Ratings for Dr. Everton Gooden

Been going to him for years for my ears. Waits sometimes long but that's because they fit in a lot of sick patients. Very friendly and provides really good care. I've taken my kids to him and have recommended him to a few friends who needed an ENT. Everyone has always been impressed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Went to Dr. Gooden twice regarding daily headaches, nasal pain, and hypersensitive smell which have been ongoing for 6 months. Despite indicating that I have a deviated septum and a nasal spur, he offered no help or suggestions for treatment. His only advice was to wear a mask when smells were bothering me! What kind of medical advice is that???? I left the appointment feeling like I hadn't even spoken to a doctor let alone an ENT specialist! I am definitely going to seek a second opinion...perhaps from a caring and knowledgeable ENT who may actually have some treatment suggestions to offer for my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Amazing! Took out my tonsils. Really professional and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He fixed my breathing and did an amazing job. Efficient staff. Office very busy but generally runs smooth and he is extremely pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend without reservation

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He operated on my throat for an infection at the hospital. Just a nice person and makes you feel really relaxed. Patient and answers you questions. Everyone at the hospital spoke so highly of him and my experience with him was wonderful. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I went to him for a second opinon. Answered all my questions. Office was busy but no longer wait than the average. Place seems very well run and his secretary is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Wonderful experience. Saw him for a thyroid lump. He ordered a biopsy and was very good at explaining my options. In the end decided to watch it. Very personable and professional. Definitely one of the best I have come accross

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Everton Gooden's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been going to him for years for my ears. Waits sometimes long but that's because they fit in a lot of sick patients. Very friendly and provides really good care..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ENTEver hands down.. Operated to take a lump out of my neck and did an amazing job. Very friendly and also professional. "

May 6, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Gooden twice regarding daily headaches, nasal pain, and hypersensitive smell which have been ongoing for 6 months. Despite indicating that I have a ..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Took out my tonsils. Really professional and easy to talk to. "

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He fixed my breathing and did an amazing job. Efficient staff. Office very busy but generally runs smooth and he is extremely pleasant to deal with. Would hi..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The type of doctor you just trust. Agree with the others he has an amazing bedside manner"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He operated on my throat for an infection at the hospital. Just a nice person and makes you feel really relaxed. Patient and answers you questions. Everyone a..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a second opinon. Answered all my questions. Office was busy but no longer wait than the average. Place seems very well run and his secretary i..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience. Saw him for a thyroid lump. He ordered a biopsy and was very good at explaining my options. In the end decided to watch it. Very personabl..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgable, professional and caring. Secretary was awesome and so helpful and accommodating. Thank you"

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He removed a polyp from my sons nose. No Problems and smooth recovery. I agree with all the other comments that he has excellent bedside skills. Would definite..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful bedside manner and puts you at ease. He operated on my neck and my whole experience with him was wonderful. Highly highly recommend him. "

October 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck u suck "

October 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "one of my biggest mistakes in life that I agreed to have dr. Gooden preform the surgery of thyroidectomy, he didn't inform me about what will happen after the s..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable. I did not feel rushed in the visit and he answered all of my questions. His secretary was great too. "

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! treated me for my sinus problems with surgery and have not felt this good in years"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for ETD and he fitted tubes in my ears, he is very knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner, very thorough and courteous. He referred me to a coll..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been goinn to him for years for my sinus problems. Super professional and friendly. Seen many doctors over the years and he is amazing. Waits sometimes long bu..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He operated on my nose fixing a large bump after I broke It a few years back. My breathing is amazing now and the bump completely gone. He has an amazing bed s..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a good experience with the doctor. However I had to wait for almost one and half hours."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for an exam of a deviated septum, and he was very patient helpful and informative. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confi..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gooden did 2 surgeries on me, at the same time: correcting a deviated septum and opening a blockage. He did an excellent job! The hypothesis of the surg..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to the hospital with my 16 month old 4 weeks ago after she swallowed something. The first doctor I saw blew me off and wanted to send us home. I demanded t..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He removed a part of my thyroid gland. Great beside manner and very professional. I was a bit anxious in the hospital before my surgery and he really made me re..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Had an appointment with doctor Gooden,got there early and still had to wait 2 hours yo see the doctor he was very rude when I told him about how far I came fro..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor great.....................staff needs to work on customer service"

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gooden is very understanding through out pre operative appointments. Listened to all my concerns, didn't feel rushed. Surgery went smoothly and explained br..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Three years ago, Dr. Gooden did my parotidectomy...a very complicated high risk surgery. Amazingly, I felt no pain after my surgery and I recovered beautifully,..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon! I had my parathyroid surgery recently with Dr. Gooden, very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. Smooth recovery. Had many surgeries in ..."

November 6, 2014