Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sadowski

Dr. Sadowski was patient, through and listened to all of my concerns and questions. Very helpful and up to date. His staff is great aswell. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He was very helpful and concerning towards my bowel issues.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Sadowski is one amazing fellow! He is so kind and a gentleman. He became my Dr. 17 years ago and he is still awesome! I would recommend him absolutely.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent practitioner, and as nice a person you could hope for on your medical team. Dr. Sadowski has played a key role in my being alive today. Larry Grant

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

10 years ago my wife was admitted to ER due to bleeding ulcers in her stomach. She was lucky to have Dr. Sadowski as her G.I. specialist, who completely cured her condition. I started to see Dr. Sadowski's recently due to my proctitis. I found the Dr. the same as 10 years ago, with the same care, patience, and professionalism. Like the comments form his other patients, I too have total faith in him. Be cause of Dr. Sadowski feel lucky to live in Edmonton. and to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I have total faith in Dr.Sadowski!!!! I have U.C. I was diagnosed in 2003. I was very sick and hospitalized and Dr. Sadowski was my G.I. specialist. He was very compassionate to my circumstances which were not good. Within a short while Dr.Sadowski had me on the mend and was very thourough in the process. I did move to B.C. 3 yrs ago and I must say the 2 G.I. docs I have seen here show little concern to any of my med needs. My G.P. had to refer me to a surgeon. I am moving back to AB in Apr and I sure hope to see Dr.Sadowski. Sincerely Diane Giggey

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Sadowski. He has been my gastro doctor for over 15 years now. I had a very bad experience with another gastro doctor who was absolutely horrible. I was relieved when my physician referred me to Dr. Sadowski. He diagnosed me with very severe IBS however; because of his good advice and diligence as a Gastro doctor, I have had very, very few episodes with my IBS. He is genuine, caring, compassionate and always personable. I will recommend him to others most definetely.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Sadowski is by far the best GI Specialist I have seen! I went to two other specialists since my diagnosis in 2009 (I have Ulcerative Colitis), and neither of them seemed genuinely interested in me, and one actually told me I was lying about my symptoms. After having my colon removed and having the J-pouch procedure done, I have been feeling much better. However, I struggle with anemia, food intolerances, and keeping my weight up. It was my first appointment with him today, and he was very genuine, very caring, and he listened to EVERYTHING I had to say. He referred me to a gynaecologist, is ordering me another iron transfusion, and is sending me off to a dietician. Very thorough, and my saviour! Thank you for being so awesome, Dr. Sadowski :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Sadowski for over 12 years.He was the only doctor who diagnosed my colitis after seeing several specialists over a 3 year period. He saw me through the most difficult time of my life when i had to have my large intestine removed and he continues to see me on a yearly basis, even when I have no concerns. He genuinely cares,he helped me through my pregnancy (which took 6 yrs to happen) and i can call his office anytime i have an emergency. I only trust him and I have recommended him to friends and family. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012