Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

I had a toothache for almost a year and saw two dentists and they could not fix it. I saw Dr. Chan once and he found a hairline crack in my molar and fixed it with resin and a cap. I’m totally fine now and can’t believe how simple the fix was. My whole family goes to his office now and while he has limited hours we are fine with that and love his bedside demeanour. A+++

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great dentist who has been our office for over 5 yrs. The staffs have all been nice to us and we have always treated fairly. Good job to the whole staff thanks every one.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Our family has seen Dr. Chan and Associates for over 10 years. We have always had a positive experience and have referred ma y of our friends into the office. Dr. Chan always runs on time with us and his staff have been kind and accommodating. Mostly though Dr. Chan has been thorough in our treatment and fair in his prices.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Sooo good!!! I was complete dentist phobic chicken and had to be sedated before even cleanings. Now I go see him for everything and although I still anxious I get through it without taking anything. And now my husband comes to the dentist clinic too. Dr. Chan is complete awesome guy and super kind. Sorry for English sentences it is not native for me.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Absolutely the nicest health professional we’ve ever met. He was kind to our “challenging” financial situation and spoke with us at length about hardship. Don’t care what anyone else says ..,, although the reviews are almost unanimous anyways ..,,. one of a kind dentist who hopefully never retires. Just a class act!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

We drive from Airdrie to see Dr. Chan. We are never leaving his clinic. He is very smart and common sense and not once in 8 years has he rushed or oversold stuff. His prices are fair we feel for what we get. Our friends go somewhere cheaper so there are definitely less expensive dentist offices. For us it’s owrth the drive and effort thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Our family has seen all 4 dentists at the clinic but mainly Dr. Chan. The kids really enjoy him and look forward to the prizes. All our extended family goes there now and some of our neighbours. We have no complaints except maybe Dr. Chans limited hours but again there’s lots of other dentist hours to choose from at the same location.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

broken tooth fixed very quickly within minutes then later went back for a cap. now the entire fam jam goes there for cleanings. very nice guy and the staffs is great!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

My husband and I read Every. Single. Review. Most good. Few not. We decided to check the office out. Here’s what we found - Location is good. Off Glenmore and close to Deerfoot. No complaints there as we come from NW. A bit of a drive. Parking - Lots and free. Hours - We wanted to see Dr. Chan only and his hours are limited. Receptionist said he works occasional Monday and Fridays but mostly Tues to Thurs. Works for us, maybe not so good for others. However there are 3 other dentists there. Wait Time - None. We were seen exactly on time by the hygienists. We are a family of 4. Impressive. And when we booked the lady said she wanted to get us into the clinic ASAP. Also a refreshing touch. Gentleness - Ranged good to great. Our son and daughter are young and loved it. My husband said his hygienist was pretty good but poked too hard. He’s a baby though. My hygienist was great. Dr. Chan - He visited us all when we arrived and shook our hands. Again nice. He then inspected each of us halfway during our cleanings. No waiting, I personally liked that. He was thorough and charming (yes ladies) but that in itself I don’t really care too much about. What was very important was he wasn’t rushed and asked lots of questions instead of lectures we’ve got elsewhere. He found two small cavities on me but said when they are really small they aren’t “frank” and we don’t need to drill them. Also, very nice instead of just billing billing. Speaking of which... Prices - Not the cheapest. There was a part to pay over and above our insurance. For us that’s okay because we can afford it. Overall - Staff is great and clearly love him. Hours and prices are okay and work for us. Dr. Chan himself is ranked the highest for a reason. We will be staying at this dentist office until he retires. He’s very very good.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Funny and very knowledgeable. Helped my dad with an infected tooth and was super fast and painless. Great guy who seemed very kind.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English