Ratings for Dr. Everton Gooden

Had a minor operation done by him in June. Very good bedside skills and he just made me feel comfortable. His office seems well run. I would go back to see him if I had any ent problem.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have had thyroid surgery by Dr Gooden two times. The first time he removed part of my thyroid and it cam back as cancer. I had to have a second surgery to remove the rest of the gland. My whole experience was wonderful from the hospital nurses and dr Gooden. His secretary ebony is amazing. Great experience and I definitely highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

extremely arrogant and I regretted having him doing my thyroid surgery which failed terribly and he wasn't cooperative at all

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

First rate. Took out my tonsils and was amazing job.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

last week removed part of my thyroid. He is very calm and puts you at ease. Answered all my questions and was really patient. His secretary Ebony is amazing too. Really good experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Removed polyps from my nose. Have had it done 4 times by another surgeon. My experience with this doctor has been the best by far

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Been going to him for years for my ears. Waits sometimes long but that's because they fit in a lot of sick patients. Very friendly and provides really good care. I've taken my kids to him and have recommended him to a few friends who needed an ENT. Everyone has always been impressed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Best ENTEver hands down.. Operated to take a lump out of my neck and did an amazing job. Very friendly and also professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Went to Dr. Gooden twice regarding daily headaches, nasal pain, and hypersensitive smell which have been ongoing for 6 months. Despite indicating that I have a deviated septum and a nasal spur, he offered no help or suggestions for treatment. His only advice was to wear a mask when smells were bothering me! What kind of medical advice is that???? I left the appointment feeling like I hadn't even spoken to a doctor let alone an ENT specialist! I am definitely going to seek a second opinion...perhaps from a caring and knowledgeable ENT who may actually have some treatment suggestions to offer for my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Amazing! Took out my tonsils. Really professional and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016