Ratings for Dr. Alan Mickelson

Dr. Mickleson care deeply about his patients and even feels sympathy for anyone on gods green earth. He is an amazing human being who cares, if more doctors were like him then the world woulb be a better place, anyone has a problem with him has a problem with me, I got his back!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

He brought me to life, told my mom at age six she should get me medical books because of my interest, agreed to tell my mom cough syrup for my bronchitis wasn't the best remedy and always made sure he double checked any thing he was not sure about. Then he abandoned us for BC and I've been unable to find a doctor like him since.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Best soctor in Victoria, he is understands of his patients ailments, look no further for a good doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I'm not sure if he really enjoys his profession. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting his time therefore I don't go

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

when the doctor is there it's hard to get an appointment. He's a great doctor for delivering babies

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007