Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

I am actually sitting in my truck writing this review in the parking lot after just having some fillings repaired. Dr. Chan is the best dentist I have ever been to period! I literally didn’t feel a thing while he was drillling, amazing!!! If you have a fear of dentists like I do he’s the guy to go to.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth out two weeks ago and was terrified before my appointment. I tried to cancel but Lexy at the front desk walked me through it and said the patients are always amazed how well it goes. The dreaded day came and low and behold it went okay. Dr. Chan was very patient with me but he moved very fast when working or should I say efficiently. Afterwards he called me to check how I was doing. I would say that he made the whole experience much better and I didn’t encounter any issues except some swelling which is normal after impacted surgery. Very nice man 👍

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Everything good except he doesn’t work 5 days a week anymore however he’s got some younger partners there that are awesome and great with kids. No issues for us!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

My family has known Glenn and his beautiful wife for years socially. When our own dentist retired there was no question where we would go for our dental work. Having known the Chans for so long we were not surprised that he is as charming at his workplace as he is outside of it. His workmates said Glenn is fair and fun but also a stickler for details. Our family gives him our highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Very fine help for family’s & not a problems for us. We have going for many years perhaps most. Thank

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

The staff at Harker Chan are awesome and very patient with my “quirky” demands. Yes I am quite higher maintenance and like things done a certain way. They are always nice and accommodating to me. Dr. Chan himself is a riot and knowledgeable in what he does. Over the years my family has only needed cleaning and fillings and it’s all been just great.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Great guy been going many years and all my family go there to. Very approachable and into small details when he works. We like the clinic thanks!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Over the past 12 yrs our family has found Glenn to be kind and fair. Any times we have had concerns or questions we brought them to him and he addressed them personally. Kindness and patience and a sense of humour keep us coming back.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Chan and his team are awesome! My son needed 2 fillings and my daughter needed wisdom teeth out. Both times he was fast and painless and really nice. Also he is fair with his prices. And his needles don’t hurt. We are so glad we found Dr. Chan and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Great experience with lovely people. They seem to genuinely like helping others. We had a good enoucnter with everyone and will return in 6 months

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English