Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Very kind man with okay prices and good service from front desk. I agree with other comments that dealing with Dr. Chan only accounts for less than half the experience but the rest of the experience has also been positive. Thanks for the professionalism!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Single mom with two boys here. Things are busy! Found Dr. Chan on this website. He is lovely! Kind, gentle, did not rush any of us. His team is great and they all were easy to deal with. He is pretty funny too! Too bad he's married lol!!!! Five/five

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Chan is amazing! I had an emergency issue with an abcess and he got me in very quickly...and got the problem fixed that very day! Dr. Chan cares for hus patients and it shows! He followed up with me even after working hours and works with you to help you even after the office is closed! by far the best customer service and care I have experienced! I highly, highly recommemd Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I just had my wisdom teeth removed today and this was after visiting over 3 different clinics to get an opinion on if I should get my teeth removed or not. A year ago I went to HarkerChan to get an opinion and they ruled that I should get them removed, at this time though I never met Dr. Chan. However fast forward a year, my teeth came out and it was imperative I get them removed. I must say, out of all the dentists I went to seeking an opinion, and out all the dentists I have seen in my life time, Dr. Chan has blown my past experiences out of the water. I came alone for my extraction, and I felt very comfortable and at ease, not to mention this was my first time meeting him. He was funny, and personable and its just an added bonus that he knows what he's doing. My family has seen other dentists at this clinic and they have nothing but good remarks, and it should be noted that, my family is hard to please.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

So glad I chose to meet him off of the reviews on this site. I'm an anxious patient and he was extremely kind and calm. He has a new patient for life!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

We found Dr. Chan on this website. He has so many ratings conpared to the other doctors that we felt compelled to check things out. The man is absolutely wonderful. He seems like he loves what he does and loves people in general. He joked about all the ratings and said we need to make up our own mind. We did and he's a keeper. He definitely lives up to his reputation. He is funny and kind and extremely smart and never rushed. Best ever!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Just found Chan online on rate my doctors & he's good and nice and my kids think he's funny. He's expensive yes and that's negative but I'm good as long as my children are happy ps did two fillings and he was fine

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

We live in Mckenzie lake and our family has been seeing dr Chan for the last 5 yrs. I wanted to write a review to thank him for always looking after us. It's never been an issue for my kids going to the dentist and I recommended a few of my friends to go see him too.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I work out if town and my back cap fell off after biting licorice, i phoned a few places to see if they could fix it for me and dr chan office was the only one that would get me in right away, they treated me like a regular even tho I wasn't, he glued the cap on right away and gave me instructions to give to my own dentist, thanks dr chan and associates

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

office a little expensive but for us we are happy with the service and hours and most of all dr chan is wonderful so for us 5 *****!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English