Ratings for Dr. William Wong

Been going to Dr. Wong's office for a few year now and he's a very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He takes care of my father and grandmother as well. The only thing I can say negative is about his staff. They're not always friendly but you have to get to know them to know that they're blunt, direct, but nice ( in their own way).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Wong is very caring Doctor and you are one in a million who has been blessed if you are under his care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Great guy but, Office never answers phone and voicemail full? Can never get an appointment and receptionists are so rude and un organized, he needs new help.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Wong has been my family Dr. for the past 35 plus years and both my parents, brothers along with their families. He is a very caring, attentive and compassionate Dr. who takes his time with each patient regardless of the time of day or night. He is on call 24/7, returns calls at all hours of the day, will gladly see patients well past his office hours and serves tirelessly. He is very well known to visit his patients in the local hospital or nursing home prior to the start of his regular office hours or at the end of his office day and is not being paid for this old fashion service he still provides due to MSP cut-backs over the years! Dr. Wong is very respected in the local medical community and from our families personal experience we are very glad that he has been our family Dr. for the past 35 plus years. Don't know what we are going to do when Dr. Wong retires in 5 years from now because no one goes the extra mile like Dr. Wong any longer!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Im a nurse and have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 5 years. In the beginning i found him knowledgeable and took time to explain things. Ive been doing travel nursing in the states for the last 5 years so i see him when i come into town. He tells me every time that i need to settle down here and stop bouncing around. He discourages me when i tell him I'm happy traveling. Recently i injured my back. He never order any test and put me on strong painkillers and tells me that i have to Iive with CHRONIC pain and that i need to find another job. Ive been nursing for 18 years now and i do it from the bottom of my heart. He yells back at me and says "do u think u are smarter than me? Nobody can help u with this. You have to give it up and live with it. I feel so depressed and leave his office in tears every time. Im desperately looking for a new doctor. His Vanc office looks disgusting, smells of poop and I've found dirty tools in the sink. I don't recommend him if you are young.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Wong is a very good dr - he is very caring and always loves seeing my boys. He asks for them when the grandparents come. I read what others write of him, but have you gotten to know him and please don't judge him based on his staff. Staff aside, dr. wong rocks!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Excellent doctor, horrible staff, very unpleasant staff and they were very rude as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Great doctor with so much knowledge BUT the most important thing is he has such RESPECT from other doctors and nurses within Richmond. Those who have written a negative review about him, ask yourself if you have had a bad day once in awhile. Dr. Wong cares for his patients as people NOT a number coming through the door. He may seem busy or rushing you through sometimes but have you thought that it's because he has taken extra time to see those that called in that day and really need him? It could be you one day and he will be there for you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

My complaint is mostly with the staff, I've had a few bad experiences with them and find them extremely rude.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. William Wong is very knowledgeable,takes the time to chech his patient, our family have known Dr Wong for over 30 years and he brought all three of out childrens into this world and hope he can repeat the same to bring our grand children, since our oldest son just got married. We live in Surrey but commute to Richmond to see him when ever medical help is required. One of the best doctor if this century. Hope he have a long life and continue to practice medicine considering he is around 65 years young.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011