Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Cook

He has always been very knowledeable and very kind

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Cook is the doctor I trust most of any specialist I have ever worked with. His staff is extremely friendly, comforting and accommodating. Along with that, Dr. Cook does a phenomenal job of giving you an extensive explanation of his thinking and course of action. He listens to what you have to say, and tries to be as non-invasive as possible while still giving you the right treatment. He is certainly a doctor that has your long term health and happiness in mind. I would highly recommend Dr. Cook.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Cook's since 2009. He is an outstanding physician , expert in his field. Well known throughout Scottsdale Healthcare and he is by far my favorite Dr. He has taken very good care of me since the implant of 2 stents back in 2009.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Cook is an excellent Doctor. He is a caring, Knowledgeable, professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a Cardiologist. His treatment is very thorough. Thank you Dr. Cook

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Very poor doctor. Waited more than 45 minutes and then told they did not have the stress test results. No review of bloodwork or high blood pressure charting we felt rushed and unimportant. When we called to speak to the Dr., we were told to make an appt. with our GP. Poor, poor experience with Dr. Cook and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Cook is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever visited. He is caring, honest and up to date on medications and procedures. If not for the long drive to Dr. Cook's office I would still be seeing him. Thank you Dr. Cook for all the good care you have given me through the years.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Lawrence J. Cook's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup