Ratings for Dr. Manjula Dua

I found Dr. Due to be very gracious, kind, and compassionate. She took time to really listen and I didn’t feel rushed by her. It was so nice to find someone who understood what I was saying and experiencing. Dr. Dua is very knowledgeable and competent and I felt very comfortable with her suggestions. She was very helpful and I would strongly recommend her to others. I especially liked that she was very transparent and I knew what I could expect from her-there we’re no unwelcome surprises.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I would like to recommend Dr Dua because she is very professional and helped me threw a very tough time she has given me some great advice and I would like to tell anyone in need of some professional advice this would be my pick for sure.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Dua is very knowledgable. She has a high sense of fashion that is rare in Red Deer, and that is why it's so off-putting to many people. In the bigger cities it would seem normal. She knows her stuff, she is very non judgmental, and tells it like it is. If you have questions, ask. She is very open and quite kind. I for sure would not see anyone else in Red Deer for Mental Health.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

The first time I showed up for an appt Dua was wearing a tutu.,.she does not dress professionally. She loves to belittle you and make you feel it is all your fault. But she is wise and knowledgeable re: meds and has helped in that area

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Secretary is rude, and will openly tell you that dr Dua will ALWAYS be late. No expections. If you get prescribed this doctor, you may as well give up, or reapply for another, she will not help.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Psychiatrists prescribe medication. Psychologists listen to you. Dr Dua has been excellent for me. She listens to me and adjusts my meds accordingly. I am on a cocktail of meds that make my life worth living. we worked together to get to this place. She is a beautiful, busy doctor and I love her fashion sense. Darla is magnificent!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr Dua, appear to understand my needs after our first visit. I got the appropriate meds and all was good. Then I had some serious anxiety issues and when I was looking for some coping help she basically told me to suck it up. At this point I see her to refill my meds.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable. Staff was super friendly!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills. Punctuality needs improvement, however due to the possible reason of psychiatrist shortages lateness may not be her fault.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I know it seems she pushes pills,but she is trying to find what pill best suits you. Dr.Dua is a great psychiatrist. Just give it more than a few visits to rate her. She needs to be stoic in this job.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016