Ratings for Dr. Jeffries G. Bucci

Excellent doctor and efficient staff. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Wonderful, gentle doctor with great patience and demeanour. Spends time with you and explains everything thorougly. I have great confidence in Dr. Bucci.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Bucci is an excellent, responsive doctor who takes his time with the children. He has a wonderful bedside manner.. I find him down to earth. I did refuse a particular vaccination and he was obligated as my child's doctor to explain the possible consequence of my decision; however, he has never been harsh, arrogant, or condescending.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This is more in response to the office staff and operations of the practice:Similar to another patient's, we are currently having a very difficult time retrieving records for our children. The staff has been unable to successful send them via Updox(their system of choice) for a few months now, since an initial phone call and paper work from new doctor. I have called numerous times for the last few weeks and continue to make no progress with the staff. I was last told that I can come into the office and they will print them for a charge!! To which I responded, "Explain to me why I would have to pay for something they were unable to do?" This of course garnered no reply. My children have only been seen in this office once because they were not my original doctor, who unfortunately retired. I made the decision to leave for proximity sake, and boy am I glad we are! It's a shame, because if I had the medical documents that belong to my children I would not be writing this!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He is a wonderful pediatrician and very knowledgeable. He treats my kids personably and involves them in the care he provides. He also takes his time with his patients. He is very devoted.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Bucci's partner was our primary doctor for a year. We saw him occassionally and he seemed very nice until we decided to leave the practice. They charged us $22 to mail my son's medical records, they were mailed to our new office with no tracking information and when they got lost, the office staff proved completely unhelpful and very rude. I was told there was nothing to be done and they didn't see an issue since they did eventually fax the records. Problem solved, what else do you want from us was the attitude I received despite the fact that my son's original records are now lost! I called Dr. Bucci to speak with him about the issue and received the same attitude from him. Apparently customer service is not a high priority for him or his staff. I was totally unimpressed with this entire practice, from office staff to doctors and wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Bucci does not take kindly to parents disagreeing with him and can be rather arrogant if you have an opinion about your child's care. He was pushy about me feeding my less than two-month old son a bottle when I was exclusively breastfeeding for no reason other than getting him used to it. He retracted my son's foreskin after he told me in our pre-birth interview that he was fully knowledgeable about proper foreskin care. He also gave us erroneous information about foreskin/penis development and made a crass comment. In our initial interview he portrayed himself as welcoming to a delayed vaccination schedule but became very aggressive during the two month appointment when we came in to discuss our plans with him. He attempted to use ridiculous scare tactics and pressure and had the nurse bring in shots that he insisted we give that day before firing us as patients on the spot when we did not give in.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Bucci is a pediatrician who is caring and compassionate doctor that treats your child as if he/she is his own. I can appreciate that kind of care. I think as a doctor you have to be knowlegeable, supportive, and friendly about the kind of care you deliver to the general public. He certainly personifies that and more.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Bucci is wonderful with my son. He always takes his time with us and is always able to fit you in. He has the best personality. He is very knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Jeffries G. Bucci's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1996)