amazing job,Im sure i had the nicest breasts in town!! during my consultation he was very rude and arrogant and i recently 2014 went to see him and he was still rude again.I left his office feeling like i got no where and very disappointed but i will strongly recommend him,he is probably the best in canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. Wilkes was recommended to me by my family doctor. He answered all my questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. He was very easy to talk to made me feel very comfortable. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and the job he did. His staff and his recovery nurses were very helpful and willing to answer all my recovery questions. They provided to me excellent service and were very professional. I am very happy and pleased Dr. Wilkes did my surgery and I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Wilkes!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545008].votes_count ]]