Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Chan did a root canal and cap for me and I am completely happy and out of pain. Also I called him two weekends ago because my daughter fell and even on the weekend he helped me with advice. Highest recommend for his office 🏆🏆🏆🏆

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Our family had cleanings from Rilee and Sheena and Sam and it all went wonderful. we found the prices a tiny. It higher but I can see why give bhow we were treated and the service. No complaints here, awesome clinic that runs like a top

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

He’s a talented craftsman at his trade and is super with kids of all ages. He just took a look at my twins who just turned 1 year old and it was fun and educational. Never thought I’d say that about a doctor L.O.L.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

He did my smile overhaul and I absolutely LOVE MY NEW-SMILE! The very best out there he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

I had been visited several dental clinics. Dr Glenn Chan and his team are the best people I have ever met in health institution.they are knowledgable, very very well behaived , helpful and good listeners. Excellent job .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

The fact that he is attractiveis not enough to make me go to his office but he turned out to be funny and knowledgeable which now means I will never go elsewhere. The crowns he did for me were excellent and my kids love going which is another positive for me as a MOM

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

He also removed wisdom teeth for me. One of them was really close to the nerve we’ll the tooth tip was and he said the scan showed do not remove. He left the tooth tip in there and also referred me to his colleague the surgeon who took another X-ray scanner and sure enough dr Chan made the right call. The surgeo said the tooth tip was so close to the nerve in fact it was grow into it and if they removes it I would be paralyzed in the lip. Good job Dr Chan!! Ps none pain at all absolutely none

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Dr. Chan is incredible. He did a tooth extraction removal on me on Friday and now it’s Sunday and I’m fine and I just ran into him at the YMCA. He sure is a nice guy in and out of the dentist office and his sons are funny to.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

great office filled with nice people and dr chan is wonderful he’s smart but best part is he’s fast and that’s good because I am a chicken thanks again

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

We recently had our teeth cleaned by Rylee, Sam, and Stacey. My daughter also had a cavity done by doctor Jomah. They were all wonderful to us. Now about doctor Chan. He has been our dentist for 3 years. Each time we see him he is friendly and funny and very smart. We once ran into him at Flying Squirrel and he was just as nice out of the dentist clinic as he is inside. He seems like he genuinely likes people and kids. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Chan was born in Brantford, Ontario and relocated to Calgary in 1981. He attended Bishop Carroll High School then completed undergraduate studies at University of Calgary in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology. From there he was granted early admission to University of Alberta, Edmonton for the dental program. In 1996 Dr. Chan graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery and returned to Calgary to practice. Dr. Chan began practicing dentistry with Dr. Harker in 1998 and by 2002 was made a partner in the dental office. Since then he has continued his education and has received many certifications. Dr. Chan’s dental interests include oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal) and endodontics (root canal therapy). Dr. Chan played classical piano for 15 years with the Royal Conservatory of Music as well as studied classical music theory and composition. In his spare time Dr. Chan and his wife attend local venues, work out, and critique reality shows. They can also be found in local restaurants and movie theatres and chasing after their two children. Dr. Chan holds memberships in the Canadian Dental Association, Alberta Dental Association, and Calgary District Dental Society. Dr. Chan loves practicing dentistry and meeting new patients each day.

• English