Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Friendly place and Erin and hailie are really nice. Our family consider dr. chan our friend and he has been extremely kind to us through the years. I hope he never retires!! Thank you for many years of great dentist work!! RL

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Very good experience with my sons wisdom teeth and root canal. Highly recommended and very efficient and nice. Front end staff are helpful and nice too. No weekends though but that's okay.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Chan has a beautiful office which is run like a well oiled machine. There is never a long wait, always helpful staff, and always a comfortable feel and vibe. His approach is highly respectful as well and I love how he describes everything he is going to do, why, and what options there may be.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He is super hot for an old guy ok thqnks lol I'm inn uni

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

been with dr chan for 10 years for my daughter and myself. Everything is perfect except hours so I would have given 4 stars but recently they have extended hours 5 days a week and into evenings so 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Doctor Chan & his staff were lovely to us. We called in short urgency to get cleanings & they accommodated us no problem. We also had an issue with using insurance up as it was end of the year & we had fillings & doctor Chan & doctor Comfort helped us out by squeezing us in to get the fills done. The fillings were fine although still little sore to cold water but doctor Chan warned me about this. Over all very helpful dentist clinic with nice staff & they seem to like dealing with people. Special comment doctor Chan is good at dealing with nervousness, I hate dental jabbing & scraping & got put out in the past but doctor Chan got it all done by taking me through it & making me laugh.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I questioned about how can he got all good reviews? He must be either paid for the website as AD or have his staffs wrote below for him. I have to admit the good reviews did bring him more business. My gf went for her visit and had very bad experience, she suffered great pain and lots of bleeding after her wisdom teeth removed. Not mention his fee is 30-50% higher than other dentist in town. i don't know why people has to pay more for an normal dentist with poor skills?

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

My family has been with HatkerChan for years. I started going when I was a little kid, everyone still goes but I haven't been in years as I moved to BC and just am back for holidays. I screwed up and had a toothache for weeks but didn't get it looked at until it was too late. I called Dr. Chan on Xmas eve and was shocked he knew who I was and even asked how my parents were doing. He called in a prescription for me and even gave me his home number and said call if things get out of control. It's two days later now and I'm not swollen anymore but cannot say enough nice things about the man there is no reason for him to be that nice to someone who doesn't even go to his practice anymore unless he is actually legit nice!! Never met someone who cares like him before u always can count on him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr CHAn removed my wisdom teeth last week. I am a student and don't have a lot of money. My parents insisted I see Dr. Chan for the surgery even though the university has lots of dentists closer who are a little cheaper. I first went in for an exam to go over my X-rays. My roots were right on top of the nerve so we went over all the risks and how to handle things after pulling the teeth. On the day of the surgery I was pretty relaxed and they came out no problem he said. I definitely got swelling after which was normal and explained to me. I am fine now and am happy with how I healed. He is a good guy and checked on me a couple times during the time I was swollen. I've decided to keep going to this office because he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Solid office staff and the girls are wonderful at the front desk. Brit in hygiene department got us in for cleanings pretty quick and dr Glenn was very nice and smart. We are very happy so it's good.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English