Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Great experience with lovely people. They seem to genuinely like helping others. We had a good enoucnter with everyone and will return in 6 months

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

So I call Dr. Chan out of the blu on a Friday night to ask him about my daughter’s infected tooth. Surprise, he answers, and he actually doesn’t rush me or make me feel silly. I’m fact he explains everything and answers all my questions. I am not kidding, at the end of the call I am actually laughing. Jump to 3 weeks later, my daughter is in his clinic and she got a ‘child root canal’ and cap. Walking out 30 minutes later with a balloon and she’s laughing. These guys at this dental office are soooo nice. Don’t really care what anyone else says these dentists are amazing at what they do. Million happy nods!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

We questioned the legitimacy of all these reviews. When we called we were new to Quarry Park and were impressed by all the positive comments, but still approached with caution. Happy to report things turned out great. Everyone at the clinic is kind and thoughtful. Dr. Chan himself is charming and studied the xrays before coming in to see our family. He also knew about our comments we made to the hygiene ladies and to the front desk ladies when we called in. For example I had some issues with a sore tooth from before and he already was ready to talk about it. He also knew about some insurance problems we had at the previous office. He’s prepared and detailed. He said he doesn’t like people to repeat themselves. Our whole family had a good visit and my kids had some fillings and sealants which went great. Make your own decision but our family had a great experience. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Great office with kind people. Dr. Chan is knowledgeable and efficient. No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Very good experiences for family from 10+ years. Love seeing Drs. Chan and Harker. Good job gentlemen.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Where to start?? My son was 8 and had a bad accident and hit his front teeth on some stairs. His two front ones fell out (I am NOT exaggerating)!! The emerge dentist at the hospital put them back in and put them in the WRONG sockets. We went to see Glenn a few days later as I wanted an expert to look at the teeth. He pointed out the teeth were not in right spot but then immediately put my mind at ease and explained it was a mistake, it could be easily fixed, and please do not panic because we don’t want to stress my son out. He also said he had see. This problem another time before. I couldn’t believe someone else went through this. I was really stressed and felt horrible and Glenn continued to reassure me everything would be okay. He asked us to come back a few weeks later for testing which we did and told us that he expected the teeth to be dead which they were. He performed root canals on both teeth and they turned out fine. After a couple more months he went to work on them to reshape them with fillings. I cried when I saw my son walk out with perfect front teeth again. They are actually nicer than what he started with. All I can say is my son is 9 now and his smile is perfect again! Thank you a million times!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Chan and his staff are AMAZING with my kids! They are 2 and 4yo and love going there!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Very good and gentle clinic our family saw Chan and Harker and they were great. Prices fair and nice people.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

My wife and I echo the same sentiments as others. Fantastic fillings and cleanings with minimal pain, lots of personable staff and doctors especially doctor chan. The clinic itself has tons of hours but glenn himself has little kids that according to him keep him from working more for now. Overall we’ve had great experience for several years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Everything 5 stars except his hours are a little limited. However there are other dentists there that are also excellent that our family sees when Dr. C is not there.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English