Ratings for Dr. Olga De Sanctis

It's silly that you include a staff rating with the doctor's. If you have an excellent doctor such as Olga de Sanctis, you can put up with not-great staff. And they're much better now than they were before. She is an amazing doctor, I have been seeing her for over 20 years and have found her to be kind, compassionate, straightforward and very very competent.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My family and I have been fortunate to have had Dr. DeSanctis as our doctor for over 20 years. She has always been compassionate and attentive to our concerns. I have never felt rushed to get through my questions, and she takes time to ensure I fully understanding what she is saying and what she is suggesting as a course of action. Kind, compassionate, funny and sincere are the best words to describe her. I travel from out of town to see her, and it is well worth it. I'm dreading the day she retires. Her nurse, Christine, is helpful when calling with results. Overall, exceptional!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

She's very thorough and caring. She takes her patients concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

We've been with Dr Olga for over 15 years. Amazing Dr. She is compassionate, very thorough, gentle and kind, and very empathetic. She is open to us trying alternative types of treatment in conjunction with traditional western medicine. And she won't hesitate to advise caution if required. We love her and don't mind waiting if she's behind. Front desk staff could use some lessons in diplomacy and keeping personal conversations to themselves. They also need to learn politeness and gentleness when interacting with patients on the phone and in person. Except for Kathryn.......she rocks!

Submitted September 4, 2015

Have been a patient for over 15 years. Olga is so knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and cuts to the chase. I totally trust her for my medical needs. She doesn't hesitate to give a hug when needed. Reception staff need education on telephone manners and keeping their conversations to themselves in a quiet manner! I think though since becoming part of Pinnacle, there are some changes happening that have taken away some of the personality of the office.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

She's the best. Can always count on her for having the right answer and treatment and she knows the best specialist's in town to refer a patient to if need be.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

worth the wait. she was a huge part of helping my mother through. without her i question if she would have made it through It's the simple stuff that matters. answered all of my questions and calmed me down when i was suffering from bad anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Highly professional, competent, caring GP. I feel fortunate to have such a knowledgeable DR who takes time to listen to my concerns and who responds compassionately. Her years of experience , her skill, her sense of humour and committment to her patients make her an exceptional DR.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Excellent doctor. Chronically late. Terrible receptionists.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Extremely competent, professional, conscientious and empathetic. Wonderful "bedside manner" and great communicator. I feel lucky and grateful that she is my GP. Bonus: she was brilliant with my daughter when she was going thru her teens. Haa! My daughter loves and trusts her very much.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014