Dr. Glenn Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Another vote for Dr. Chan being the best in Calgary and can also confirm he’s busy. He doesn’t rush through the appointments though but he has limited hours. However I’ve also see. His protege Dr. Comfort who is also awesome. So overall 5 stars!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Chan is a great guy who definitely knows how to treat his patients however I should add that he is busy and also works limited hours which I can’t blame him for because he has young kids. Overall though if you can get into see him do it because he’s the best in the city.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Here is my experience after 3 visits so far. I had a toothache and needed a root canal and cap and also needed a normal cleaning. Location 5/5 it’s easy to find and the new overpass is good. We live in the northwest. Parking 5/5 it’s all free not like downtown. Office cleanliness 5/5 it’s tidy and not overly luxurious and it’s not run down. Staff 5/5 they are really nice I dealt with Lexi and Britt and they were awesome. Punctuality 5/5 everyone ran exactly on time for all my appointments Friendliness 5/5 the hygienist I had named Alysa was extremely good I recommend her to everyone. Dr. Chan skill 5/5 I wish I could vote higher than 5 here. I had a severe toothache and needed to get in immediately. Not only was I see ASAP but he fixed the tooth in about an hour with no pain. I heard root canals hurt badly but mine was so easy and I had no pain during or after. And the cap was simple simple. Prices 3.5/5 Okay so this office is a little more expensive since but I know why. First of all he is the best so that part goes without saying. Also he has a ton of staff and every single one of them was awesome. I think he has really good team and he’s one of the best around. Overall experience 4.75/5 I’d say it’s close to perfect score with a little deduction for prices but for my family and for me it’s worth going to the best and cutting corners elsewhere. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

We drive in from Bragg creek to see Glenn. Well worth the drive to get great service and intelligent answers. Will never ever go elsewhere unless he retires.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Can not like the dentist no matte me what but Dr. Chan makes it tolerable. I am a chicken and he gave me more time and explained everything. I thought I might pass out black out but I survived and the drilling and needle was painless. I will not go elsewhere and appreciate the extra effort for my problems.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Good experience for our families and friends thanks so much best luck keep up good work

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I wouldn’t say going to the dentist is fun because I hate the dentist but Dr. Chan makes it tolerable and almost enjoyable. He knows I am nervous so always tries to make me laugh and calm me. I think he’s geninely a nice guy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Our families been coming to Glenn for at least ten years and he’s been awesome no issues at all. He’s got really pleasant ladies at the front table and the nurses in the rooms are friendly too and quite attractive

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Uber-nice guy with a really common sense outlook on dental problems. Will never leave this clinic and Harker is great too and also met Confort and he’s nice too

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I work in the service industry. Dr. Chan has absolutely positively NAILED the service aspect of running a dental office. He is an genius. I’m not going to give away all his secrets but let’s just say he knows exactly how to train his team . Examples ||| Everyone knows my name and pronounces it correctly. I have a weird 😂 European name and they get it right every time. Need to cancel on short notice? Instead of chastising me someone comes on and chats about how to rebook and ensure it’s convenient for me. I had whitening mouldings done and had a trouble getting into the office to get the kit and they couriered it to my wife. What else? He’s never late for appointments... at least he hasn’t been with me in 5 years with my family. What else... My wife like call reminders and I like texts. The girls do both for us. I could go on and on and on. the little things become big things. First class operation 🏆Wish I could write more about it because I notice EVERYTHING when it comes to service but I’m not going to spoil anything. The bonus on top is the he is super nice and humble. The negative is his hours are limited but I understand he has other dentists now that he has trained but we prefer to wait for Dr. Chan and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English