Ratings for Dr. Antoniette Dimaria

Dr. DiMaria is one of the nicest doctors for sure, but I must agree about the dismissive receptionists and about how she tends to not remember much about your previous history which a cursory glance at my charts would clarify for her. Moreover, she has always been really big on pushing the specialist angle. This is not new. I agree with the assessment of her as a gatekeeper for the rest of the specialized doctors. If you are looking for a kind and compassionate doctor, she's what you need. I just wish there was a bit more of an attempt to review my file - even just a little bit - before she began to see me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Have a look through these comments...most say the same thing. She's a nice lady and a caring doctor, but the office is hard to get hold of, the phones are always busy, and her front office staff is rude. It's been going on for years, as these comments attest, and the situation hasn't changed one bit. She's caring, she's nice, and her office staff hides behind the glass - probably quite busy sure, but with very little patience and empathy for the patients concerns, or the often lengthy delays. Where there's smoke, there's fire....and this many commenters can't all be wrong. The ONLY thing negative I have to say about Dr DiMaria is that she tends to just refer people to specialists these days. Less ongoing care, and more "stack em in" style appointments, just to get referred to someone else. A bit of a gatekeeper to the rest of the medical world.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr di Maria for many years.she is the best. Very caring and understanding. One of the best

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Great caring doctor. Wonderful with elderly patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Has been my family doctor for the last 17 years wouldn't go anywhere else !

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very thorough and punctual doctor. Staff are friendly but do always seem very busy. I wish they had an answering service. The line is always busy but if you call back in 5 min, as long as it is in their working hrs, it will be answered. Would love to be able t just leave a message for them to return my call. I have learned to work with their system however I wish they would get into the 21st century with an answering phone service and email!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Di Maria is a fantastic and very thorough doctor. She listens intently, asks a lot of questions, and looks into every concern. She has been my doctor for many, many years and I have always had the utmost respect for her. I feel confident in her care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. DiMaria has been my doctor for about 7 years now, and every time I have seen her, she has been fantastic. She has a warm and caring heart and does her best to make sure she takes great care of her patients. I've never had to wait more then 10 mins to see her. She is a wonderful lady. I have never had an issue with her staff being rude, however, I have heard negative feedback about them. My expiriences have always been great and they have always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Dimaria seems a little dazed at times and asks questions like, "when did you last have a blood test"? or "when was your last physical?" If she has my file in front of her then she should take the time to look at the information she needs in order to answer those types of questions. Sometimes it's difficult for me to remember dates/months. I also feel rushed when trying to ask her questions. The poor, unfriendly staff is a misrepresentation of Dr. Dimaria's practice. When trying to phone the office the line is always busy and there's no answering service to leave a voice message.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Dimaria has been my doctor for years. She is amazing at what she does and is very thorough. She is personable and even asks how my children are doing. She was kind enough to take my boys when I didn't have a peadiatrician and will see them anytime their peadiatrician is not available. I love her as a person and as a professional. She is the best and I am lucky to have her take care of me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012