Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Very good work for many years. Thank you so much Dr. Chan. Sincerely, Smith Family.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I've gone to 4 dental clinics in my lifetime and this one is by far the best. The front desk staff are all very nice and helpful and that is a nice change from being ignored and treated like a burden at my doctors office. The girls who did our family cleanings were all pleasant and gentle and seem to take what they do seriously. We didn't see Dr. Chan for very long as we all have perfect teeth with no cavities but he was really nice and didn't rush us and we talked about keeping everyone free of dental problems. He is a great guy and friendly. We have no concerns about endorsing this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have horrible teeth an put off getting them pulled for years. I finally decided to take the plunge and heard chan is good at pulling teeth. I went to visit him and we talked about how to do it. On th day of pulling it was quick and painless although I was pretty much a basket case. Now I got a top plate and am happy as a clam. When I need a bottom denture I will go back and see him for the pullings but until then I will keep chomping away with my new denture which works real good.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Chan has done numerous white fillings as well as front caps for me. Everything looks amazing although the fills were sore for a few weeks. They weren't awful but cold water hurt them but thankfully the pain went away. My partner had some fillings done too and his were fine so maybe I have sensitive teeth. All the cleanings we've had there have been fine and the dental hygienists were gentle and really nice. My parents see Dr. Harker and have been with him since he started 30 years ago!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

My wife search for good doctor in city and we find chan so we call and go it was easy to find but warning constructions and busy around for now we easy find office and desk lady so nice to us. We are not rich and have two child's and everyone was happy after tooth cleanings u will not be disappoint unhappy because they are very good and we will go back again forever. Thank u

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I am a new patient and have seen Dr. Harker for an emergency and Dr. Chan for the work. They were both extremely nice and made me feel relaxed. I am a complete chicken **** when it comes to dentist offices so I was happy when my fillings where pau free and fast. They are real nice peole

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I'm a student but am still covered under my parents insurance. I've had 3 cleanings there and they've been good and haven't hurt.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

They are extremely kind people who we consider our friends. Over the years we have spent many hours there repairing our poor mouths. Dr. Chan and his staff have always treated us more than fairly. One negative is prices in dentist clinics all over the city are higher than they should be. We thankfully have insurances so this isn't a big deal.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Like the review below I am also from dental field I am a retired dental assistant. Our family of five just moved to Calgary from Toronto and we live in Riverbend. My husband went online and researched lots about dentists in the city and Dr. Chan's name kept coming up. After procrastinating for months we finally booked most of us in for cleanings. Our little one is only 15 months old but I learned something new in that she can already get her teeth checked by dentists so we actually could have brought her in to but we didn't this time. There is very little paperwork to fill out these days everything is electronic this is a small point but I used to dread filling out so many forms at new offices but this was okay. Our family was seen on time which I personally appreciated since it was a bit of a chore to round everyone up on time ourselves and get there. The hygienists were really good and painless and did not lecture us. Dr. Chan himself was funny and someting about him that is sincere and charming hard to explain. I had two broken teeth and at first I didn't tell him I was a dental assistant and wanted to see what he'd say. I kept asking about crowns and root canals but he explained things then said if it were him he would try fillings first. When I asked him if crowns was better he said in my case the broken teeth were just chips and fills would likely be more than enough. I was really surprised and happy he was this honest, I am sure most dentists would just tell me I need expensive caps and that would be that. When I came in for the fillings Erin his assistant took picture of the breaks and showed me on the tv how small they were. Sure enough the fillings were easy and now we are months later and my teeth are just fine. Okay so also one of the kids ended up with a cavity and he did a no freezing filling and t went great. Now the prices they were higher than Ontario but I think all of Alberta is like that we heard. This is going to be our office forever, it's just really nice people doing a really good job and they seem to like what they do.ps I watched the assistants and hygienist and there sterile technique and they were perfect no concerns thank you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Very comfortable place with warm people and nice design. The service was prompt and the cleanings seemed very thorough. My family was happy and our children said the people were nice and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English