You may also like

Rate Dr. Everton Gooden

Dr. Everton Gooden's Ratings

I went to him for ETD and he fitted tubes in my ears, he is very knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner, very thorough and courteous. He referred me to a colleague for dizziness who was just as thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Been goinn to him for years for my sinus problems. Super professional and friendly. Seen many doctors over the years and he is amazing. Waits sometimes long but I think it's because he fits in a lot of emergencies. My mother was with me once for my visit and she had a bad ear ach and he saw her at the same time and didn't even ask for a referral. Just a good person. Thank you Dr Gooden!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He operated on my nose fixing a large bump after I broke It a few years back. My breathing is amazing now and the bump completely gone. He has an amazing bed side manner and I think is an amazing doctor. His secretary Eboni was great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had a good experience with the doctor. However I had to wait for almost one and half hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I went in for an exam of a deviated septum, and he was very patient helpful and informative. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident in the diagnosis. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Gooden did 2 surgeries on me, at the same time: correcting a deviated septum and opening a blockage. He did an excellent job! The hypothesis of the surgery improving my health was verified also: my health has dramatically improved! I have not had any sinus difficulties since the operation! Thank you Dr. Gooden!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Went to the hospital with my 16 month old 4 weeks ago after she swallowed something. The first doctor I saw blew me off and wanted to send us home. I demanded to ee a specialist. Dr Gooden was able to see something after looking down with a camera. He removed it by a small operation. Great doctor and he was kind and very caring. If onl all of them were like him. I went to his office a week later and waited a bit which I think is average. When I take my mother to her doctor we sometimes wait hours. That's the price of free care in my opinion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

He removed a part of my thyroid gland. Great beside manner and very professional. I was a bit anxious in the hospital before my surgery and he really made me relax. He took my kids tonsils out too and great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Had an appointment with doctor Gooden,got there early and still had to wait 2 hours yo see the doctor he was very rude when I told him about how far I came from he said if I had a problem waiting my pediatrician should refer me to someone else.I wouldn't advice anyone with kids to go through this,his resident was very polite and apologize that the receptionist over booked patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737004].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Doctor great.....................staff needs to work on customer service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687814].votes_count ]]