Ratings for Dr. Rochelle M. David

I have been going to obgyn for 20+ years. This has been the worst yet. I had to switch to her because of my insurance. I was taken back quickly and left in a room and then on my first patient visit I had to meet with a resident student, not the doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr David is a wonderful doc wait time is about all of 5 mins. She had a wonderful bedside manner. Explains everything to you and more. Came in had my charts previous dr appointments knew everything going on and told me my options right away. I'm going to having major surgery with her soon and changed my previous obgyn to her and feel completely comfortable with my descision. Would highly recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

The wait time to see Dr. David was over one hour. Even though this was my very fist visit with her, she barely spent 10 minutes or lesser with me. Did not answer/address any of my concerns. Seemed disinterested/nonchalant. Her staff which included a PCT, an RN and an ultrasound tech, none of them had the courtesy of introducing themselves. Overall I spent 2 hours, plus my out of pocket cost for a very dissatisfying experience. I am myself a physician and generally do not disclose that to my doctors just to respect their authority and also not to make them uneasy but in this case, after a few minutes of face to face time with her, I even told her that I am a physician in the same hospital that she works in but still her attitude was very cold, distant and disinterested. I am very strongly thinking of changing my ob.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. David delivered two of my babies in Florida. she was the best ob gyn ever!! I am expecting my third and I am having a hard time finding another like her!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Rochelle M. David's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)