Ratings for Dr. Elihu M. Kraemer

the staff here is HORRIBLE the office manager tried several times to get more money out of me than what my insurance company said I had to pay. Perhaps the office manager should read up on her own contracts with the health plans they sign up with. The doctor is ok but I wouldn't return he really has no bed side manner and told me when I went into labor on a Saturday afternoon that I had interrupted the game he was watching. Also the hospital staff's response when I told them who my doctor was all had the same response and it was not a good response.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Kraemer has been my obgyn for over ten years and I have always had a very positive experience with hime. He delivered all my children and made it a positive experience. Very good physician

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

he is a creul horrible man he cut me and didnt stich me back up. he left me with a large lap of broken skin in me. after my baby was born he told me that if i felt something hanging out of me not to worry he would fix it later. he then told me that would be a cosmetic surgury and i had to pay out of pocket. he left me deformed. he was rude to me and my fanily during my delivery. when my baby was born he didnt cry and dr kraemer told my family in the waiting room that he didnt know if the baby was alive. i am now emotionally and phisically damaged as a direct result of his lack of caring, rudeness, and unprofessionalism

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

The doctor is never on time.I made appointments and waited about 2 hours every time I went in.And the doctor always rushes and during the consultation, he doesnt answer any of your questions knowledgably. The staff was very rude to me and had a nasty attitude about everything.I asked them to fax over my file to my new doctor and they took 2 weeks. Repeatedly giving me excuses about how it was sent.I had to threaten that my lawyer was going to contact them and she finally faxed it over!Mind you, I am in the last two weeks before im due and missed 3 doctor appointments b/c they took their time to fax my file over.Dont waste your time with this doctor's office, you wont feel comfortable and its a waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Although the staff is delightful, this doctor is horrible. This is my first pregnancy so nattually Im very nervous and curious. This doctor spent no more than five minutes with me and rushed me off while I had really important questions to ask. Thank God I read this early in my pregnancy Im going to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

He ****ed my sister did an unneccessary Hysterectomy. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is incompetant and nasty.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

NO BED SIDE MANNERS. ASKED UNPROFESSIONAL QUESTIONS. CONGRADULATED ME ABOUT MY PREGNANCY AND ASKED FOR THE WEDDING DATE??? WHAT IS I WAS A RAPE VICTIM!?! INFORMED HIM THAT IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND THE CONSULT LASTED 10 MINUTES!HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE...STAFF MAKES UP FOR HIS NASTY ATTITUDE. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Very nice. Very kind. Nice staff. Punctual. Very knowledgeable. Recommended by a friend who also is very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007