You may also like

I recently moved to the Halifax area and was in search of a new optometrist. Several of my colleagues recommended Dr Manchanda. I was so pleased when I heard she was taking new patients. Her receptionist was so accommodating to get me and my husband in on the same afternoon so we only had to make one trip. Dr Manchanda gave us both thorough exams and personally helped us choose new frames. We were both so pleased with the professionalism and care of Dr Manchanda and staff. I just love my new glasses and get so many compliments on them. I love how she keeps up with the latest styles.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I couldn't disagree more with this last comment. I, too, have been seeing Dr. Manchanda for over 20 years and have never in my life encountered a doctor who cared more about her patients then her. NEVER have I had a problem with a prescription nor has any member of my family, 5 of whom see her. I do find occasionally she runs behind but this I can only attribute to her exceptional care. I cannot imagine ever waiting for 4 months for glasses from Dr. Manchanda as every pair of glasses I've had from her office have arrived within 1-2 weeks. In my experience this last review could not be further from the truth.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

After having Dr. Manchanda for 20 years I have to say, no more. I spent a fortune on glasses that had to be replaced a couple times, retested because glasses were blurry and were wrong originally. Finally got glasses after 4 months and they were still wrong. This happened for both me and my husband, Went to a different Dr. and the original rx was wrong, so I found out, got new glasses and wow, I can see. Same with my husband. She needs to slow down in her exams and not be so eager for the end result. money

Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I started going to Dr. Manchanda many years ago and have since recommended my entire family! She saved my father's eyesight as he was given a diagnosis (and was being treated for) something that he did not actually have. She is very knowledgable and her staff is the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I've been with Amy for many, many years and never have I had any doubt about her examinations or treatments. She is quick to refer for further exams or second opinions. I was pleased by this action when it was discovered that my retina had detached and I was able to get laser treatment immediately.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have seen Dr. Manchanda for years. Although she is usually booked solid, today there was a cancellation and I had the good fortune of seeing her again. It's her excellent interpersonal skills combined with her passion for optometry and thorough knowledge of eye care that sets her apart from other optometrists. She has great listening skills and listens to all of your concerns with great attention. Then she gives you an informed response and will even refer you very quickly for further help, or a second opinion. I was also very impressed with her new location and pleasant staff. I had no intention to purchase new frames, but her selection caught my intention. I put on one pair, and with Dr. Manchanda and her optician, I was able to find an incredible pair of new frames. Dr. Manchanda is the best optometrist I've ever seen, and I've been to many. She is also very fit, healthy and stylish meaning she takes great care of herself- a great sign when visiting any health professional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I went for my regular eye exam and something showed up in my retina with a new instrument that Dr. Manchanda had just purchased..an Optomap that is able to show 80% of the retina in one image. A serious tear was detected in my asymptomatic eye that needed immediate treatment. My vision was saved by this early detection. I would highly recommend Dr. Manchanda and Cole Harbour Optometry!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Im 77 Lost my eye Dr a few years back Saw many Drs while looking for new Dr explained every thing that she was doing When I was hesitant she went over it again Staff was very good also They explained all the lens I was allowed to bring glasses back if not satisfied Best place I was ever at

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr. Manchanda for years; we love that she is so knowledgeable, professional, thorough.... and has a great personality. Her staff are always very helpful and never try to push product on you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Amy Manchanda's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently moved to the Halifax area and was in search of a new optometrist. Several of my colleagues recommended Dr Manchanda. I was so pleased when I heard s..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't disagree more with this last comment. I, too, have been seeing Dr. Manchanda for over 20 years and have never in my life encountered a doctor who ca..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After having Dr. Manchanda for 20 years I have to say, no more. I spent a fortune on glasses that had to be replaced a couple times, retested because glasses w..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only agree with all of the preceding commemts. A very pleasant, knowlegeable and prosseional doctor."

June 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.coleharbouroptometry.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "B2V1" to "B2W 6E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "6 Forest Hills Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024622828".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr. Manchanda many years ago and have since recommended my entire family! She saved my father's eyesight as he was given a diagnosis (and wa..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Amy for many, many years and never have I had any doubt about her examinations or treatments. She is quick to refer for further exams or second o..."

October 8, 2014