You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard S. Marger

Dr. Richard S. Marger's Ratings

Dr. Marger did an simple routine surgery on me to check my fallopian tubes, check for endometriosis, and scrapescrape my uterus. This surgery was in the middle of May of 2014. Very long story short, I went home and had some problems and was in so much pain. Went back to his office a week later because I was still in a whole lot of pain and gained 40+ pounds over the weekend. They didn't take any vitals or even take my weight and Dr. Marger was going to just send me home with water pills. Until... I weighed MYSELF before I would leave and showed him I've gained that much. He then said I needed to go straight to the ER. So, I did, my vitals were CRAZY high, my blood cells were all out of wack and I was now literally on my death bed. Found out I was extremely septic so another doctor had to open my stomach completely up, clean me out, remove my appendix because it was aggravated from it all, removed some of my intestine's and I was in the hospital for another 3 weeks. Was finally sent home on a womb vac for 3 months and out of work the whole time! Not to mention that when I was in the hospital the lady that was roomed with me was also in there BC Dr. Marger did her c section and she ended up with an abscess from his mess up! This whole time he denied and denied that there was ever anything wrong with me. Pretty much told me it was all in my head! They ER told me if I hadn't of came in when I did and waited 10 more minutes later I would have died! Now, I still am having many complications and have to have ANOTHER surgery at the end of this month because I have an umbilical hernia! I hope this man burns in you know where!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr. Marger has been my OBGYN doctor for over 8 yrs. He delivered both my girls by c- section and was wonderful. He is probably the kindest hearted doctor I have ever met. He is very professional but is so down to earth. I trust no one else and feel very blessed to have him as a doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Marger is by far the best OB/GYN that I have ever encountered! He is so friendly and so warm! He spends time with you explaining things and answering your questions. His wait time is a little over the top but once he does come into the room, you actually forget about his punctuality because he spends as much time with you as he did with the person before you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have followed Dr. Marger from a previous practice, years ago when I delivered my daughter he was luckily the doc on call from the practice that night, and there has been no looking back! He is wonderful. Like all the other reviews mention, he takes the time to listen. He considerings your suggestions, and is willing to looking into things if he needs to. Many ask me how I can love a male gyn so much, and I always respond "you've never met Dr. Marger"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1223218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr.Marger is the best!!! I absolutely adore him... He is so humble & down to earth & he is absolutely the best. He really does listen to you & he cares about your well being. I will never go to any other OBGYN... HE IS WINDERFUL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I absolutely love this office. Dr Marger is by far the best OB I've ever been to. He spends as much time as you want, every visit, never makes you feel silly for asking questions, or rushed. Your appointment won't usually be on time, but it's because he has such personal attention with everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

I worked as an ob nurse years ago in the hospital setting. After working with Dr. Marger I knew my health care would be in good hands at all times!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I was almost 9 months pregnant when I first met Dr. Marger. My husband had just taken a job in Columbus, 5 hours from my hometown and I had to find a new OB/GYN quick. He is wonderful doctor and helped me through a very difficult delivery and even though I had only known him one month when my son was born I completely trusted hima dn now he is the only doctor I will see!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

Dr. Marger is AWESOME!! He is a doctor that LISTENS to all of your needs and concerns! He will do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of your issues. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and will educate you. His staff is just as friendly and caring. You won't regret making an appointment with him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr Marger is the best. He has helped me through 2 miscarriages and the birth of one child. I wouldn't go to another ob/gyn. He is pleasant, never in a hurry and always takes the time to get to know you as a person and as a patient. He even notices when I change my hair style and I only see him once a year. Very patient focused and caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223212].votes_count ]]