Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Our dentist recently retired and sold his clinic and the woman dentist isn't very nice. I found dr. Chan online here and was skeptical at first as he had so many positive reviews. I am happy to report he is even nicer in person. His whole staff is so lovely and Chan himself is funny and very smart. He gave me lots of options for a missing tooth space I have and in the end did not pressure me. We are so thankful for this website and thankful to have found dr chan. Sincerely LS.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

We are very happy with our treatment with Dr. Chan. We have also seen Dr. Harker and more recently met Dr. Comfort and they are all nice. Glenn has been our doctor for many years and he is more like a friend. My husband lost his job recently and the kindness Glenn has shown was overwhelming. We will never leave. Best ever.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I really enjoy going to Dr Chan. He's pleasant, knowledgable, and never seems to promote unnecessary treatment. I have a lot of confidence in Dr Chan.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I can confirm that Dr. Glenn Chan is the best dentist in Calgary. Why? because he cares about the well being of his patients and puts it above any other considerations, he is patient , very compassionate and takes time to explain things, all of this comes with a fair price. I would strongly recommend him to any one seeking an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very good and very nice office the staff is efficient and handle our insurance. Dr. Chan is great we are happiest thank you in advances.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

We live in Airdrie and our dentist retired. The new owner has no personality so we wanted to try Dr. Chan. It is far for us to drive but he is worth it. The last dentist found I had a rotten back molar and needed a root canal and crown. That's fine but there was so much pressure to do the work. Dr. Chan found the same rotten tooth but gave me more options and best of all no pressure. He said if there's no pain it's bet we do it at my earliest convenience but do not make a decision until I think about it. What a difference. I ended up doing to root canal with him and he didn't need to refer me out. I am scheduled to do the crown next week and I could not be happier. He is a good guy and I get the feeling he does not need to practice but does dentistry because he actually cares about his patients. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Very efficient office where our family feels relaxed. It is a nice place filled with caring people. Lexy at the front desk is extremely easy to work with. April the hygienist is nice. Dr. Chan is funny and very smart. Thank u to everyone there.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Best dentist ever! I would drive to New York to see him for dental work ♥

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Chan removed my wisdom teeth and it went great. I am deathly afraid of dentists and pulling teeth and he put me at ease. He didn't need to put me asleep. Instead I was awake the whole time. He did 2 teeth one time then 2 more a few weeks later. Both times I healed up just fine and I am happy it's done. Nice guy but best part is I don't have to go thru that again!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a broken tooth that was giving my lots of pain. My regular dentist doesn't do root canals (??) so I was referred to some other guy downtown. This was really inconvenient for me and plus his hours were terrible. I decided to look online and read great things about Dr. Chan. He got me in the NEXT DAY after I called. That was really really good. He got me medicine to bring the pain down and then later did the root canal. It was pain free and fast and best of all I had it done at one place. I am scheduled to do the crown in a month and have moved my whole family here. The guy is super nice and his staff is just as nice. Awesome job Dg Chan!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English