Ratings for Dr. Jane S. Lee

Bed side manner is awful. She rushes through every exam and generally doesn't listen. I felt like she didn't want to help me - she made me feel stupid for asking questions ... I switched doctors and do not recommend her. I actually felt WORSE after leaving.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I went to Jane Lee for my annual check up in 2016 and had no problems with her office. However, I returned to her in early 2017 with some discomfort and other symptoms, which she told me that she didn't see anything abnormal but would give me an anti itch cream. I returned shortly after with the same symptoms and asked the doctor to please check if it could be something else. I asked if there was a test she could do to confirm if the was anything wrong. She ran a culture and found out that I had a bacterial infection and she prescribed antibiotics. I was billed for both office visits and called to ask if I could at least get a free follow up visit. In my opinion, it's not fair to be billed twice for the same issue. She should have ran a culture the first time to confirm her diagnosis. The office claims that I came in for two separate issues. Needless to say, I will be finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I just had a great experience. She might not be the softest doctor, but she is the perfect doctor. I had aggressive cancer in the nether-regions, and she took care of it quickly and cautiously. She is VERY accommodating for health issues and appointment setting. Same week appointments! I highly recommend her! If you want a doctor who does whatever it takes to make you whole or better, than see her! She is worth it! I swear! A God send.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Lee was rough with me too, but I think it is a cultural thing!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Today I had my first visit with Dr.Lee. I went there and when I walked in the enviornment and everything was very cozy and clean. Since it was my first OB/GYN visit ever, I had to sit with her in her office for questioning before the exam. After that there was a young lady with her who was a student. (Kind of like an apprentice) so when I got to the room she instructed me to change & also she took my blood pressure and checked my thyroids. Everything was good. But while I waited for Lee I was a bit nervous & I was trying to keep my cool. Then she said she's going to do a breast exam & then she did. But while she was doing so she was very rough. I know they had to do things hard to feel for lumps but she was not gentle at all. Then before she went to check my genitals, I scooted all the way down to her & she seemed annoyed standing there while I was nervous. I even told her that it was my first time doing this but she seemed to not pay any mind. I opened my legs and she checked, then out of no where she just stuck her fingers inside me without talking through or to alert me of insertion. It threw me off guard and I felt pain and I flinch. I was fine but suddenly I just started crying because Of the terror shock. After wards she basically said dont come back until you're sexually active. Like how the heck is that suppose to make me feel? I felt terrible & I left her office in tears. It was so bad I didnt even pay the copay. I just left. I will NEVER go back to her again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

SHE ISNT "THE BEST" IM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE BETTER OUT THERE , BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT DR. LEE COULD USE IMPROVEMENT . ALTHOUGH HER OFFICE ENVIRONMENT IS KIND OF SNUG & COZY & REMINDES ME OF HOME SHE HAS AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM . FACE IT ! IM NOT TO SURE WHAT HER DEAL IS BUT SHE ACTS AS IF SHE IS HAVING A BAD DAY ....... EVERYDAY ! LIGHTEN UP .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

DR. JANE LEE DELIVERED MY 3 BABIES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS. SHE IS THE BEST OB-GYN DOCTOR, VERY COOPERATIVE AND ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY TO THE HOSPITAL. SHE WAS WILLING TO DELIVER MY BABIES EVEN WHEN SHE WAS NOT ON-CALL. (SHE WAS IN THE MALL ONE TIME WHEN THE NURSE CALLED HER, SHE DROPPED EVERYTHING AND CAME WITHIN 15 MINUTES...) EXTREMELY DEVOTED TO HER PATIENTS. I TOTALLY AGREED THAT HER OFFICE STAFF IS NOT THE FRIENDLIEST, BUT DR. LEE IS AWESOME. MOST OF MY APPOINTMENTS ARE RELATIVELY QUICK AND I CAN SCHEDULED IT DURING MY LUNCH BREAK.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been with Dr. Lee for a little over two years. In Jan 2012 I noticed midcycle bleeding and called her to let her know that this was not normal for me. She assured me everything was fine and to keep an eye out for more bleeding the following months. Well three months later and three/five phone calls later she decided to see me. After the exam and results for the exam she called and assured me all was well and that my "body" was changing and midcycle bleeding was normal. Well fast forward to a few months, another appointment, another exam & again I am fine despite the bleeding? I presented her with a list of things I thought it could be and she just pretty much ignored me but finally conceded that if I was that worried that I should see her in another six months. Well six months later I call to ask for an appointment & I am given one a month out. B/c of the wait I forgot about my appointment but ended up in my PCP's office. He diagnosed complex ovarian cyst. She is horrible!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I been a patient of Dr.Lee's for a couple of years . She is very patient with me . I must admit I was a pain . She delieved my daughter in 2010 .She is a great doctor and I have never peronally had a problem with the old lady . She has always been friendly to me . I would recommend Dr . Lee .

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Jane S. Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1993)