Ratings for Dr. Scott Markey

He is the best he was my sister's Dr. until she died and he even came to her home when she couldn't make it out. She loved him and she lived a lot longer because of his care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Fantastic Dr one of the best you could ask for. Took mom on after a lot of disappointments with other Drs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

awesome Dr. ...feeling very fortunate to have a great Dr. who cares and calls with results from tests himself!!! the only thing that could change is booking an appointment farther in advance!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

He is ma home boy! If you never wanna get sick again, Use Dr. Markey

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Markey graciously took on our mother (88) as a patient when her doctor retired rather abruptly. Our family cannot say enough good things about Dr. Markey - his patience, his caring, his availability, his sense of humour, his willingness to make housecalls (yes, really!). He is simply excellent. Even when our mother relocated from Chilliwack to Vancouver (to be closer to family), he agreed to keep her on and to support us until we could secure a local doctor. Despite his obviously very busy practice, he was always available by telephone and I am not even sure if he was compensated for those calls. Anyway, Chilliwack is very, very lucky to have him in their community.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Markey is a fantastic Dr. He is knowledgable, understanding, supportive. and a wonderful person. If your his patient, you are privelaged.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very kind and interest in working together as part of team to find the best care for my family. Staff are very friendly and helpful. It is a very busy office and I wish patients be nice to staff. They are doing the best they can.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I think Dr Markey is an awesome doctor. But what I have been very unhappy about it the office staff. The lady that brings me to the room, I think her name is Shannon, very rude and now there is a new receptionist that is working up front, her name is Patty I think, very rude. I miss calling in and having Paula always helping, polite and very pleasant on the telephone. I called in last week to make an appt, Patty had me in tears after I hung up, if it wasn't for a great doctor, I would switch offices because of these TWO woman.

Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Markey is an exceptional person. He is one in a million! I have been a patient of his for only a short time and find he is honest, has integrity and provides wonderful follow up. He goes the extra mile!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Terrible staff. No compassion and downright rude. Dr. Markey is great when you can see him. I think there are too many patients . I wouldn't hesitate to go somewhere else because of the receptionist.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011