Ratings for Dr. Glenn Chan

Very good experience for years thank you. Have great cleanings all the time. No complaints thanks so much everyone, from Jason P

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

If this guy retires my family has a problem. We found him two years ago when I had a rotten tooth. I hate going to the dentist and work out of town. I knew it was going to be a root canal and it was. I couldn't even sleep the night before I was so nervous. Chan sees my wife and kids regularly... I have been putting off going for months. When I finally got the root canal done it went great. I couldn't believe there was no pain. I wouldn't say it was fun but I got the darn thing done and was out of there in a little more than an hour. The crown on top of the root canal fits fine and looks normal. The best part about this office is everyone is nice. They know my family's name and treat us with respect. I am not exactly a rich guy but we get treated like everyone else which is with respect and kindness which I appreciate. Chan is a nice guy and runs a good operation.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

My son saw Dr. Chan for wisdom teeth two weeks ago. He went over everything in detail including how close the teeth were to the nerves. He said his job was to inform us of all possibilities positive and otherwise and to work towards a good result. He was patient and my son who is 19 decided he would do 2 wisdom teeth at a time. The surgery went really quickly and healing was fast. We called Dr. Chan twice after hours with questions and he was really nice and didn't make us feel bad. Overall we had a great result and our daughter is going in for wisdom teeth removal probably next year too.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

We have received excellent service here for years and will not leave this clinic. Our kids see Chan and we see Harker, and both are very kind. Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very nice place thank you. Our family is happy and our friends go here too. Thank you doctors for good treatment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Where to start... I read every single review for the top ten dentists on this website. EVERY one. After discussing with my husband, we decided to try Chan and Harker for our family of 5. First of all the location is pretty good but there's construction close by as I think the city is building an overpass. The office was easy to find though and there was good parking and it was free. The office itself was clean and tidy. The girls at the front that greeted me and the kids (my husband didn't come with us on our first visit) were lovely. The last with the accent and Lexi were really nice to the kids. The dental hygienists were very friendly I have to admit and did not rush the kids. They have obviously dealt with kids before become. My youngest girl is 19 months old and Dr. Chan has a method to do an exam with me sitting right beside him and my daughter. We got to look at all her teeth and thank goodness everything was fine. My own cleaning was very thorough in fact I have never had such a thorough cleaning. We all ended up with perfect checkups except for me as I had a broken filling which I knew about (this was one of the reasons to find a dentist). At my filling appointment Dr. Chan froze me quickly and did the filling quickly. I actually did not even realize it was done and Hayley his assistant was pleasant. Regarding costs I found that for our family it was fine. All the prices seemed okay except my own first cleaning which was high but as I said it was really thorough which I appreciated. They took my insurance and we paid the difference. This is important to us as we can't afford to pay out of pocket then get paid back like some other offices do. Overall we found this office very good. He obviously knows what he is doing and it seems like he only hires people that love what they are doing because we didn't meet one grumpy person. Hospitals can learn a thing or two about service from this dental office. We are patients for life.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Our family of four found Dr. Chan through friends. We live in Copperfield, and many of our neighbours go to this dental office. We found the clinic to be nice and the staff is amazing. He must only hire nice people because every time we have been in they are smiling. My old office was filled with nasty scowling ladies. Anyway the dental nurses are really nice too and Dr Chan is funny and seems to be kind. I had to call him after hours a couple months ago as our son Josh broke a front tooth. Dr Chan was really nice and didn't make me feel bad. Overall it's a good office and we get the feeling the staff there really likes being there and helping people.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Great office with great team. Found Dr. Chan from this site and he is wonderful. He is caring and patient aND pretty funny. Overall we had a great experience and are happy we have finally found a great office . Thank you .

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Chan has treated us well for years. He's easy on the eyes but that alone isn't enough to keep us coming back. He is courteous and kind and his fees are fair. Overall five stars!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Excellent service and treatment start to finish. Class act big time. Thank you for good work.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Glenn Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English