Ratings for Dr. Linda J. May

Dr May is the most caring and most capable dentist I have ever found. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have been going to her for 15+ years. She takes all necessary steps to keep my treatment pain free. She recently gave up a vacation day, opened her closed office and treated me. I will go to no other dentist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. May is extremely patient and kind. Each procedure is explained to ensure your comfort level. She and her staff are absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. May for several years now. I am a dentist's worst nightmare, a patient who had some traumtic experiences as a child. Dr. May & her staff have been SUPER patient, caring and have helped me so much. I am still a "non-compliant" patient, going way too long in between visits, and have NEVER been made to feel bad or anything other than caring, concern and kindness. Thank you Dr. May and your staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

This dentist and her staff are very rude. They did procedures that were just done. They gave me only one option plan and not a second one. She told me that my teeth were all bad and we later found out after she pulled perfect teeth. Her staff treated my husband badly when I wanted him back there when they gave me the treatment plan. They have lied to us on each visit about what was going to take place and also about copies of the records I requested. The insurace was billed for treatment not on the plan.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. May to anyone. If I were to move away from the area - I would fly back to see her for anything bigger than a cleaning. If I had her growing up, I wouldn't need her as much now. As for the staff being rude (posted by another reviewer) - they have always been professional and kind to me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. May has been my dentist for 29 years, as well as my children. I would never consider going anywhere else! Absolutely love her professionalism and her ability to work with children of all ages. A very caring dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

DR.MAY IS VERY NICE AND GENTLE.BUT HER STAFF IS VERY RUDE!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. May has been my dentist for over 10 years. She has been extremely understanding of my sensitive teeth and doesn't try to rush me. Also, she is the most knowledgable dentist I have gone to; always explaining things in detail.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007