Ratings for Dr. Paula E. Gizzie

I've seen Dr. Gizzie for almost 20 years and would not go anywhere else. She is not a participating provider with my insurance, however I will always chose to see Dr. Gizzie. She's an excellent Doctor and the staff has always treated me with kindness.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Gizzie is great. The one thing that I loved about Dr Gizzie is the fact that she listens and understands what I was saying. She never presented a bad attitude and always remained positive. She was honest about everything. She made a huge difference in my pregnancy. I had a bad experience before coming to the practice however I was satisfied with everything that this doctor and her practice had to offer.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr Gizzie was a very good listener. She was quite professional. Her exam was careful and very gentle. I highly recommend her and will take my daughter to her for her first gyn exam.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Gizzie delivered my baby via an emergency c-section. She was calm and very clear about what was going on. I felt very confident with her wielding the scalpel.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

After moving here from out of state, I had a difficult time finding an OB-GYN physician and office staff that I was comfortable with. I was so tired of rude/loud employees that I finally switched doctors and found Paula Gizzie. She is the best OB-GYN physician I've ever had. She has topped the scale in going out of her way to take care of me. I've had a lot of ongoing medical issues and she has always been such a pleasant, helpful and personable physician. I have recommended her to many people that are looking for a new doctor. She's the absolute best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Gizzie has been my doctor for several years now. She is thorough, personable and always listens to what I have to say. Staff is pleasant, considerate and as on time as an ob/gyn office ever is.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Gizzie for 3 yrs. I moved here from out of state, and have seen many OB/GYN's. She is by far the best - she pays close attention and makes sure she answers your questions and actually asks you how you're feeling, etc. My husband and I are trying to conceive, and she spent a great deal of time with me answering my questions and giving me advice. I did not feel like this was an assembly line, which is what a lot of offices feel like to me. She focuses on quality.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Paula E. Gizzie's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1984)