Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Schuller

I have been going to both husband and wife for about two years. I always have a great experience. they make sure you are comfortable the whole time and will help you with insurance. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Awesome dentist! Very kind and considerate and truly cares about his patients. Warm friendly office you would want to bring your whole family. Extremely efficient and an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I've gone to both the husband and the wife and couldn't be happier. I think I'm like most when I say I'm not a fan of the dentist, but they make it as pleasurable as one can!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

My husband and I are both pateints of Dr Schuller and his wife/partner and we could not be happier! Dr Schuller has restored my confidence in the dentist chair after having a bad experience with another dentist. If you are apprehensive about seeing the dentist I highly reccomend Dr. Schuller as he is very gentle and very honest and he will put your mind at ease! He is very friendly and down to earth. We are very happy with the work that he has done and I am happy to say that I actually don't mind going to the dentist anymore! Both Doctors are very nice, young and upbeat and this makes the visit very pleasant, I have been going to Dr. Schuller for about 2 years now and I have not one complaint he is an excellent doctor!!! I highly reccomend these doctors!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Both Robert and his wife (and partner in the practice) are wonderful dentists. They are very honest and do not coerce you into procedures that are unnecessary. We came to them after being swindled by another dentist. They informed us intelligently and truthfully. They are also wonderful with my two year old who just started going to have his teeth checked. Hightly recommended. They also have night appts. which is helpful for working people.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007