Ratings for Dr. Douglas Courtemanche

One of the most brilliant Dr's I have ever met truly a great Dr. Sencirily cares about what he does I'm nearly 40 years old and has helped me with a very complicated problem and has been there to guide me through every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Courtemanche operated my daughter in the summer of 2015 because of her hemangioma and he had seen her every 6 months for 3.5 years before the surgery. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He really cares about his patients, he was always willing to answer the several questions we had, and provided excellent services. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Performed emergency plastic surgery for my son. Has seen my son through recovery. My son is recovering and happy to see Dr. Courtemanche. If you are lucky to have him, you are in the hands of the best.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

He treated my daughter's cleft lip and palate he is simply the best. If your child is lucky enough to be treated by him rest assured u are in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Four year waiting list!!! I was referred by my own specialist name never got a confirmation saying his office received the referral or how long his waiting list is! If we were aware of the 4 years of skating the. My specialist would've made a plan B! I'm so happy that I finally called to see if my letter went missing cause we really had no idea what was happening and I'm in a considerable pain. Hopefully my specialist comes with a plan B since I really can not wait the 4 years

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Courtemanche has been my daughter's surgeon since she was born and has done all her surgeries. Considering what a busy man he is, he has been incredible with us, making sure that we understand what will be happening and that my daughter's needs were met after surgery. I have always found him very knowledgeable, with a good attitude about what can and can't be done, and he has always been caring, kind, and humorous, which is so sorely needed when your child has just had surgery. We have seen one of the other cleft palate surgeons at Childrens' (only because of a scheduling problem), and it convinced us that if your child has cleft lip/cleft palate, Dr. Courtemanche is the only surgeon you should see.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. C. is a caring, knowledgeable surgeon. His work in supporting lymphedema patients is to be commended.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Awesome and very caring! Amazing at what he does, makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

This doctor replaced my Mothers tongue, for the first time in her life, she isn't bleeding, can stick out her tongue, can taste food and has cilia. While grwoing up she was ****ed and "experimented" on. Dr Courtemanche Sr fully discoved what was wrong with her while she was in her thirties and Dr. Courtemanche successfully removed her entire tongue and replaced it with her thigh mucscle. My mother almosted died 2x with laser treatments and spent the first 3yr of her life in the childrens hospital. Thank you both for giving my Mom a normal life, the one she deserves.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Like father Like son. The old boys club continues in this case. Watch your back and get another surgeon. Why allow your child to have 8 surgeries when they could have 2? Arrogance,**** and shoddy work previal. run like hell and request second and third opinions OUT OF PROVINCE!!!!!!!! Parents, do NOT be afraid to excercise your rights!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010