Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

I found Dr. Chan on google because I needed a new dentist. The dentist I was with retired and his replacement screwed up 3 of my teeth with fillings. They never hurt before and all of sudden after fillings I can’t bite on them feels like a sharp pain. After Dr. Chan inspected me he determined the fillings were actually too shallow. He explained that sounded weird but sometimes when the fillings are too thin the teeth hurt when you bite because of flexing. Dr. Chan has a really good way of explaining things and he walked me through my options. We decided he was going to remove two of the bad fillings and do them properly. Sure enough as soon as he did it my teeth didn’t hurt anymore within a couple days. I really appreciate his experience and he is patient. Thank you very much for the awesome work.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Good clinic w good pple and Dr. Chan is cute lol and funny and his nurses are awesome to! Best place 🙂

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I have had crowded teeth my whole life. I didn’t want braces as an adult and didn’t want Invisalign. I went to see Dr. Chan for options and he gave me a bunch. He didn’t rush me either. In the end we decided to do crowns. That was last year and now I am going to get veneers done on my bottoms. I couldn’t be happier. Super nice guy who is friendly and smart and he’s like a friend. My smile is totally changed and I love it thanks to Glenn!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Chan is AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about him (and his entire team!). I had major cosmetic work done back a few months ago and I could not be happier with the results. As I travelled from out of province to see him specifically, him and his team were very accommodating to me. He was very patient with me and really brought to life what I envisioned while putting his expertise twist on things. His team made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. I truly cannot say enough good things. If anyone is looking for a fantastic dentist, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Our daughter has global delay which means she is special needs. We found dr. Chan from this website and now our daughter will not see anyone else. He booked more tome for her visit and explained things to my husband and I so we wouldn’t be nervous. Our whole family goes to his clinic now and it’s be great. We didn’t think people like this existed any more. He’s very good.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

A very kind gentleman that does not rush, is rarely late, and is super helpful no matter what. He also has the patience of a saint, I sat in the room when he did fillings and removed a tooth from my 5 year old daughter, he is very skilled and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Not enough stars to rate this dentist and his staff! I’ve been going there for years and just can’t say enough. Staff is friendly, kind, knowledgeable and treat you like family. Dr. Chan himself is a FABULOUS dentist who cares about his patients. He’s not out to upsell, or overcharge and he has treated my family very well. There is a reason he’s number 1! Was shocked to see negative reviews and wonder what the real story is! Love you gus!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

been going for years and have seen all the staff and doctors here they are all nice and u feel like part of there family no complaints good people

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

So we read every review on here, negative ones especially. It’s hard to please everyone let’s just say that. We were a bit surprised too by all the reviews and were happy to get in immediately. Turns out we know Dr. Chan’s wife from his kids school. She’s lovely and so is Glenn. He’s definitely a kind person. He did a bunch of fills on our son who is very young and they went fine. Didn’t use freezing and was really fast. The cleans were great with no pain and the hygienists were informative. We are definitely going to come back and make this our official dentist clinic.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

We found Dr. Chan from all his positive reviews here and on Google and Yelp. He is exactly as described and is funny and kind. The staff is helpful and his prices are fine. We are in small business and some customers cannot be satisfied no matter what so just definitely do your research and take positive and negative reviews with a grain of salt and form your own opinion. We are very happy and the kids love dealing with Dr. Chan and his assistants.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English