Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Chan has been out dentist for 5 years. We heard about him from our neighbors who have been going there for many years. In the time we've been patients we have never had anything more than cleanings done except for one time my son had two cavities filled on his baby teeth. Other than that our checkups have been perfect and our visits have been fine. The staff is really nice. Overall great job no issues!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

We recently moved to Mahogany and were looking for a new dentist for our family. Our search brought us to Dr Chan who has good service and friendly staff. We are happy to find an office that can treat our kids as well. Will recommend to our friends for sure.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I am a former employee of Dr. Harker and Dr. Chan. I worked for them for several years and also was Dr. Chan's patient. My family also came to the office as patients. For the entire time I worked there Dr. Chan treated me well and had my husband not moved our family away I would still be working there. The patients for both doctors always said great things about the work and treatment, and I have to admit the office had a lot less staff turnover than any other office I've worked at or known about. I think it is because Dr. Chan and Dr. Harker respect their staff and treat them well. Dr. Chan was always funny and made me laugh, some of the things he would say were hilarious. On the clinical side I found him to be very intelligent and didn't upsell like so many other dentists I've heard about. He always treated my family well and my parents to this day still talk about him lol. Overall it was a great experience working there and also as his parents.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

We read all the comments on here and for the most part agree. Dr. Chans office is very nice, clean and the staff are really friendly. Dr. Chan himself is very smart and down to earth. However we do not agree the prices are unreasonable. We checked two other offices in McKenzie Lake and Cooperfield before coming to Chan and they were the same price or more. We are happy with the service and will return.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Our family of six has been going to Harker Chan for 12 years. In that time we have had cleanings, fillings, crowns, a root canal, wisdom teeth pulling, and even an implant when my son lost his tooth while mountain biking. In this entire time both Dr Harker and Dr Chan have been kind and accommodating. We will never leave their practice and still go there even though we have moved twice. Thanks good job, the Callaghans.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Generally good place , but expensive than the other good locations. Dr Chan is very knowledgeable and caring person. I didnt give 5 stars because you can get same service with quality much cheaper.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I just finished seeing Dr. Chan for a consultation regarding a couple root canals I was told to do by another dentist. Dr. Chan was patient and did not rush me and I certainly like to talk lol! He gave me some ideas and some options and in the end let me make up my own mind. He is a little far for me as I live in airdrie but I will probably get the work done with him because he's really a nice guy and takes the time to make sure things are explained properly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Our neighbours have been seeing Dr. Harker for 20 years. We got into see Dr. Chan as Harker was on vacation. Very very nice people and Chan was so nice to our kids. We are happy and referred our friends to the office too.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Chan and Dr. Harker for 15 years. We see Harker and our kids see Chan. No issues at all for us and it is always fun to visit. We hope they never retire!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

My husband and I have three kids and are new to Calgary. We live in Quarry Park. We heard great things about Chan and bad things about other nearby dentists so we decided to try Harker Chan. I will try to address the good and bad. When we called for an appointment for the whole family they got all of us in (except my husband because he has a different schedule) at the same time. I can't stress enough how important this is. I can't make multiple trips to the dental office for the kids and they were able to accommodate us. Also good, they handle insurance. Many offices we called do not accept insurance. These guys do our paperwork and seemed very knowledgable. The appointments themselves were very professional and were not rushed. In fact I would say mine was a tad on the long side, they took measurements around all my teeth and it was very thorough. Dr. Chan answered all my questions and my husband found the same thing at his visit. The kids liked Dr. Chan and found him funny. On the negative side, this office is expensive. We have two insurances and for each family member there was more to pay after insurance. My understanding is that every dentists sets their own fees... this office has higher prices for sure. Also, there is limited hours. Between the dentists there are lots of choices between early morning and so on, but limited into the evenings. We were told this is changing. One other problem is they are really high tech and didn't have a small enough xray thing for our smallest child. Not a big deal but an issue to mention. Overall the dentists and staff are really nice. It seems like everyone actually likes to help people which is a change from other places. We will recommend this office to our friends.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan has been out dentist for 5 years. We heard about him from our neighbors who have been going there for many years. In the time we've been patients we ha..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently moved to Mahogany and were looking for a new dentist for our family. Our search brought us to Dr Chan who has good service and friendly staff. We a..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a former employee of Dr. Harker and Dr. Chan. I worked for them for several years and also was Dr. Chan's patient. My family also came to the office as pat..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We read all the comments on here and for the most part agree. Dr. Chans office is very nice, clean and the staff are really friendly. Dr. Chan himself is very s..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family of six has been going to Harker Chan for 12 years. In that time we have had cleanings, fillings, crowns, a root canal, wisdom teeth pulling, and even..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Generally good place , but expensive than the other good locations. Dr Chan is very knowledgeable and caring person. I didnt give 5 stars because you can get s..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished seeing Dr. Chan for a consultation regarding a couple root canals I was told to do by another dentist. Dr. Chan was patient and did not rush me ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our neighbours have been seeing Dr. Harker for 20 years. We got into see Dr. Chan as Harker was on vacation. Very very nice people and Chan was so nice to our k..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been going to Dr. Chan and Dr. Harker for 15 years. We see Harker and our kids see Chan. No issues at all for us and it is always fun to visit. We hope ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have three kids and are new to Calgary. We live in Quarry Park. We heard great things about Chan and bad things about other nearby dentists so ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr. Chan for the first time yesterday. His staff on the phone were so nice to me, they spent a lot of time with me and I ask a lot of questions haha! Ali..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan and his partner Dr. Harker are great dentists. Our family has been at the practice for 15 years. We see both docs and they are both great guys. Some of..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some negatives are the hours of operation for Dr. Chan. He works limited evenings and no weekends. Also his fees are high. Also it's a little far for us as we l..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist with a lot of knowledge. Front staff was helpful with my insurance. No issues and my wife and kids were happy too. Good job!"

