Ratings for Dr. Everton Gooden

Good doctor. He took care of my 2 year old who was having problems sleeping because of his tonsils. Operation went well and no problems after. My son loves him. He really deals with kids well.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Agree with all the comments. He is a rare find. Treated me for a growth in my putrid gland. Surgery was smooth and I felt so looked after.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Congenial, prompt and detailed. Extremely competent. Explains things in a simple manner. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Amazing surgeon and individual, operated on my grandson, recovered in less than two days

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Gooden is very paitent! I went to see another doctor in the same office before seeing him, really felt the difference. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Took my elderly mother to see him yesterday. Very patient and took time to explain what he was doing. Really took time to make my mother feel he cared which was important as she has dementia. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

He is a hottie. Best doctor!!! And best of all he is a hottie

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Performed parathyroid surgery on me last week. Would highly recommend Dr. Golden to anyone. Very pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

went with my mother who had appointment. Very complete exam and wondetful personality. Put my mother at ease

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Referred to Dr. Gooden by my ENT , for a partial thyroid removal surgery. (2.4cm. Nodule on left lobe) He answered all my questions without rushing me. His examination was thorough, and explanation of what to expect, options later out, risk etc. Was delivered with sensitivity and knowledge. I felt at ease leaving his office today, as I booked my surgery for October with Dr. Gooden today. I feel very confident moving forward with him. Very pleasant demeanour.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017