Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Very comfortable place with warm people and nice design. The service was prompt and the cleanings seemed very thorough. My family was happy and our children said the people were nice and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Wondeful office great experience. I'm from the dental field but they didn't know. I was very pleased how everything was explained before any work was done and the any decisions were made with my thoughts on the matter taken into consideration

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I had a rotten molar that needed to be pulled it was disgusting. I was lazy going to the dentist as I hate the feeling of freezing. I saw dr chan and he put me at ease and said he would help me get through my fears. He gave options on the rotten tooth and didn't pressure me. In the I had a root canal and cap and now it's good as new. He's a decent guy and the front staff is really nice. As far as dental offices go this one is really good.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Best dentist ever! He's been seeing our whole family for close to 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

No problems at all. They are nice people for our family. We have recommended to all our friends too.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Great job for everyone at the dental clinic. From Sarah J. and family.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I hate going to the dentist. I was told to remove my wisdom teeth years ago and now I am in my 30's. I went to see Dr. Chan and he said remove the ones going me problems and maybe wait on the other one sitting close to the nerve. I followed his advice and now am out of pain. I can't say I enjoyed the surgery but it was faster than I thought and I had minimal pain afterwards. The best part though is Dr. Chan is calm and ensured everything went well. My whole family sees Dr. Chan and we wouldn't leave for any reason. I cannot comment on fees because frankly I didn't check I just wanted someone competent and kind.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He's done the worst procedure ever on me. A molar extraction that HD broken off at the gum. And still put my mind at ease. Great office. Good staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

We just moved from Ontario to Calgary and live in Walden. Some of our neighbours go to Dr. Harker and associates office. We decided to try Dr. Chan based on the reviews on Google and here. Ironically we ended up meeting both of them because my husband had a cosmetic issue that Dr. Chan wanted Dr. Harker's opinion on. Both Drs. were wonderful and charming, and the kids loved Dr. Chan and his sense of haha. The fees in Alberta are higher than Ontario we found. We were seen on time and the kids said they loved it which was huge for us. The staff at the office were really nice too.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

We are new patients and the whole office is filled with lovely people who enjoy dealing with customers. Absolutely great experience every time we have gone for appointments.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English