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 9 fillings done by Dr. Chan recently. I admit that I have a terrible mouth and never floss. I had not great experiences as a child and never went to a de..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Generally a good office and Dr. Chan seems very knowledgable. As a counterpoint to all the positive reviews I would state that the fees are much higher than exp..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nice guy. Smart and kind, no pressure. My wife and kids have been going for years and I finally came for a teeth cleaning. Recommend this office for every..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our regular dentist was on vacation and doesn't have an emergency service. My husband's friend goes to Dr. Chan and highly recommended him. I gave him a call an..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good office that saw my whole family on time. The girls at front were sooo nice to us. The hygienists were painless and Glenn was very calm and helpful and list..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I read every single review for this dentist (insane yes haha!) before we booked our appointments for ourselves and our duaghter. After procrastin..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Chan’s patient for half my life (and I am old). Even after hundreds of visits I have never once been disappointed. Dr. Chan is knowledgeable, ki..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Chan Harker for years. We are very satisfied with the treatment thank you very much. Dr. Harker sees me and my husband and Chan sees ou..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist is very smart and common sense based. He does not try to over diagnose and go crazy on your charges. However his fees are pretty high. But for the ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office that saw me on time when I had a toothache. It turned out I had an abscess and I needed a root Canal. I am a coward and thought I needed to be put ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. chan gave me prompt service and did my paperwork for me. Some extra out of pocket but they let me know in advance. He fixed my broken tooth no problems look..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great value and knows what he doing "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His prices are higher than what insurance covers so there is always something out of pocket. There are cheaper dentists for sure. However he is extremely kind a..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We drive from Cochrane to this dental office and it's certainly not the closest office for us but it is well worth the drive. Dr. Chan has always been extremely..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am student in university and while I would say dr chan is prompt and extremely intelligent, his fees are a little higher than normal. It is hard for a student..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two days ago I called Harker Chan Dental Services and they were closed. The answering machine had an after hours number to Dr. Chan's house. My 17 year old son ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good people who handle all the insurance work for our crowns and cleanings. We also appreciate his work is very pain free. Thanks"

