Ratings for Dr. Everton Gooden

Took my elderly mother to see him yesterday. Very patient and took time to explain what he was doing. Really took time to make my mother feel he cared which was important as she has dementia. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

He is a hottie. Best doctor!!! And best of all he is a hottie

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Performed parathyroid surgery on me last week. Would highly recommend Dr. Golden to anyone. Very pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

went with my mother who had appointment. Very complete exam and wondetful personality. Put my mother at ease

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Referred to Dr. Gooden by my ENT , for a partial thyroid removal surgery. (2.4cm. Nodule on left lobe) He answered all my questions without rushing me. His examination was thorough, and explanation of what to expect, options later out, risk etc. Was delivered with sensitivity and knowledge. I felt at ease leaving his office today, as I booked my surgery for October with Dr. Gooden today. I feel very confident moving forward with him. Very pleasant demeanour.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Thanks for doing such a great job on my thyroid doc. Pierre

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Amazing doctor. Went to him for a second opinion. Kind and professional. All the good reviews here are totally bang on.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

All 3 of my kids had surgery by him. Saw him last week and finally after years of ear trouble no need to see him anymore. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Treated my nose for polyps. Surgery went well vet professional. Office is clean and staff friendly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Gooden thank you. You are amazing. Last week you operated on my neck and I was so nervous but you made me feel at ease by answering my questions ( as crazy as they were). I wish all doctors were like you!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017