Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Very good dentist office and everyone treated our family great. Will return and we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I had 7 (!! Filings done yesterday yes I am yuck mouth whatevs guess it’s candee szn he was great and fast we will come back for teeth scraping that’s fine

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Our family of 5 have been patients in Dr. Chans clinic for TWENTY years. He is extremely compassionate and kind and LOVES seeing patients. He is also funny and charming with his staff which is a GOOD sign. I find it funny when people say he is expensive. Good Cheap Fast choose TWO. Nothing is free! Dr. Chan is fair and fast and reasonable but he’s not CHEAP and I’m glad he’s not. I don’t want a bargain basement dentist or doctor or chiro I want someone that is reasonable who is awesome. Our family will never leave this office and we will support Dr. Harker and Dr. Chan until they retire which hopefully won’t be for a LONG time. PS they don’t ever have staff changes I think that’s a POSITIVE sign.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Very good dentist with good demeanor. Hygiene nurses are great and front end staff are very helpful. Only negative is limited hours for Chan himself but clinic is open all the time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I am physically sitting in the waiting room after i Had a root canal done that 2 other dentists would not do because it was too hard. Dr. Chan did the root canal easily although he joked it was as hard as climbing Mount Everest backwards 😁 This was my first appointment for work after we did our meet and greet and I am extremely impressed. Everyone e told me a root canal would be 3 hrs long and very painful but mine took 1 hour and was no pain. Super happy with the level of care!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Find the dental office OK, not great as a lot of reviews said, would look for better office.

Submitted October 30, 2018

Great guy super nice gorgeous teeth and not too bad to look at he he five big stars for himma

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

We just relocated from Edmonton and learned of Dr. Chan online. We booked ourselves in for cleanings and his staff is lovely to deal with. We got seen by Dr. Chan last week and it went great. The kids had cavities that already got filled and we had regular checkups with no issues. What struck me as great was the meeting itself with Dr. Chan during the cleaning. First of all his hygienists are very thorough and so all sorts of measurements and photographs when you are in their room. They review a ton of stuff and you can tell they are legit good at what they do which is no surprise given Dr. Chan’s reputation. When Dr. Chan came into the room after visiting with me he asked the hygienist some questions and we all reviewed the findings together. Everyone works as a team. The hygienist made notes as he talked and entered stuff in the software. They talked out loud in simple language and let me be part of the conversation and continually asked my advice on things. I didn’t feel ignored and on the other hand didn’t feel pressured or embarrassed or berated. I now see why this is the best clinic. Full 5 ⭐️ stars for this dental office!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

My wife has cancer. I talked to Dr. Chan for almost half an hour about our challenges. He shared with me some personal hurdles involving his sister and cancer too. He was very sympathetic to our journey and is very kind. I feel this kind of doctor doesn’t exist very much anymore. We are lucky to have a lovely person like Dr. Chan caring for our family. We will always be patients at his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I had 3 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Chan hahe I’m a freak anyway it went awesome. I’m laying in my couch and I have some swelling and no pain. The guy is amazing and pretty funny but most of all caring. He didn’t rush me and I am confident I will heal fine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English