Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Hilliard

1st I would like to say RIP to an outstanding doctor. He and his staff were very patient, caring,professional and considerate. They explained and showed images of the Breast Lift Procedure that I was having to my boyfriend and I in layman's terms. After my surgery I received a follow-up call, and my follow-up office visits went just as well. Although Doc warned us that my breast may start to loose elasticity in 6yrs, it's 8yrs later and people are still asking me if I've had implants? I tell them no and they can't believe it. Now I need a different procedure done and he was my 1st choice boomer...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Hilliard did my breast with implants and a face lift on Aug. 6, 2006. He also did the augmentation .I can only say amd mean that I am GROSSLY Scarred. When I told him the implant was under my arms, he said, he would fix it when he did the tummy tuck. Prior to the surgery, he spoke to his nurse angrily because he did not want 2 surgeries on the same day. I was scheduled for 12:00. The face lift did not work, I still have massevie wrinkles and scars. The breast are one up, one down and I have never found a bra that fits. I would not suggest this physician. It was a nightmare of pain and bleeding. I am so sorry that Depression left me wanted to look better and that he took the money and ran. I didn't even get a comment after the surgery other than HE would fix his sloppy workmanship the next time HE operated. Stay out of this IDIOTS way!I think he is Manic and He cares little for the women he destroys. I am totally ASHAMED of my body! And I don't have the money to get it fixed!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Hilliard past away suddenly at Thanksgiving. His office is officially closed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

I recently just got lipo and Dr. Hillard is an amazing doctor, the red- headed nurse that did my recovery was so sweet. I also loved the anesthetiologist. they were all so sweet, and welcoming. i hada great recovery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Hilliard took out my old silicone implants(not done by him) and put in saline ones. He did such a fantastic job!!! I could not be happier with the results. He and his staff were very caring and understanding about all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

My daughter has reported this "surgeon" to the Medical Board. I noticed that another woman has also reported him to the medical board(see rating posted 3/29/07). I have seen what Dr. Hilliard did to my daughter's breasts and how he treated her with arrogance and a dismissive attitude when she complained. I would beg any woman not to proceed with a breast augmentation. You will have to replace any implant within ten years or so and thus its not a one-time surgery even when the surgeon does a good job. My daughter has had to have three surgeries within a three-month time period and does not know if there is any reconstructive surgery that will repair the damage that has been done to her. If you do decide to have plastic surgery, please check other surgeons! If you check other rating sites such as City Search etc.. please know that surgeons control what appears (ie they can have bad reviews erased). This site apparently does not allow that capability.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

If you would like to see what Dr. Hilliard has done to my breast please go to insiderpages.com and look up the Personal Image Center. There is a photo gallery where you can see the terrible shape he put my breast in , I had e-coli in my breast after he operated on it. So think about it! These "good" reviews he is getting below is him and his staff writing them.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Hilliard messed my breasts up big time and denies there was anything wrong. What was really going on was the implants were coming out through my skin called extrusion. He called it "a very prominent vein" wow thats insightful

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I hate my breast implants, they look horrible. Dr. Hilliard refused to fix the problem nor would he admit to it. Very rude and uncaring; I have never wasted so much money in my life. Plz find another doctor........

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Left my breast in a horrible, mess. Dishonest and unable to own up to mistakes. Dont go to this doctor

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey Hilliard's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC