Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

Our family has been with Glenn for about 10 years. In that time he has been kind and treats us like friends. Twice we have needed to call him after hours for emergencies for our kids and he was available both times. I hope he never retires, he is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2900842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Our family was with our dentist for several decades. When he retired the new dentist was rough and always up selling us. Even though Dr. Chan is a little further away than we want, he is worth the drive. Our family of 6 now goes there as do our neighbours. My teenage son had his wisdom teeth removed this summer by Dr. Chan with no issues. Our cleanings and fillings have been fine. He does not strike me as one to diagnose extra work that isn't needed. His team is also helpful in dealing with our insurance.

Our neighbours see Dr. Harker and are also very happy. Good office in general.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2899587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

My husband found Dr. Chan online and we tried him out last year. We have been for a couple cleanings now and some fillings for our son and have no complaints. They have a good system for reminding me of appointments. No weekends appointments though.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2894497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Good dentist. Very smart and knowledgable. Reasonable prices for my crowns I needed. My husband and I are happy thanks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2894079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

We are new to the city and live in the NW. We found Dr. Chan online and although there are many dentists closer to us we will be staying with his office forever. His front end staff are extremely friendly and we don't get any attitude like our previous office. He seems to run on time and hai hyienists do too. Mostly though he is nice to us and my children think he is hilarious. Fees are what they are. Thank you for the great service, sincerely Johnston family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2892971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

New to this office and am very pleased. Drchan took the time to go over my treatment options with me and did not rush. He saw me on time and was reasonable. He was funny and nice. Highly recommended thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Chan is always great to work with as he pays attention to my needs (gag reflex) and I am impressed with my dental implant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Chan is very good at what he does. A little rushed sometimes but both myself and my husband look forward to our dental visit is with him. We have been seeing him for two years now and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Chan is very gentle with a needle, and amazing at explaining things when you ask him a question. I feel comfortable seeing him as a dentist, and I recommend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Chan's office is a very professional and friendly dental business. I have always had excellent results, reasonable dental fees and wonderful customer service. I appreciate the work that he and his team do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862294].votes_count ]]