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We agree with the other comments. He is an awesome kind gentleman who indoor never retires! The banter between him and his staff is hilarious. His hours are a l..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family found Dr. Chans office from this website. His office has lots of parking but his hours are limited, he doesn't work most Fridays and evenings. His fe..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with dr chan for ages. He is such a nice guy and very personable. Our family will never leave this practice. Highly recommended. "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful man. Dr Chan helped me through a toothache and he is on holidays. He made a joke because his kids were screaming in the background that they are fu..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hadn't been to the Dentist in many years and was terrified. After reading Dr. Chan's reviews on this site, I decided to finally bite the bullet and make the ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome guy with a lot of compassion. My mom needed a bunch of work and let's just say she is a handful and Glenn saw her for treatment and she is so happy with..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter needed an emergency root canal that Dr. chan performed for her after another dentist told me only specialists do root canals. Not true! My daughter ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will admit I have been pretty slow in getting to a dentist because I am a coward and had a bad experience when I was a kid. I have always needed Valium for th..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "we are happy with people at clinic and with our dental work it was with no pain. I wish recommend dr. chan to everyone family who wants great dentist who is kin..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had a sledding accident two weeks ago. We gave Dr. Chan's office a call and they got us in immediately. I saw Glenn and he was funny and so kind with my ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Chan from this site. I had a tooth that has been killing me for 3 months. Two other dentists could not figure out the problem. Within 5 minutes Dr. ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough about Dr. Chan, Courtney, my hygienist, and the rest of the staff at Harker Chan. Highly recommended! All appointments on-time, thorough and i..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 5 dentists prior to meeting Dr. Glenn Chan. He is by far the best dentist I have had. When you call his practice, someone will answer. When you have ..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Harker Chan for over 10 years. In that time we have had countless cleanings and a few emergencies and his staff has been amazing and ac..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice guy. Fees a little high but overall good. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great job Dr. Chan with your crowns. I am very happy."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chan absolutely deserves his #1 rating. He is simply the best. He just replaced all the crowns on my front teeth and I now have the smile I have dreamed of ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Chan 3 days ago to remove my wisdom teeth. I am at the Flames game right now with no pain. I don't know if this is normal but I am so happy I can't be..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very very nice guy. Spent tons of time with me and didn't rush me. I will bring my whole family to this office. Highly recommended thank you so much!!"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class office. Our family sees both Harker and Chan for many years and they are great guys. On several times we've had emergencies for our kids (love that ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We must be Glenn's first patients, we have been with him for almost 20 years. Well now our kids our grown up and have kids of their own who also now go to Glenn..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome dentist and extremely kind and professional. Had a severe toothache one weekend, Dr. Chan returned my call while he was in the hospital with his wife de..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy with good knowledge. I've wanted 8 veneers on my front teeth my whole life and finally I got them. I was so happy with my new teeth I actually cried a..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband found Glenn online about a year ago. Our family of 5 sees Dr. Chan a couple times a year for cleanings. He has never tried to sell us anything that's..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family recommends Dr. Chan without reservation. He is kind and knowledgable and easy on the eyes haha. But that itself isn't enough and he has always treate..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a first class dental office. I was greeted by the nicest girls at the front, brought to the back on time and my cleaning was seamless and quick. Dr Chan..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan did an emergency root canal for me two weeks ago. I was in excruciating pain after seeing another dentist for a crown. The other dentist refused to see..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good office with nice staff. Dr. Chan saw my daughter for her first visit and was so funny and kind. Thank you we will return for our cleanings. "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Glenn for about 10 years. In that time he has been kind and treats us like friends. Twice we have needed to call him after hours for em..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family was with our dentist for several decades. When he retired the new dentist was rough and always up selling us. Even though Dr. Chan is a little furthe..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband found Dr. Chan online and we tried him out last year. We have been for a couple cleanings now and some fillings for our son and have no complaints. T..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist. Very smart and knowledgable. Reasonable prices for my crowns I needed. My husband and I are happy thanks. "

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are new to the city and live in the NW. We found Dr. Chan online and although there are many dentists closer to us we will be staying with his office forever..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "New to this office and am very pleased. Drchan took the time to go over my treatment options with me and did not rush. He saw me on time and was reasonable. He ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is always great to work with as he pays attention to my needs (gag reflex) and I am impressed with my dental implant."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is very good at what he does. A little rushed sometimes but both myself and my husband look forward to our dental visit is with him. We have been seein..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is very gentle with a needle, and amazing at explaining things when you ask him a question. I feel comfortable seeing him as a dentist, and I recommen..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chan's office is a very professional and friendly dental business. I have always had excellent results, reasonable dental fees and wonderful customer service..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Chan on this website. He is very kind to my whole family and the kids think he is very funny. One issue is no evenings except Monday so he is booked pre..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan performed a root canal on me on an emergency basis. I was very lucky he squeezed me in. I have also had the crown on top and it matches perfectly. I ha..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good guy that saw my whole family on time. Reasonable prices and no complaints from us. "

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been with Dr Chan for over a year now. We found him though this website and were relieved to find him was accepting new patients. We have found th..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a great experience at this office. Dr Chan manages to make me laugh each time and keeps the appointments enjoyable, yet professional. If you are looking ..."

June 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.harkerchan.com" to "http://www.harkerchan.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2C 2E7". Address has been updated from "None" to "Glenmore Commerce Court, Suite 190, 2880 Glenmore Trail SE, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032796526".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've always had an excellent experience at this office and just wanted to thank Dr Chan for looking after our family. We've been seeing him now for 5 years and..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday by Dr. Chan and he (along with Erin the hygienist) did an AMAZING job. Dr. Chan was very sensitive to making sure my b..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are new to Dr Chan's office and found him on this website. So far we have been super pleased by our experience. His staff is welcoming, he spent as much time..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan has been nothing but accommodating to us and our extended family. The staff is friendly, comforting, welcoming and knowledgable. They take interest i..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Still feeling pain 6 months after root canal and crown. Too expensive for the same service as a usual clinic"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr Chan for taking care of my daughter. Our appointment was on time, the cleaning was seamless and we were very happy with the results. "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am absolutely terrified of dental work. I had a horrible experience when I was a child and as a result only go to the dentist in extreme emergencies. I finall..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good experience. Prices are not cheap but the service is very good and Dr Chan is very knowledgable and his staff are super nice. "

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found this doctor from this website. I am new to Calgary and called for an appointment. I was very surprised to see Dr. Chan accepts new patients and would see ..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient at Dr. Chans' office for 28 years, since I was 4 years old. Dr Chan is an excellent dentist with a personality and bed side manner to matc..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have recently started going to Dr Chan. I'm ashamed to admit I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to dental procedures but have been put at ease since my ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've recently moved back to Calgary and returned to Dr. Chan's practice. I had forgotten that going to the dentist can actually be pleasurable! I've had ok expe..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife had been dealing with tooth pain for over 6 months. When she was told by her previous dentist to "wait another 3 months and see how it goes" we reached..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently moved to Calgary and had not yet connected with a dentist when I developed a condition in the lining of my mouth. It was causing me a tremendous amou..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to 6 different dentists in my lifetime and I guess 7th time's a charm after found Dr. Chan. I just wish that I could've found him sooner than going th..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been through at least 6 different dentists in my lifetime and I just wish all the time that I found Dr. Chan earlier! Sure, other dentists found that there..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is an amazing office! Great staff, effective hygienist, and appointments that are always on time. However, Dr. Chan is not the friendliest dentist. In fac..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is a very nice guy. My daughter is 22 months old and we went to see Dr. Chan today. He did a complete inspectiion and found 3 cavities. You can tell he..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen two other dentists in the past couple of years. Both of them have been okay, nothing great. One did pretty good work but rushed me, the other was ni..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new patient at Dr Chan's office and found him on this site. After recently moving to Calgary I was in need of a dentist and after reading so many great re..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Chan based on all the great reviews, I admit the clinic is neat and their staff are friendly and helpful, unfortunately after filling the same tooth ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist and has really helped to relive my dental anxiety caused by previous dentists. He has replaced a crown and pulled a broken tooth and although they..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chan is amazing! I highly recommend him. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease in every appoiment."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been with Dr chan for the past year. We found him online through this site . He is very personable and funny and runs on time . His staff is very ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and service, nice doc but prices are pretty high."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Same comments as everyone else: great guy, very compassionate, does not rush, however prices are high. Overall excellent."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family of 5 have been patients of Dr Chan's for the last 10 years. In this time, he and his staff have provided amazing dental preventative care and dental ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Chan on this website. Our family has now been with him for over a year. My husband needed a good dentist for a root canal and my son needed his wisdom..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me tell you about this dentist. It is Christmas Eve and I have a severe toothache. My sister sees Chan and raves about him. I texted him and he texted me ba..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Funny and efficient guy. Dentistry is good, found him on this site. I agree expensive but for our family it is worth it."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree great dentist but a little expensive. Very smart guy, did a root canal for me as I am out of pain."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist but crazy rates absurd what him charge"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan and his staff gave me outstanding service for my first appointment. Him and his team are extremely educated and were very kind and helpful to deal wi..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist. family has been going for years. Good job!"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "bad experience, bad experience, bad experience, bad experience"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is A+++, I can't say enough good things about him. Had a root canal done and it was by far the best experience I've had with any dental procedure. he i..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Chan on RateMD. Our entire family has now been going for three years. We have found him to be very kind and patient and the office has been surprising..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best in the business. Period! No other words needed. Just go experience it for yourself!"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Myself and my 2 boys have been with Doctor Chan for many years and we have had nothing but great experiences! He is always genuinely interested in what's going..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan was the ONLY denist I've ever felt comfortable with and trusted. Even though I have Peridontal disease, Dr. Chan always supported me and lifted my sp..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan helped me through my fear of dentists and dental procedures. I had a root canal that was a breeze thanks to him. He walked me through every step an..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist been there for years. Very funny guy and seems to run on time. Did a crown and had no problems. Would rrecommend."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been going to Dr. Chan's office for a number of years now and we have had nothing but great experiences. I find his staff to be extremely friendl..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst dentist ever! I went 3 times and each visit was worse than the one before. The staff was the most insincere bunch of passive aggressives imaginable with..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Chan here on Rate Meds and didn’t know if I could believe all the good reviews or not. But so far I’m impressed. Just the service alone is quite im..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Glenn for about 5 years. One time worth mentioning was when our youngest son Shaun broke his front tooth at the park. We called Glenn o..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been with chan and harker for many years great experiences for the entire family, no pain and very nice guys. I do agree prices are higher although we moved and..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Admin staff are rude, snippy and judgemental and costs are crazy!"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had to reply to a comment below claiming that Dr Chan writes his own reviews!!! Whoever wrote this obviously does not understand how online reviews work,..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chan is an excellent Doctor in every sense of the word; knowledgeable, kind, friendly, and considerate. My husband & I have been coming to Dr Chan for 8 yea..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Whenever the number of reviews for one doctor surpasses any other by a large amount, it should raise a flag. There must be a logical explanation and the ONLY o..."

September 15, 2014