Ratings for Dr. Everton Gooden

If you are diagnosed with cancer do not continue with Dr Gooden- he is incompetent and then will lie about what he didn't do just to cover himself. He missed critical test to be able determine the location of my cancer and sent me for all kinds of other tests that took several months when I should have been immediately referred t a cancer center and not continue at North York General. At first he was communicative and then became somewhat rude and short with me when I asked him questions. Looking back I realize because he knew he made a mistake in not ordering an MRI and didn't want to be involved with me any longer. I don't believe he has the experience or knowledge to deal with throat cancer - if you have minor issues such as tonsils perhaps you will be ok but not for cancer. Insist that he send you to a cancer center for oncologists review and treatments immediately or you will waste precious time. If he refers you to Dr Poon or a Dr Higgins at Sunnybrook as for other doctors or even another cancer center that may treat you better.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Sent to him by my dentist because I have been having pain in my mouth for years. Said my exam was normal but he examined me more than any of the other specialist i have seen. Overall happy I saw him although I still don't know why I have pain

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Had a minor operation done by him in June. Very good bedside skills and he just made me feel comfortable. His office seems well run. I would go back to see him if I had any ent problem.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have had thyroid surgery by Dr Gooden two times. The first time he removed part of my thyroid and it cam back as cancer. I had to have a second surgery to remove the rest of the gland. My whole experience was wonderful from the hospital nurses and dr Gooden. His secretary ebony is amazing. Great experience and I definitely highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

extremely arrogant and I regretted having him doing my thyroid surgery which failed terribly and he wasn't cooperative at all

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

First rate. Took out my tonsils and was amazing job.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

last week removed part of my thyroid. He is very calm and puts you at ease. Answered all my questions and was really patient. His secretary Ebony is amazing too. Really good experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Removed polyps from my nose. Have had it done 4 times by another surgeon. My experience with this doctor has been the best by far

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Been going to him for years for my ears. Waits sometimes long but that's because they fit in a lot of sick patients. Very friendly and provides really good care. I've taken my kids to him and have recommended him to a few friends who needed an ENT. Everyone has always been impressed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Best ENTEver hands down.. Operated to take a lump out of my neck and did an amazing job. Very friendly and also professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016